• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

aggy claimed their qb that would have started has the rona

said qb tweets repeated negative tests administered by said ministry of information

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/aandm-could-have-played-dey-owe-us-money-dose-pussies/100383519/

aggy is going to argue it's contact tracing. 

But isn't the CDC recommendation 10 days in quarantine? They started isolating days ago and the bowl game is still 9 days away. It's all bullshit.  

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

aggy is going to argue it's contact tracing. 

But isn't the CDC recommendation 10 days in quarantine? They started isolating days ago and the bowl game is still 9 days away. It's all bullshit.  

For non-vaxxed, I believe. Right?

The walk-on QB will not be on the roster next year. Jimbo gonna fire his ass into the sun after this.

If aggy was going to the playoff or a NY6 bowl and they had a QB that had carried the team on his back all year test positive you can be damn sure that there would be an NCAA investigation into the validity of his negative Covid test before they would ever rule him out and pull out of the game. 

But - you know - it's a walk on so whether he tested positive or not or even took a test they're going to manufacture a positive result for this kid. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Like 1

So now there's a global conspiracy manipulating their team's Covid tests?

Gee, I can't possibly connect this kinda mentality with the other dumb shit Aggie nation believes.  

Texas AQM.  Long may she reign.  

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

So now there's a global conspiracy manipulating their team's Covid tests?

Gee, I can't possibly connect this kinda mentality with the other dumb shit Aggie nation believes.  

Texas AQM.  Long may she reign.  

Every time they want an excuse for failure it's always some stupid conspiracy. Should change the name to Texas Q&Anon

Serious question.

If their whole team is vaccinated and vaccination keeps Covid symptoms generally mild and makes it much less likely to pass Covid along, why did they need to back out of their bowl game 9 days early just because somebody tested positive?

Hasn't somebody in their pantheon of several hundred athletes and supporting staff tested positive every 9 days all season?

4 minutes ago, speed817 said:

They should have to give up a spring practice for every bowl practice they already had

But Spring Practice always enables them to declare themselves 1-0 heading into the regular season.  

I don't know how yet, but they're still gonna work out some way where they are declared Gator Bowl Champions.  Maybe not Champions per say, but something like:
Texas A&M:  Undefeated 2021 Gator Bowl Participants! 

17 minutes ago, Lobo said:

But Spring Practice always enables them to declare themselves 1-0 heading into the regular season.  

I don't know how yet, but they're still gonna work out some way where they are declared Gator Bowl Champions.  Maybe not Champions per say, but something like:
Texas A&M:  Undefeated 2021 Gator Bowl Participants! 

Wrecking crew gave up 0 yards rushing in that game!

• Hook 'Em 2