• Replies 71.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Damn. Imagine being Wake Forest right now.
Ok, imagine being Wake Forest ever.
But specifically right now.
Wake Forest seems like a great school if you prefer smaller colleges. Coworker went there even though he grew up in Texas..and is much smarter than any aggy we've had.

2 minutes ago, ousux said:
2 hours ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Wake Forest seems like a great school if you prefer smaller colleges. Coworker went there even though he grew up in Texas..and is much smarter than any aggy we've had.

And this:

9393038.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

10 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

We'd be starting Card and nothing behind him and we'd have a bunch of no longer in football shape kids putting down their Christmas tamales and trying to play. We'd lose the game and the downside would be if someone we're counting on for next season gets a long term 10-12 month injury. 

The upside is as long as we don't get flat blown out of the building we win the PR war. Can talk about how as the flagship university for this state we take pride in what Texas represents and even through impossible odds will step up to handle the responsibility that our lesser state university quit out on. Can really push that narrative for a while and hopefully boost recruiting for '23. 

Aggy? Quitters.

Texas? We go out on our shields. 

Horns have no intention of losing a bowl game for aggy…..let them lose their own damn bowl game….which they would!

• Haha 1

This triggered a few of them.
quit.thumb.jpg.d7c6020de46c51d71c33b44801163642.jpg
Saw their bowl game a few years back..either Shermans last or next to last year, cant remember the opponent (wanna say Washington?) aggy was getting pansted and the team absolutely quit..all of them. By the end the defense was only making a token effort to tackle. It was quite glorious
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, markstanco said:

My point was that if they were mainly vaxxed, why would they even test?  That isnt protocol.  The testing of all players is bullshit and made up. 

The testing is likely bullshit. Once aggy had a few positives, they saw an out. With a half-dozen of their best players opting out to prepare for the Draft and a thread-bare QB room with only a single non-schollie player with a handful of snaps to his credit, aggy didn't want to play a game it couldn't win. So they found enough positive tests to get under the 55 minimum threshold where SEC rules allow them to duck out of the game.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chad said:

Thank you Calzone for making this possible. Now aggy will forever be remembered as cowards that dodged a bowl game vs an ACC team.

They were going to get f'n worked, too. I had WF as one of my highest confidence picks in a bowl pool. I also had a ML bet on Wake @+180 to win. Fucking pussies. But its not like they are fooling anyone. 

This is also making the rounds today

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXy6FUplEIZ/?utm_medium=copy_link 

lulz

image.png.228afab96201e5aed3b2d965e5713c0b.png

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

37 minutes ago, ousux said:
2 hours ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Agree about Wake Forest, but that's a very, low bar you set

2 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Wouldn’t it be the most epic, aggy thing ever (in their minds) to just play the game, short handed or not?  Never say die, 12th man, aggy spirit and all that other horseshit.  Find a great athlete on campus but not officially on the team to symbolically play on point after attempts just for show, etc.

This right here. I thought they were made for this? I thought it was part of their lore?

And you're right, it's a no lose situation for them. Built in excuse. 

What a bunch of frauds.

Imagine if they had to storm Normandy with this attitude. "Um, General Ike, we have lots of seasick aggy's, our 64K reinforcements are scared of a basketball school, and we just don't know if we can take Point du Hoc." Can we just wait and go to spring practice? 

Assholes should suit up the corp and go play the damn game. 

• Hook 'Em 5

42 minutes ago, Blotto said:

They were going to get f'n worked, too. I had WF as one of my highest confidence picks in a bowl pool. I also had a ML bet on Wake @+180 to win. Fucking pussies. But its not like they are fooling anyone. 

This is also making the rounds today

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXy6FUplEIZ/?utm_medium=copy_link 

lulz

image.png.228afab96201e5aed3b2d965e5713c0b.png

What in the fuck did I just watch?

Blink 182 Reaction GIF

Edited by OU Sucks