• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

and this is the reason doing that shit is so fucking stupid - https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2022/08/26/man-hit-by-car-in-ucf-parking-garage-dies-police-say/

Reveal hidden contents

ORLANDO, Fla. – A man died in a crash Thursday after a University of Central Florida student searching for a spot in the school’s parking garage struck him, according to police.

UCF police said the crash occurred around 3:05 p.m. in Garage F when the driver entered Garage F, rounded the corner and drove up the ramp before striking the pedestrian.

Upon arrival, investigators said they found the man was pinned under the student’s car and made multiple attempts to lift the vehicle off him before he was eventually extricated and transported to the hospital in critical but stable condition, but later died at the hospital.

The driver did not show “any signs of impairment” and appeared distressed, according to a crash report.

Investigators said multiple bystanders told them they did not see the crash occur, but rushed to the scene to see what was going on.

This is an ongoing traffic homicide investigation.

He could be charged with deadly conduct for this stunt. Fisher needs to sit down and talk with him about how dangerous that was. He could’ve easily killed someone and effectively ended his own future as well. But I think we all know that neither of those are likely to happen.

• Hook 'Em 3

49 minutes ago, Deej said:

aggy upset about their turditions being called in to question are too stupid to realize that the sooner those turditions go away, the sooner they might be relevant. 

Those dipshits should've changed their name to Texas State in the 60's back when they went co-ed. Instead, it makes more sense for A&M "to stand for nothing". aggie logic

Stupid is as stupid does, sir. 

26 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

What is DMCA?

It's a place that's fun to stay at.  We even made up a dance to do with it.  And fortunately for the Aggies, the dance looks like the person dancing is jerking off two ghosts at the same time.  Always a hit at wedding receptions, too.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Cute kid for 2 ugly people. Dudes wife looks like a guy. 

DA83A7CF-FD22-4DF3-9EC2-F08CEBE95D43.jpeg

62842863-2144-48B1-B907-15DA8F8E33CF.jpeg

So we're just not talking about the fact he stole one of Cliff Huxtable's sweaters and made 'em into board shorts?  Nevermind, he married the lead singer of Hoobastank?  

• Haha 1

plaintext for darkmode people:

College Station is a good “traditional and conservative” town. Would not live there but perfect for college. You’re somewhat close to the major cities in Texas: Houston, Austin, Dallas.  

A&M has very beautiful women. Especially in the business school. 

But it is very cringe when you’re watching the game on ESPN and the camera pans to the milk men and corp turds. The basketball team has a womens dance team for gods sake. 

People only go to midnight yell. 1. Primarily for freshman. 2. It’s tradition to kiss your date. If you go there for any other reason you’re a loooooooserrrr. 

At this point most rational A&M fans suffer from a disease what is know as “Battered Aggie Syndrome” Our hopes get raised every year just to get destroyed. 

A&M is just cursed. In recent memory: 

2012: one loss from making SEC championship. 

2020: Lose the number 4 spot to Notre Dame who always gets blown out. 

2021: Beat Alabama. But can’t beat Mississippi schools. 

2021: Cant beat OU in CWS but ole piss can. 

And lastly I’d like to add. Texags is a joke of a website, and forum. Frick the sunshine pumpers over there and chin pubes. 

Also frick the A&M administration as well. That national championship trophy picture is an embarrassment. Please stop calling me asking for donations. 

• Hook 'Em 1

As an A&M graduate…. I’d just like to say…

Posted on 9/13/22 at 11:16 am uArw.png57dArw.png39 College Station is a good “traditional and conservative” town. Would not live there but perfect for college. You’re somewhat close to the major cities in Texas: Houston, Austin, Dallas.  

A&M has very beautiful women. Especially in the business school. 

But it is very cringe when you’re watching the game on ESPN and the camera pans to the milk men and corp turds. The basketball team has a womens dance team for gods sake. 

People only go to midnight yell. 1. Primarily for freshman. 2. It’s tradition to kiss your date. If you go there for any other reason you’re a loooooooserrrr. 

At this point most rational A&M fans suffer from a disease what is know as “Battered Aggie Syndrome” Our hopes get raised every year just to get destroyed. 

A&M is just cursed. In recent memory: 

2012: one loss from making SEC championship. 

2020: Lose the number 4 spot to Notre Dame who always gets blown out. 

2021: Beat Alabama. But can’t beat Mississippi schools. 

2021: Cant beat OU in CWS but ole piss can. 

And lastly I’d like to add. Texags is a joke of a website, and forum. Frick the sunshine pumpers over there and chin pubes. 

Also frick the A&M administration as well. That national championship trophy picture is an embarrassment. Please stop calling me asking for donations. 

Lucky MFers. Their sorrows only date back to 2012.
  • Haha 1

Sweet fancy Moses. Those aggy yell practice videos say it all. These are weird fucking people!!! I kid you not, the only aggy at my job is by far the guy everyone tries to avoid because he’s a know it all, and gives off pedo vibes. I had a cousin that graduated from their engineering program, and a normal person. So I know it’s not everyone, but even he told me the cult type aggies all seem inbred. 🤣

• Hook 'Em 1

So they're afraid to bench the starter because his dad's a high school coach and they're worried it would hurt recruiting? First, aren't coaches harder on their own than they are others? He should recognize his son isn't getting it done and push him to get better including if that means from the bench. Second, about 10 years ago I remember OSU signed a high profile QB recruit who was going to show up in the spring but there were some issues that might have prevented it that were worked out but he had already decommitted and ended up at Nebraska. His father was a Texas high school coach and the recruiting nerds were up in arms that we'd never recruit from Texas ever again. That didn't exactly happen and I don't think the kid ever played a down at Nebraska. TLDR, they're cowards. 

Edited by 'stache

59 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

How in  the fuck is Yell Practice and any of the other "traditions" of A&M just now getting noticed by other SEC schools, especially LSU fans?

Well to be fair Aggies are just now noticing it too after however many years of just blindly doing something, as they are wont to do.

Screenshot_20220914-083326_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d6759a2def5f893f1a6fa942fea3f6f8.jpg

Edited by SimonBolivar

30 minutes ago, South Austin said:

The bottom line is that Hayes King looks like he's going to be driving a semitruck in five years.

I’m old enough to remember when he was barely being recruited by any P5 schools after having won a state championship. Aggy was desperately searching for a QB and got $9.95ers to start hyping him up after a camp performance or two, got him a bunch of stars, and then crowed about their future star QB. It was all bullshit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I was kinda surprised by people asking me if I'd seen the video and acting as if the yell leader said something noteworthy. I thought everyone already knew how fucking stupid they were, let alone the entire "yell practice "  process. 

Had that discussion with a buddy from Alabama yesterday. I just told him they were all idiots and everyone is just finding out.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1