Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

The "aggy education" teaches young rednecks that aggy successes should always be extrapolated into infinity, aggy setbacks are because of a vast conspiracy against them, and when UT athletics are performing below historical norms the probability of mean reversion should be completely discounted.

Oh, and that only white people make the world go round while Blacks act like children.

The non-aggy students of Texas A&M deserve better than Texas A&M.

aggy_ralph copy.jpg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1

• Replies 71.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Of course Pyle field is scary to play in, what with thousands of supposedly grown men in costumes & jackboots grabbing their nuts in public and all those interlocked zombies swaying in the stands like a field of corn stalks blowing in a breeze. Not to mention a creepy dog cemetery on the grounds.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, BigHornedLurker said:

Chris Simms at any the point during out QB drought would have been multiple levels beyond what we had in the past 10 years with the exception of Ehlinger . 

Im ok with Chris Simms 

16 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Chris Simms left Texas as the winningest QB in school history. I am good with that. 

16 hours ago, Scholz said:

Not to mention Simms absolutely dragged his nuts on them. Just dominated them.

Here are Simms' overall Texas stats. Not bad at all. The only game I can't forgive him for is the 2001 Big 12 title game. Major should have started. But that's a discussion for another thread for another day. Back to laughing at aggy. 

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/chris-simms-1.html

Here's the 2002 game where Simms went in dry and made them bite the pillow. 

• Hook 'Em 4

15 hours ago, DaggerHorns said:

Colt won the most games at the time in college football history.

He also had the highest completion % ever in history.

Johnny, dick, Harry, dgaf. No one was in the same arena as him his senior year before an anomaly occurred in the title game.

Yup. The only QB that has won more games than Colt is Kellen Moore at Boise State. 

55 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

From the link:

This whole Arch Manning craze I never understood. Kid is probably going to end up overrated like Eli.

I’ll take a future 2time Super Bowl champion QB for Texas all fuckin’ day.  They truly are idiots.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Pack of losers

The ags have always thought everyone else thinks just like aggys and therefore, however aggys rationalize anything must be accurate.

They have no clue they are not "just like tu."

They can't process that Arch Manning is extremely well advised by his family and has the luxury of not having to build his career with quick money in mind. Hell, aggys can't even process why Arch Manning wants anything in life other than a tract home in Katy and a leased Ford pickup truck.

They also have no clue how the Mannings could have a relationship with Steve Sarkesian. Because they have no knowledge of or sense of history, they have no understanding how Sarkesian could be a reasonable choice for a QB recruit.

They just don't get that they are not factoring something in that others have carefully considered.

The closest comparison to Arch Manning's coming to Austin would be Kyle Shanahan. Neither was really worried about winning a national championship. Manning doesn't have to care about NIL. The mission is to develop the necessary skills in preparation of a pro career. Shanahan's as a coach, Manning's as a future franchise QB. The ags have no clue Arch Manning follows zero others on his Twitter feed and has sent a grand total of one tweet from the account, that being yesterday's commitment. He's not playing the career game in a way any aggy could understand.

Sark's weakness is defense, not offense. That the ags don't get any of this isn't surprising.

sark wreck aggy bowl.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, landman said:

They finished #2 in baseball in 1989 in some polls.  Even though they didn't make the CWS.

I think The Brazos County Women for Traditional American Values Auxiliary Journal proudly stated that Texas A&M was #2!  So yeah, put it on the stadium.

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

The ags have always thought everyone else thinks just like aggys and therefore, however aggys rationalize anything must be accurate.

They can't process that Arch Manning is extremely well advised by his family and has the luxury of not having to build his career with quick money in mind. Hell, aggys can't even process why Arch Manning wants anything in life other than a tract home in Katy and a leased Ford pickup truck.

They also have no clue how the Mannings could have a relationship with Steve Sarkesian. Because they have no knowledge of or sense of history, they have no understanding how Sarkesian could be a reasonable choice for a QB recruit.

They just don't get that they are not factoring something in that others have carefully considered.

The closest comparison to Arch Manning's coming to Austin would be Kyle Shanahan. Neither was really worried about winning a national championship. Manning doesn't have to care about NIL. The mission is to develop the necessary skills in preparation of a pro career. Shanahan's as a coach, Manning's as a future franchise QB. The ags have no clue Arch Manning follows zero others on his Twitter feed and has sent a grand total of one tweet from the account, that being yesterday's commitment. He's not playing the career game in a way any aggy could understand.

Sark's weakness is defense, not offense. That the ags don't get any of this isn't surprising.

Then his offenses did this to them while at Bama

image.png.3b4f574f9296db8d458490484872825e.png

image.png.6e5009f7ca3bcfd53103a0bbc6780598.png

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

7F373EC6-BAC1-4D51-A128-75150BBFE326.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Here are Simms' overall Texas stats. Not bad at all. The only game I can't forgive him for is the 2001 Big 12 title game. Major should have started. But that's a discussion for another thread for another day. Back to laughing at aggy. 

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/chris-simms-1.html

Here's the 2002 game where Simms went in dry and made them bite the pillow. 

Billy Napier sighting at 1:16:08 mark in a "highlight" from his Furman days.

Edited by C-Man

40 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Whatever makes you feel better bro....

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3298415

Two posters there evidently have more than a couple of brain cells to rub together. 
The rest of them won’t get the sarcasm employed by hellomustbegoing.

I hate tu as much as anyone on this board, but every player has a bad game. The two national championship teams were all in to get his commitment, so let's quit acting like he's overrated. Texas will get theirs just as bama, uga, and tamu will get theirs. This post comes across the same as a middle school girl that just got dumped and is gossiping to her friends about the girl she was left for. 

The most consistent thing about TexAgs is the incredible number of professional college scouts who post here and can immediately gauge the future success of a player who absolutely zero of them have ever seen playing in person.

Edited by Armybrat

As I've posted before, it isn't unusual for our wastewater treatment operators to get a call or two a year from some aggy wanting us to keep an eye out for a lost aggy ring.  Bitch, we got work to do.  We don't have time to sift through shit looking for a ring that you didn't care enough about to take care of it.

Edited by Scheiss Meister
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 2

2 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Once aggy gets to the SEC this will all change. Their program will only get stronger and betterer and more super outstanding once they get into the SEC. Just watch. This no playing for an NC will come to a fucking screeching halt, motherfuckers!!!!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

As I've posted before, it isn't unusual for our wastewater treatment operators to get a call or two a year from some aggy wanting us to keep an eye out for a lost aggy ring.  Bitch, we got work to do.  We don't have time to shift through shit looking for a ring that you didn't care enough about to take care of it.

But hey, it was cold, don'tcha know?

I mean seriously ... anyone here have a problem with their rings falling off?

• Like 1

Garbage like this is what small minds accept as truth. If they knew anything about military history, the ags would realize the U.S. Army never quartered officers in the homes of locals. That the ags completely fabricate these stories and none of them are capable of discerning truth from fantasy says a lot about aggy culture.

aggy texags ring cry.jpeg

weeping frenchman.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, wood said:

But hey, it was cold, don'tcha know?

I mean seriously ... anyone here have a problem with their rings falling off?

I actually lost my first wedding band on the lake tubin' before my first anniversary... My sister was operating my boat and skipped me across Grand Lake doing about 30. I felt it slip off my finger and at that moment I knew I had fucked up. 

• Like 1

I lost a 24k gold ring with a star sapphire stone in the Guadalupe River back in the late 70's. Would any of you be willing to constantly dive down and find it for me? It would mean alot to me and of course I would reward the finder with a wrap around and a wet willie.

• Like 2