• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

23 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I’m not sure it’s possible for a team to take this game on short notice.  If you’re not scheduled to play a bowl, I’m guessing most kids are home for Xmas.

They would come back. So during the entire Pandemic aggy gives zero fucks about Covid yet now it matters? I think this is the real reason! 

In addition to the outbreak and the injuries, Texas A&M also had tight end Jalen Wydermyer and running back Isaiah Spiller declare for the NFL draft. Quarterback Zach Calzada, who started 10 games this season, entered the transfer portal.

• Hook 'Em 3

44 minutes ago, ztejas said:

No. They are 100% ducking a good Wake Forest team that would come out hungry. I'm sure once the numbers started getting close they made sure to come up with enough opt outs. 

This is an all time aggy move. You can't lose if you don't play, especially if you don't play with a walk-on QB. 

After all, they own Bama. Why ruin such a great year with a loss?

haha. hahahahaha. i love this, and also hate it in a disgusting sort of way. it‘s so typical and was called out yesterday.

what if they found out we actually do fuck livestock? quick, let’s make some shit up!

what if they found out we actually are a middling team that would be embarrased by wake? quick, let’s make some shit up!

i’d love to play wake with our own portal’d roster and try to get a w. 

Wouldn’t it be the most epic, aggy thing ever (in their minds) to just play the game, short handed or not?  Never say die, 12th man, aggy spirit and all that other horseshit.  Find a great athlete on campus but not officially on the team to symbolically play on point after attempts just for show, etc.

There is nothing to lose.  Other team wins and you have a built in excuse. Hell, the other team wins 1/2 the time anyway, even when you are healthy. Win and it’s a whole new aggy legend. 
Remember that time Baylor literally had no QBs and they fucking road graded North Carolina in the bowl?  That was pretty cool.   

Edited by Lhorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Wake Forest should be presented the Gator Bowl Trophy, engraved 2-0 with an upside down 12th man logo!

They definitely should. 

I feel bad for wake forest. I've been following their story all year long and was really rooting for them to go undefeated. Was pissed when that fucker that quit coaching on us after he fucked away our NC game beat them this season. 

Here's a good article from espn back when they were undefeated in early November. These are the hard working coaches and dedicated players these chicken shit waste of space aggys quit on. That shit fuck fake army shit should be disbanded, our armed services shouldn't be associated even in the fakest ass way with quitters and bums. 

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32542085/dave-clawson-created-college-football-version-moneyball-wake-forest

• Like 2

Nobody mentioned this yet, but fuckin' aggy got in a bunch of their allowed bowl practices before manufacturing this bullshit COVID excuse and pussying out. They ought to be debited an equal number of spring practices as payback. They won't, of course, but they ought to be. 

Also, everybody honed in immediately on aggy cowardice but no one's mentioned the real crime here: Everybody who had already gotten a bet down on Wake (+5 when it opened) is fucked. Best bet on the board and now, thanks to aggy chickenshit, it's no dice. Fuckabuncha aggy.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

Illinois is below us on the academic 5-7 list. I wonder if they reached out to us? 

It would be kinda cool to be figuratively “pulled from the stands” to play the game and win.  Kind of like co-opting their identity.  Our lack of fear contrasted against their cowardice.

Edited by Lhorn