• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

4 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

So much for the lore of “the 12th man”

1 hour ago, texasstrong12 said:

The entire thing is just so aggy. 

The last 2 bowl games aggy fans wouldn't shut up about "play the game" and "don't make excuses about opt outs". The moment it looks like aggy would be at a disadvantage they puss out of their bowl game. 

Then you have the fact their entire history is based on 12th man and players stepping up for a depleted roster. All bullshit. 

On top of that, you now have vocal anti-vaxxers/Covid deniers arguing to trust the science and to be cautious with Covid. It's truly remarkable yet so damn aggy.  I don't know how these people aren't embarrassed. The saying "aggy jokes write themselves" couldn't be more true. 

These both need more love. This kills the myth that is the “12th man”. 

Hey aggy, your best tradition was just debunked for the whole CFB world to see. By yourselves no less. Somewhere RD is crying a single tear, between laughing his ass off. 

Cowards. 

Edited by Droopy
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, texasstrong12 said:

The entire thing is just so aggy. 

The last 2 bowl games aggy fans wouldn't shut up about "play the game" and "don't make excuses about opt outs". The moment it looks like aggy would be at a disadvantage they puss out of their bowl game. 

Then you have the fact their entire history is based on 12th man and players stepping up for a depleted roster. All bullshit. 

On top of that, you now have vocal anti-vaxxers/Covid deniers arguing to trust the science and to be cautious with Covid. It's truly remarkable yet so damn aggy.  I don't know how these people aren't embarrassed. The saying "aggy jokes write themselves" couldn't be more true.

and all of that is before you even start listing all of the fuckups by the ministry of information in the past 48 hours

i can't decide which one is the worst...  claiming they didn't have 55 scholly starters as a reason to quit, which has been proven a lie.... claiming their backup qb who would have started tested positive, which he vehemently denied by retweeting his negative results from the ministry official testing apparatus..... only to then threaten said could-have-started qb in to deleting said tweets, which are now gone.

it just goes on and on and on and on

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

and all of that is before you even start listing all of the fuckups by the ministry of information in the past 48 hours

i can't decide which one is the worst...  claiming they didn't have 55 scholly starters as a reason to quit, which has been proven a lie.... claiming their backup qb who would have started tested positive, which he vehemently denied by retweeting his negative results from the ministry official testing apparatus..... only to then threaten said could-have-started qb in to deleting said tweets, which are now gone.

it just goes on and on and on and on

Are you suggesting that... the state of Texas deserves better than a&m?

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Parliament said:

For a long stretch I had been reading this thread thinking you guys were just a wee bit obsessed with Aggy.  "You haven't played them for over a decade let it go," I said to myself.

Then they do this and I realize I was wrong all along.  They really ARE the dipshits you describe. So guys, from the bottom of my heart, I apologize for doubting you.  

Stay out of grown folks business........

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Parliament said:

For a long stretch I had been reading this thread thinking you guys were just a wee bit obsessed with Aggy.  "You haven't played them for over a decade let it go," I said to myself.

Then they do this and I realize I was wrong all along.  They really ARE the dipshits you describe. So guys, from the bottom of my heart, I apologize for doubting you.  

you've been around here for how long?  and this incident is the one that was the final proof?

really?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Hawaii just drooped out of the … Hawaii bowl … so aggy isn’t all alone unfortunately. I expect lots more cancellations and frankly will be surprised if the payoffs go without any issues.

Aggy will sue Hawaii for some type of infringement tomorrow...

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Hawaii just drooped out of the … Hawaii bowl … so aggy isn’t all alone unfortunately. I expect lots more cancellations and frankly will be surprised if the payoffs go without any issues.

Oh well. At least the twelf man has been exposed to be total fantasyland bullshit to the entire nation. They need to go ahead and retire that.

5 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Man that is not cool, at all. I like almost everything I see that you post, but this was a poor choice to be kind about it.

Literally thought that was just average members of their student body when it came up in a google image search. Says a lot about aggy. Each and every one of them is probably more honest, loyal, and hard working than the average member of their football program from their AD all the way down to the players.

21 minutes ago, Deej said:

Literally thought that was just average members of their student body when it came up in a google image search. Says a lot about aggy. Each and every one of them is probably more honest, loyal, and hard working than the average member of their football program from their AD all the way down to the players.

Well thanks for being honest my man. I would absolutely take everyone in that picture as people that would be fun to hangout with and work with as well.