• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

The meltdown on texags is great, I had to go take a look. Some sensible ones actually calling for a end to midnight yell, many calling for a end to the jokes and stories and then of course the we ain’t changing fer no one crowd.  Then there’s this from the how likely is it we are 2-4 after Bama thread.  

51E31AD7-CCC6-45E5-8FC2-0379EF4B954B.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

33 minutes ago, ChickenNuggets said:

he'll do that weird nutcracker grin and boomhauer staccato while dancing around reporter questions until he is forced to hire an OC and then he'll be a titular "head coach" until his buy-out becomes manageable.

Aggy's day in the sun is over. Texas moves into the SEC in 2024 and will cast literal shade over all things Collie Station. 

Question...when in the hell would his contract buyout be considered manageable?

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, tigol said:

I didn't know anything about them when I was in high school.  Like many here, some HS friends went to Texas and others to A&M.  So, a group of my friends invited me to "yell practice" to try to persuade me to go the A&M route.  Holy Shit.  I was educated that evening that I was being asked to join a fucking cult.  These dorks.  Wow.  I still remember being creeped out by the whole thing.  It is hard for me to believe someone would attend such a thing and say, "Yep, these are my people."  Jesus.

I was kinda surprised by people asking me if I'd seen the video and acting as if the yell leader said something noteworthy. I thought everyone already knew how fucking stupid they were, let alone the entire "yell practice "  process. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I was kinda surprised by people asking me if I'd seen the video and acting as if the yell leader said something noteworthy. I thought everyone already knew how fucking stupid they were, let alone the entire "yell practice "  process. 

They don't know.  It's not interesting at all.  No one wants to watch some embarrassing shit.  

I was a Hex Rally organizer when I was a student.  As tame as that was, it was still silly.  

11 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

I watched the condensed game of Southern Miss v Miami.  Miami is not good.  Certainly not #13 good.  They look slow and devoid of dynamic playmakers on both sides of the ball.   App State is better and would easily beat Miami.  This is a game A&M should win. 

Mario Cristobal is gonna drag his Cubano nuts up and down Kyle Field and take a couple of those  well paid Croots with him back to Coral Gables.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tx ind said:

I think King deserves credit for consistency. He's in the same spot whether you read from the top or bottom of the list.

Actually, I am beginning to feel sorry for the guy. Because Jimbo, the quarterback fisterer, can't recruit or develop QBs, King is stuck at the top of the QB room. I think he's starting because he actually is the best of the poorly developed bunch. He can go to therapy with Calzada.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Amazing the media is barely discovering this.   Some of us said this when he showed up in Collie Station and  they greeted him like King Charles landing in London after he assumed the crown a few days ago.   I think even some in the Florida State echo chamber said the same thing and were like, he's all yours aggy.  

At the end of the season if aggy is .500 or below which is a real possibility,  the aggy BOR should call a meeting and not only fire Jimbo.  But they should fire John Sharp for striking the deal to bring Jimbo on and then modifying the contract without any real measure of success other than a an (*) record due to Covid in 2020.   Bjork the AD should be fired too.  

Edited by Nueces River Rat
  • Hook 'Em 2

Holy shit.  I clicked on it thinking he was just drifting on top of an empty garage or something.  But holy shit, what a fucking asshole.  Some kid just comes walking out from between two cars?  And then to record and post it?  I hope some guys on the team beat the shit out of him in his sleep for making the program look so wreckless.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

13 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

I watched the condensed game of Southern Miss v Miami.  Miami is not good.  Certainly not #13 good.  They look slow and devoid of dynamic playmakers on both sides of the ball.   App State is better and would easily beat Miami.  This is a game A&M should win. 

I wouldn't read much into the Southern Miss game. 

Their starting LT who is a possible first rounder played limited snaps returning from injury, same with their starting RB, and a starting WR was suspended. Also, their best defensive lineman was out this game too. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed