• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Yep, gonna git good.

That reporter, Greg Simmons has been around since I was a kid and Jumbo getting mouthy and pissing him off is not a wise strategy.   Simmons has tons of contacts in the Texas sports world and is one hell of an investigative journalist. If he decides to, he could wreck Jumbo/8&4 all by himself. 

part 2 comes out next weekend

• Hook 'Em 2

50 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Always a man of integrity and journalistic ethics, Billy Liucci is threatening to expose bias in sports reporting.

Fucking hilarious.

And people said that Texags receiving a federal bailout to avoid bankruptcy was a waste of taxpayer funds.

liucci exposing bias.jpeg

that's...that's the best he can come up with? PFF college isn't run by ONE single person you dolt.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Simmons has tons of contacts in the Texas sports world and is one hell of an investigative journalist. If he decides to, he could wreck Jumbo/8&4 all by himself

don’t hold your breath waiting for this to happen. would hate to lose you. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

Always a man of integrity and journalistic ethics, Billy Liucci is threatening to expose bias in sports reporting.

Fucking hilarious.

And people said that Texags receiving a federal bailout to avoid bankruptcy was a waste of taxpayer funds.

liucci exposing bias.jpeg

Billy Liucci threatening to expose bias in sports reporting is like Madonna threatening to expose sluttiness in the music industry.

Go sit down, 40-something Soul Patch Guy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

That entire interview was fucking odd. Was all that talking in the background the SID he told "I got it." 

You can see Jimbo looking in that direction often as if he's getting approval on what he can say. He really does look unhinged here. 

3 hours ago, Dewey said:

Usually innocent when you have your lawyer just off camera telling you what to day....

Reaction Surprised GIF

Yeah, it was whoever the SID/PR person was there trying to save Jimbo from himself.

2 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

90% believe he's lying. The other 10% are aggy so... 

I might believe it. What aggy did to get this class was not NIL.

2 hours ago, Dewey said:

I believe he has one legit NIL deal, the others are shady AF. 

@Dewey gets it.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Enai White recently put Texas A&M on blast over a threat in regard to his NIL, per a report.

White, a four-star defensive end recruit committed to A&M, is from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and is the No. 2-ranked player in the state. As a result, he was invited to participate in the Big 33 Football Classic. The all-star event featuring the top high-school football players in Pennsylvania and Maryland has been played since 1957.

However, he recently pulled out of the game ahead of the Memorial Day weekend event.

White is no longer on the roster and his spot has been replaced. The reason, per a report from Eric Epler of PennLive.com, had direct correlation to his NIL compensation.

According to Epler of PennLive.com, a release from an official with the Pennsylvania High School Football Coaches Association stated why he withdrew. The release said that White was told by Texas A&M not to participate in the Big 33 Football Classic. Likely to avoid injury. And if White did play in the game, he was told that the money associated with his deal would be withheld.

Not only would White’s claim that Texas A&M told him not to participate in the game expose the school for potentially using NIL to entice him to Texas A&M, it would completely discredit nearly everything that Jimbo Fisher has ever said about the topic. Either way, White is not playing in the game.

Hmmmm.

Shocked

a release from an official with the Pennsylvania High School Football Coaches Association stated why he withdrew. The release said that White was told by Texas A&M not to participate in the Big 33 Football Classic. Likely to avoid injury. And if White did play in the game, he was told that the money associated with his deal would be withheld.

Jimbo teachin' the quittin' ways early now.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

32C30E32-37E8-4CF9-ABD3-70B63806A177.jpeg

My favorite aggy comparison.. see Saban did same thing, crappy team year prior then landed #1 class.... but then they leave out the fact that Alabama also took 9 more (40% more) players than the 2nd ranked team.  32 vs 23 players will skew the rankings a wee bit.

33 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

My favorite aggy comparison.. see Saban did same thing, crappy team year prior then landed #1 class.... but then they leave out the fact that Alabama also took 9 more (40% more) players than the 2nd ranked team.  32 vs 23 players will skew the rankings a wee bit.

I'd have more respect for Jimbo if he just came out and said, "Yeah, we're paying players. Everyone else is too. Try to stop us." But cucks do what cucks do.

• Hook 'Em 2

40 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

There's a slight difference between programs as well... Bama and the Bear and a million titles. A&m, the Bear and a cup of coffee. And Saban's rep at that time towered over whatever rep Jimbo has ever had. 

21 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

I'd have more respect for Jimbo if he just came out and said, "Yeah, we're paying players. Everyone else is too. Try to stop us." But cucks do what cucks do.

Wouldn’t that be like admitting to ordering a Code Red?

Edited by Cairn Horn88
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

I'd have more respect for Jimbo if he didn't allow himself to get drawn into meaningless distractions and kept his focus on the actual objective of his being hired in the first place.

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

32C30E32-37E8-4CF9-ABD3-70B63806A177.jpeg

this fucking stupid ass Fat Ketch story about CHARLES Rogers (not Carlos you moron) would have been when Ketch was in college at Texas, so no. there is nothing to it. why would Saban be having calls with him around? it's flat out made up.

10 minutes ago, smuggs said:

She's a bus station skank.

ExxfUCKWYAglfD7?format=jpg&name=large

Lol.

$3 or $5?

I'm tired of $3 dollar aggy bus station skanks not being able to make change. Not because they don't have any $1s, but because aggy skanks have so much trouble being able to do the math to make change.

And not all aggy bus station skanks are women. One desperate aggy fuck was openly soliciting his ability to make change for e $5 note.

manziel $1 bill stack.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke

2 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

I'd have more respect for Jimbo if he didn't allow himself to get drawn into meaningless distractions and kept his focus on the actual objective of his being hired in the first place.

He shouldn't be addressing it at all. Let Saban talk and just continue to play stupid, which Jimbo is really good at.

1 hour ago, smuggs said:

She's a bus station skank.

ExxfUCKWYAglfD7?format=jpg&name=large

She's pretty good looking as far as aggy goes when she's not wearing the Joker makeup. Also, how did she manage the upside down Longhorn there or is that a Photoshop?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, C-Man said:

He shouldn't be addressing it at all. Let Saban talk and just continue to play stupid, which Jimbo is really good at.

I'd say that right now, he's proving he's pretty bad at playing stupid, but quite good at being stupid.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

I didn't catch the whole segment, but on FSR this morning Brady Quinn was talking about this could be the beginning of the end for Jimbo if he doesn't win the West in the next few years with the incoming class.

Well yeah. I’d expect any coach with classes like that to at least win their division once. 

She's pretty good looking as far as aggy goes when she's not wearing the Joker makeup. Also, how did she manage the upside down Longhorn there or is that a Photoshop?

Literal cut and paste.

What are the odds she is from a north Houston suburb?

33 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

More Aggie smoke from an ESPN writer (it's a full thread, just posting the A&M bit)

As the saying goes "pigs get fed and hogs get slaughtered". Continuing to push the grey area at 10x the market will force the NCAA or even the SECs hand to get them under control

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

As the saying goes "pigs get fed and hogs get slaughtered". Continuing to push the grey area at 10x the market will force the NCAA or even the SECs hand to get them under control

And the REALLY great thing about it all, is knowing that spending all that dirty money still isn't going to result in anything meaningful.

(Unless one considers 8-4 seasons to be meaningful...)

20 minutes ago, Deej said:

I bet the students can see those lights while trapped under a stack of logs. 

"History is one of them thar "lib'rel arts." We don't study that them lib'rel things here at this here trade school.

We studies impertent conservative stuf here. Like Agricultural Leadership. And Park Ranger Studies. And Chicken Farmin. You knows, the kind of shit it takes years and years to lern. And that's after three years at Blinn.

What's that? You says we is making the same dumbfuck mistakes as others and that we shud be have lernt from histery?

You is sip! We aggy don't not lern from no histery. You owes me fer yer liberty. Don't you talk 'bout no lernin' of histery.

Did I tell you nun you ever made any sacrifice fer yur cuntry? Only aggys. I were teeched that in the Corps! We is active militery. We really is. Whoop!

Trapped under logs you says? Billy Liucci telled me it ain't never happened. You is jist butthurt sip!

Git off my sacred grass.

Sul Ross is my he-ro.

White power!"

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

fat aggy cadet.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Fuck You 1

spettro iconTexasAM.gif
Texas A&M Fan
Member since Aug 2021
79 posts

TexAgs is extremely important in NIL activities moving forward. The co-owner of the site is a lawyer, and they did a lot of research to legally set up the NIL-sponsoring Membership added to their site this year. This is all public info and it was approved by A&M compliance. This NIL-level membership is called Stacked. Alumni pay monthly fees (technically donations) to the Stacked fund, then TexAgs uses these funds to produce exclusive media content with current A&M players.

The reason TexAgs works profitably well is the level of commitment from alumni to organize and support Texas A&M athletics - this in the form of monthly membership for regular content, and now, NIL-level content. TexAgs has a radio/TV studio in College Station where they broadcast a daily radio/TV show for 3 straight hours. They also do tons of exclusive interviews across all sports.

TexAgs also works well because we have over half a million living alumni, with the majority being supportive of A&M athletics post graduation. This is why we are winning the NIL race. I have said it several times here - go ahead and copy the business model, but it will be hard to match the monthly subscriptions year round.

texags bailout composite.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2