• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

13 hours ago, 'stache said:

Fun fact: In the long and tortured history of Bedlam football, spanning 116 games, our worst loss ever was 75-0. It was the first game ever played between the two schools in 1904, three years before statehood. The game was played in Guthrie, then the territorial capital. OAMC was mostly wayward farm boys, probably jr. high and high school aged, as were most rural ag schools at the time. OU had also started playing football in 1895, we started in 1900, so a little head start in forming the program. Through the height of OU's pro squads in the 50's on and our absolute gutter teams in the 60s, 70s, early 80s and 90s, we still managed to never lose that bad again. Aggy in the modern era managed to do worse than that in 3 quarters. That is truly sad. 

God damn you’re a great human being.  And I’ll never stop being an OSU fan.  I know you hate hearing it from this douche but OSU is good people.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

I watched the condensed game of Southern Miss v Miami.  Miami is not good.  Certainly not #13 good.  They look slow and devoid of dynamic playmakers on both sides of the ball.   App State is better and would easily beat Miami.  This is a game A&M should win. 

I don't think you understand the depth of Aggie football dysfunction. 

2 hours ago, Horny04 said:

Yesterday on ESPN U show (I think dusty and Danny?) they were ripping on aggy traditions and said they must not have grabbed their nuts hard enough, etc. Mentioned what idiots they look like with their gun hand signals etc.

Dusty has to be careful choosing his words, he is "friends" with Jimbo. 

They are still getting roasted on Twitter.  Yesterday it was the milk men videos and the stream of DMCA claims and smattering of the the reverse discrimination lawsuit thing.  Todays it's all of those still on top of the Harris Deathrace video as well as Owens bailing on his visit.

edit: Texas A&M top trending topic in Sports

Edited by Hozz
FINALLY NUMBER ONE
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Hozz said:

They are still getting roasted on Twitter.  Yesterday it was the milk men videos and the stream of DMCA claims and smattering of the the reverse discrimination lawsuit thing.  Todays it's all of those still on top of the Harris Deathrace video as well as Owens bailing on his visit.

edit: Texas A&M top trending topic in Sports

Yeah, I was just about to post this snapshot of this week in Collie Station:

image.thumb.png.412d08a3a606bae9d86cb67e1e86e079.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

As an A&M graduate…. I’d just like to say…

Posted on 9/13/22 at 11:16 am
uArw.png57dArw.png39
College Station is a good “traditional and conservative” town. Would not live there but perfect for college. You’re somewhat close to the major cities in Texas: Houston, Austin, Dallas.  

A&M has very beautiful women. Especially in the business school. 

But it is very cringe when you’re watching the game on ESPN and the camera pans to the milk men and corp turds. The basketball team has a womens dance team for gods sake. 

People only go to midnight yell. 1. Primarily for freshman. 2. It’s tradition to kiss your date. If you go there for any other reason you’re a loooooooserrrr. 

At this point most rational A&M fans suffer from a disease what is know as “Battered Aggie Syndrome” Our hopes get raised every year just to get destroyed. 

A&M is just cursed. In recent memory: 

2012: one loss from making SEC championship. 

2020: Lose the number 4 spot to Notre Dame who always gets blown out. 

2021: Beat Alabama. But can’t beat Mississippi schools. 

2021: Cant beat OU in CWS but ole piss can. 

And lastly I’d like to add. Texags is a joke of a website, and forum. Frick the sunshine pumpers over there and chin pubes. 

Also frick the A&M administration as well. That national championship trophy picture is an embarrassment. Please stop calling me asking for donations. 

geeky the sandlot GIF

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

As an A&M graduate…. I’d just like to say…

Posted on 9/13/22 at 11:16 am
uArw.png57dArw.png39
College Station is a good “traditional and conservative” town. Would not live there but perfect for college. You’re somewhat close to the major cities in Texas: Houston, Austin, Dallas.  

A&M has very beautiful women. Especially in the business school. 

But it is very cringe when you’re watching the game on ESPN and the camera pans to the milk men and corp turds. The basketball team has a womens dance team for gods sake. 

People only go to midnight yell. 1. Primarily for freshman. 2. It’s tradition to kiss your date. If you go there for any other reason you’re a loooooooserrrr. 

At this point most rational A&M fans suffer from a disease what is know as “Battered Aggie Syndrome” Our hopes get raised every year just to get destroyed. 

A&M is just cursed. In recent memory: 

2012: one loss from making SEC championship. 

2020: Lose the number 4 spot to Notre Dame who always gets blown out. 

2021: Beat Alabama. But can’t beat Mississippi schools. 

2021: Cant beat OU in CWS but ole piss can. 

And lastly I’d like to add. Texags is a joke of a website, and forum. Frick the sunshine pumpers over there and chin pubes. 

Also frick the A&M administration as well. That national championship trophy picture is an embarrassment. Please stop calling me asking for donations. 

I smell a rat. Is "chin pubes" a name for Looch anywhere other than this site? 

20 minutes ago, JMFP said:

giphy.gif

and this is the reason doing that shit is so fucking stupid - https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2022/08/26/man-hit-by-car-in-ucf-parking-garage-dies-police-say/

Spoiler

ORLANDO, Fla. – A man died in a crash Thursday after a University of Central Florida student searching for a spot in the school’s parking garage struck him, according to police.

UCF police said the crash occurred around 3:05 p.m. in Garage F when the driver entered Garage F, rounded the corner and drove up the ramp before striking the pedestrian.

Upon arrival, investigators said they found the man was pinned under the student’s car and made multiple attempts to lift the vehicle off him before he was eventually extricated and transported to the hospital in critical but stable condition, but later died at the hospital.

The driver did not show “any signs of impairment” and appeared distressed, according to a crash report.

Investigators said multiple bystanders told them they did not see the crash occur, but rushed to the scene to see what was going on.

This is an ongoing traffic homicide investigation.

• Hook 'Em 2