• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

44 minutes ago, orangeut said:

Sharp is already starting to make his money grab, taking the lead on managing the taxpayers’ “investment.”

He evidently thinks people have forgotten about the last $250,000,000.00 he squandered “on the front lines of the war against the horrible effects of this pandemic.”

“If there was ever a time to invest in medical research, it is now,” Sharp said. “Dr. Cirillo has a head start on a possible coronavirus treatment, and I want to make sure he has what he needs to protect the world from more of the horrible effects of this pandemic.””

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Sharp is already starting to make his money grab, taking the lead on managing the taxpayers’ “investment.”

He evidently thinks people have forgotten about the last $250,000,000.00 he squandered “on the front lines of the war against the horrible effects of this pandemic.”

“If there was ever a time to invest in medical research, it is now,” Sharp said. “Dr. Cirillo has a head start on a possible coronavirus treatment, and I want to make sure he has what he needs to protect the world from more of the horrible effects of this pandemic.””

aggy hasn't been working in a lab somewhere to come up with this covid-19 cure...they are just gonna recycle an old tuberculosis drug to see if it is beneficial....just need some suckers...I mean volunteers to test it.  Then they will want credit if there is any positive benefit....just getting some attention so people won't ask about that $250 Million facility that is like their Hall of Champions.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/texas-news/maroon-colored-aggie-brand-oysters-coming-to-texas-tables-maybe/2300850/

the really sad thing about this article is that professor does not really work for "The A&M System"....I mean he does in that he works for a university in the system, but he does not work for college station and he is not employed through the system office

https://www.harteresearchinstitute.org/people/joe-fox

he works for the Harte Research Institute which is a part of A&M CC

this article would be like UT Austin having an article talking about Burnt Orange Red Fish that could be developed by a "system faculty member" that actually works for UTRGV

On 4/29/2020 at 5:12 PM, Randolph Duke said:

Why is anyone surprised a Democrat is going to Democrat? Do you guys only look at the shag?

• Fuck You 10

A&M says school will open and ready to play football this fall when will others declarePosted by Al Bundy Bulldog iconMissSt.gif on 4/30/20 at 5:51 pm
What they plan on doing this fall.

Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi and Florida have all started to open up this week.
This post was edited on 4/30 at 5:53 pm
Posted by SidewalkTiger iconLSU.gif online on 4/30/20 at 5:52 pm to Al Bundy Bulldog
If you call what they do "playing football"
Posted by Al Bundy Bulldog iconMissSt.gif on 4/30/20 at 5:53 pm to SidewalkTiger
Will Jon Bell threaten LSU not to play this fall even if surrounding SEC schools do.
Posted by Hugh McElroy iconTexasAM.gif on 4/30/20 at 5:58 pm to Al Bundy Bulldog
quote:
Will Jon Bell threaten LSU not to play this fall even if surrounding SEC schools do.

They're losing all their good coaches and all their best talent. Might be in their interest to sit this year out.
Posted by SidewalkTiger iconLSU.gif online on 4/30/20 at 6:00 pm to Al Bundy Bulldog
quote:

Not if he likes being governor.
Posted by tigerfan88 iconPelicans.gif on 4/30/20 at 6:02 pm to Al Bundy Bulldog
LoL LSU’s interim president already said classes were back in the fall and explicitly said playing football was a primary goal.

It’s sad that the rest of the sec’s best hope is that LSU can’t play bc of political decisions.
Posted by SidewalkTiger iconLSU.gif online on 4/30/20 at 6:03 pm to Hugh McElroy
quote:
They're losing all their good coaches and all their best talent. Might be in their interest to sit this year out.

Okay bud.

LSU lost to Troy, had a quarterback that only threw for 2500 yards and 16 touchdowns, and still beat Aggie.

By 24 points.
Posted by logjamming iconLSU.gif online on 4/30/20 at 6:16 pm to SidewalkTiger
quote:
LSU lost to Troy, had a quarterback that only threw for 2500 yards and 16 touchdowns, and still beat Aggie.

By 24 points.

Danny Etling career stats versus A&M:

29/58 for 671 yards, 5 TDS, 0 picks

Danny. fricking. Etling.
Posted by momentoftruth87 iconArkansas.gif on 4/30/20 at 6:26 pm to Al Bundy Bulldog
quote:
So A&M says school will open and ready to play football this fall when will others declare

A&M still wouldnt win the SEC if half the conf sat out IconLOL.gif

Same with Arky fwiw
Posted by LSUgrad08112 on 4/30/20 at 6:54 pm to Hugh McElroy
Our coaching staff and talent is still 10x better than A&M’s. We could lose half of our coaches and play our backups and still be favored by a touchdown against your trash arse joke of a program
Posted by SidewalkTiger iconLSU.gif online on 4/30/20 at 6:56 pm to LSUgrad08112
quote:
play our backups

LSU's backup offense: 7

A&M's starting offense: 7
Posted by Mr Sausage iconTexasAM.gif online on 4/30/20 at 7:37 pm to SidewalkTiger
No one gave a shite at that point besides your shitty backups.
This post was edited on 4/30 at 7:37 pm
Posted by SidewalkTiger iconLSU.gif online on 4/30/20 at 7:39 pm to Mr Sausage
quote:

I find most Aggies dont even realize Brennan threw for a touchdown against them.

Guess they'd either went to bed or passed out blackout drunk by that time.
Posted by lsufball19 iconLSU.gif on 4/30/20 at 7:42 pm to Mr Sausage
quote:

Sounds like a sign of poor leadership
Posted by Box Geauxrilla iconLSU.gif on 4/30/20 at 7:43 pm to Mr Sausage
quote:

Damn your team just gave up? No wonder they lost 5 games last year. Bunch of pathetic quitters.

menu
SECRant logo

re: So A&M says school will open and ready to play football this fall when will others declarePosted by skrayper iconAlabama.gif on 4/30/20 at 8:39 pm to logjamming
quote:
Danny Etling career stats versus A&M:

29/58 for 671 yards, 5 TDS, 0 picks

Danny. fricking. Etling.

You ever wonder if Danny Etling ever says to rival fans, "Even I beat you!"
Posted by Poker Dough iconAuburn.gif on 4/30/20 at 9:23 pm to Al Bundy Bulldog
They are hoping nobody else does so they can fill in the date on Jimbo's plaque
Posted by Mr Sausage iconTexasAM.gif on 4/30/20 at 9:23 pm to AirRaidTT
Basking in the aura of a legendary championship team? I dunno.
Jump to page  
Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, texaslong said:

He had 95 yards passing against a Big 12 team that wasn't at full strength last year in their bowl game. 

Here are the stats of a couple of QBs vs a couple common opponents. I'm not going to mention any names. Compare these and decide for yourself which one might be a next level prospect

vs Opponent 1

QB1: 31-47  401 yards 4 TDs  0 INT

QB2: 10-30   92 yards  0 TDs  3 INT

Vs Opponent 2

QB1: 20-28   281 yards  4 TDs 1 INT

QB2: 10-19   95 yards  1 TD  0 INT 

I’ve actually seen several (non-aggy affiliated) sites have Mond as a 1st rounder. I’ve seen nothing to make me think he’s even a 6th or 7th round project. 
He’s not a big/tough guy, not quick or elusive like JohnnyBoy (but I’ll admit he does have some straight line speed for a QB), bad mechanics, bad accuracy, shitty production against good teams, etc

2 hours ago, EZ$ said:

I’ve actually seen several (non-aggy affiliated) sites have Mond as a 1st rounder. I’ve seen nothing to make me think he’s even a 6th or 7th round project. 
He’s not a big/tough guy, not quick or elusive like JohnnyBoy (but I’ll admit he does have some straight line speed for a QB), bad mechanics, bad accuracy, shitty production against good teams, etc

This is exactly why mock drafts over a year out are useless. No one has actually watched film or broken down players that far in advance, so they just throw some names in there who were high rated recruits and played early in their careers. Mond’s athletic with a big arm and that’s pretty much all the thought these guys put into their picks. They also love to just throw shitty QBs in there because the position has a lot of value. 

It was the same thing with CJ a year ago. he had early hype, he was big, and made some highlight reel catches, but a WR who runs in the high 4.6’s was never going to be a first round pick, but he was an easy name to throw in there. 

A ton of mock drafts had Fromm and season as first rounders this time last year, even though neither had shown to actually be any good. I looked up an NBC mock draft a year out from the 2020 draft and they had Walker Little (who’s not very good at all but was the #1 overall recruit by 247) at 9, Jake Fromm at 11 (5th round), CJ at 16, Najee Harris at 20, Jacob Eason at 28 (4th round), new UT transfer Tarik Black at 30, and Colby Parkinson at 32 (Went unstaffed). 

2 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

This is exactly why mock drafts over a year out are useless. No one has actually watched film or broken down players that far in advance, so they just throw some names in there who were high rated recruits and played early in their careers. Mond’s athletic with a big arm and that’s pretty much all the thought these guys put into their picks. They also love to just throw shitty QBs in there because the position has a lot of value. 

It was the same thing with CJ a year ago. he had early hype, he was big, and made some highlight reel catches, but a WR who runs in the high 4.6’s was never going to be a first round pick, but he was an easy name to throw in there. 

It's simple clickbait, too. They're looking for curious or angry clicks from the biggest fan bases. Kellen Mond? That'll get curious Aggie clicks. Do we have anyone from Ohio State or Clemson we can drop to the 2nd round, get some angry clicks?