• Replies 71.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Because they didn’t pay guys through NIL, so they don’t have the receipts for all their payments. aggy has to deny it. Now the smart would be to just ignore it and try to lay low, but aggy’s little man syndrome doesn’t allow them to do that. 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but even if it was NIL deals that landed the class..isn't NIL for high schoolers still not allowed in Texas? Thought that was why Ewers went to tOSU early

Saban is playing chess and Jimbo is rolling rocks, he literally (for the second time) got hooked into showing his hand. If you want things to be quiet, it's probably not best to shout about it. It's already clear how you signed the best recruiting class, never defend your guilt. 

1 minute ago, ousux said:
4 hours ago, Scholz said:
Southwestern was founded in 1840

I'd be fine with giving them flagship status just to hear the aggy wailing.

I remember a long time ago aggy wanted to be renamed Texas State. Still makes me laugh that the waitress school in San Marcos accomplished that instead. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

The Southeastern Conference was founded by men who believe(d) unequivocally that the labor of black men should be sold to the highest bidder at auction. We all knew that before "our university leadership" decided we should "become one of them."

Why is anyone having any problem with the proposition of the labor of black men being sold to the highest bidder now under the guise of NIL?

Sul Ross was a white supremacist. He believed black men were not human, but rather a mere commodity.

To be an aggy is to venerate Sul Ross. To venerate Sul Ross is to believe without reservation in "the supremacy of the white man."

Why are we still arguing about aggys paying for the labor of black men at auction?

Are we offended that the sale of the labor of black men to the highest bidder is happening, or are we feigning outrage just because black men are finally reaping a small fraction of the financial rewards?

Let’s be honest. Texas A&M is where one goes to venerate Sul Ross. Period. Not where one goes for a literary education, and not where any black athlete goes because he wants a quality education. 

All Jimbo and Nick are bitching about is who was the highest bidder, not what was in the best interest of any individual athlete. 

Both of them are insisting the labor of the black man is a commodity. They are only bitching about the price.

ross daughter foreward grab.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

They have the #1 overall recruiting class of all time.

They aren’t idiots.

And fishers awfully confident those freshman will beat the last greatest class of all time, Alabama’s class from the previous year. With several other #1 classes stacked behind it.   

• Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

If hell freezes over and aggy actually wins a “natty” or even the SEC West,  it will be fun to shout ASTERISK. 

I'd rather it didn't happen at all. Good thing history is on my side.

13 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:
e: **JIMBO Press Conference*** (link in OP)Posted on 5/19/22 at 10:21 am to Farmer1906
bkm1.png
So Jimbo ultimately said nothing other than throw some insults at Saban.

-told people to talk to coaches that worked for Saban and they’ll tell you the shady shit he does, but being a coach that worked under Saban, didn’t actually say anything

-stated they did nothing wrong but also claimed to not know anything about NIL at A&M or how it works

-claimed they violated no state laws but said nothing about the NCAA

-lots of insults regarding Saban’s character

Didn't violate any laws -- but what about rules? (I'm sure they violated laws as well but sounded like Fisher was being real careful with some of what he said at times.)

10 hours ago, JFKFC said:

32e8b27d-f08e-47b2-a200-28441fbe96bf_tex

8 hours ago, sidis said:

well, in fairness, more than half their five star guys are not from texas.  i think the most amazing thing about all this...is if bjork and fisher had any fucking brains between them, they would have just had the media group issue a statement:

"With all due respect to all parties involved, we disagree with and condemn Coach Saban's erroneous characterization of the efforts and hard work that went into building a strong recruiting class comprised of young men with integrity and character that we believe will carry forward the tradition of values and success that represent Texas A&M University.  It is unfortunate and disrespectful to these young men and their families to question their intentions and honor.  We note that all of Texas A&M's recruiting practices and policies are transparent and conform with the laws of the State of Texas, as well as the bylaws of the NCAA and Southeastern Conference.  We look forward to continuing to compete with respect and the type of integrity that represents the Spirit of Aggieland - in a manner that makes our entire student and alumni community proud."

story over.  saban looks like a hypocritical bitch.  tamu looks like the high road.  but because agros are gonna agro and jimbo is dumb fucking white trash from west virginia or whatever the fuck bumfuck place with a short man complex...they can't help themselves.

aggy doesn't know wha the high road is.

8 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

And why hasn't anybody reported on that?

Laziness. They think it's OK to pay players now due to NIL so they don't even bother to differentiate between illegal payments or above-board (for now) payments.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Relax, Frankie Aggie Goes To Hollywood on this kind of drama. They're living those dreams and scheming those schemes. Everyone keeps telling them 'don't do it!' but you know Aggie. They've moved on from national championships and are now creating 'epochs'....

Aggy.png.a94b090a393cfed023bd5af6da3afd55.png

image.gif.7ea8faac9e9222c131a35d95552be835.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

If you go back and listen to Saban's comments and contextualize where he said it, he's basically telling his boosters "here's what A&M did and why they got their class, so we should probably be stepping our efforts up". Of course it's a slight shot at A&M but nothing over the line.

Jimbo's blustered response is just more cringey and embarassing the more you listen to it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Deej said:

I remember a long time ago aggy wanted to be renamed Texas State. Still makes me laugh that the waitress school in San Marcos accomplished that instead. 

Sauce?

If aggy wanted to be Texas State, they would've made it happen decades ago like every other states' ag school. But, those backwards maroons insist on keeping "A&M" in their moniker even though it now "stands for nothing". Like it ever did...

aggy, from the lowest turd at texags up through the coach, the AD, and John Sharp, have publicly displayed without embarrassment or shame what petulant, whiny  little bitches they are….. and always have been.

Even those mouth breathing SEC clod-hoppers are beginning to catch on to their fraudulent blowhard history.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1