• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

4 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

It's embarrassing to have a school in this state making excuses like aggy does for their screw ups.   They know this makes them look like idiots.    

I'm just shocked they haven't found a way to blame Longhorn Network for this yet.   Or have they and I missed it?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Every time they want an excuse for failure it's always some stupid conspiracy. Should change the name to Texas Q&Anon

I bet they have a bunch of Schwag already made for A&M-Qatar, no?   So we just cut off the “tar” and sell A&Mqa merch.  Fuckers’ll buy anything.  No CR, if you’re a Q believer,  you’re on the wrong site.  We’re demented and sad, but not stupid.  

The game is still more than a week away, and was moreso when they announced this. They could quarantine everyone and be ready to play, especially if these were breakthrough cases. They could probably get some practices in beforehand too. this was pure bitchassedness, the likes of which I don't think sports has ever seen from a program as a whole. I hope future bowls remember this and pass them over as a major fuck you. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

INGSOC violations:

blackwhite

crimestop

crimethink

doublethink

duckspeak

facecrime

malreported

AND IT'S GONE

ministry of information is going to have to work overtime this holiday weekend

That chickenshit site should change its color theme to yellow.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, 'stache said:

But Why GIFs | Tenor

yeah, i know lol 

my BFF (UT alum) married aggy. he's actually almost completely normal, he only goes full aggy about football. for example, he is not happy about the diploma mill aggy has become, nor their handling of the Sul Ross mess. anyway, carry on!  

1 hour ago, BabaYaga said:

Further, testing is at the discretion of the school (I think).

They baked this bullshit early to give them an out.   Giving up a months worth of valuable practices to not show your ass on TV is delicious 

What about the bowl practices they've already had?  

And yeah, what about their share of the SEC bowl payout coffer that they're no longer contributing to?

Will aggy still chant S-E-C when they figure out that their Deep South cousins all want to kick them in their pussies?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

The game is still more than a week away, and was moreso when they announced this. They could quarantine everyone and be ready to play, especially if these were breakthrough cases. They could probably get some practices in beforehand too. this was pure bitchassedness, the likes of which I don't think sports has ever seen from a program as a whole. I hope future bowls remember this and pass them over as a major fuck you. 

TCU did this last season with the whatever bowl they were in against Arkansas.  Cancelled the day before.  Arky was literally getting on the plane to make the trip.  It was also the only game for that time slot and ESPN had to run something else.

NCAA should come down hard on Aggy like they should have against TCU.

2 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

Further, testing is at the discretion of the school (I think).

They baked this bullshit early to give them an out.   Giving up a months worth of valuable practices to not show your ass on TV is delicious 

Will they give up the practices though?  I can see them going through the workouts - saying they want to get the "healthy" ones the work.  Who's gonna pay attention an realize that they have plenty of people practicing.  

• Hook 'Em 1