Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

18 hours ago, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

Based on the raise they gave him in 2021 when his agent tricked aggy into thinking other schools wanted to hire Jimbo (they are really convinced LSU was going hard after him for $75 million), not realizing they are only bidding against their own stupidity, he is now up to $9,000,000 for 2022 ($500,000 base + $8,500,000), and that amount keeps going up every year. He is now up to $173,076.92/week. That is not counting all of the other crap they threw in there. That also assumes he does not earn the $1 million bonus for winning the national championship. We can't make the assumption right now that he will not earn that, or any other performance bonuses 🤣. Good breakdown here: 

https://boardroom.tv/jimbo-fisher-salary-buyout-contract-texas-am/

Aggy reminds me of my dog, and Jimbo is his rawhide chew stick. He growls if you pet him, when he has it in his mouth, as he thinks you want it, and you are trying to steal it. Never realizing if he tried to give you that slimy, spit covered chew stick, you still wouldn't take it.

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 3

• Replies 71.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

5 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Nah, if this was in College Station, maybe. 

At Alabama, with all the shit Jimbo talked during the offseason - they're fucking dead.  Haynes King missed Bama last year with his injury, but if Max Johnson is truly out, he's going to flirt with Garrett Gilbert's 5 INT night from KSU. 

they are going to blitz him so much that he sees Will Anderson in his sleep.

Yeah, they’re fucked. 
And it couldn’t happen to a better group of inbred moronic idiots.

Yet, they will never learn. They’ll get back out there the next week and spew the same tired “jokes” to the mindless sheep in the stands.  They’ll all be rolling their hands singing “knack paddy whack, give a dog a bone”.

36 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Everyone thinks Bama will crush Aggy. That means Aggy will somehow beat Bama and the roller coaster will reset. And fall completely off when they lose to South Carolina and Ole Miss. 

Sure, they won last year, but Bama is a different team at home than on the road. Here are the results at Bama since aggy joined the SEC:

2020: 52-24

2018: 45-23

2016: 33-14

2014: 59-0

2012: 24-29

They pulled off the upset the first game in Tuscaloosa with Manziel, but otherwise they get their asses kicked. Losing by 18 would be their best result at Bama in 10 years.

6 minutes ago, General Specific said:

To go too far is as bad as to fall short.

Confucius

I was taking a continuing education class a few years ago.  Self paced.  I told my boss I was going to take a long lunch to take the test.  When I got back he asked me how I did.  I told him I got a 92.  He told me I spent too much time studying.

1 hour ago, Texasrocks said:

Sure, they won last year, but Bama is a different team at home than on the road. Here are the results at Bama since aggy joined the SEC:

2020: 52-24

2018: 45-23

2016: 33-14

2014: 59-0

2012: 24-29

They pulled off the upset the first game in Tuscaloosa with Manziel, but otherwise they get their asses kicked. Losing by 18 would be their best result at Bama in 10 years.

Alabama is not as good this year. They almost lost to us with Card at QB, and the Arkansas game was pretty close until the 4th quarter. Arkansas is garbage. Alabama SHOULD crush Aggy but they could easily lose. People are wishcasting Alabama is the old Alabama but don’t expect that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ATXhorn17 said:

A&M will keep it relatively close, unfortunately. I have an inkling that Jimbo will be bleeding clock in the first quarter. 

That will be his plan sure.  He'll have no desire to win whatsoever, just not get blown out.  He'll try to squeeze every ounce of air out of that ball.  I have a feeling Achane will be very sore Sunday morning.

31 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

People are wishcasting Alabama is the old Alabama but don’t expect that. 

If you talked to SEC fans, the prevailing thought was that UGA lost too much talent and that 'bama was again loaded, so the conference was expected to swing back to the Tide.  Then we basically played them to a draw, exposing their secondary and their receiving corps as "oops, not quite as good as we thought".

Ultimately, I think it's one of those years where no single team will really stand out -- see Mizzou vs Georgia -- but I'll be surprised if 'bama loses more than one regular season game.  Even when they're down they're actually loaded.

36 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Alabama is not as good this year. They almost lost to us with Card at QB, and the Arkansas game was pretty close until the 4th quarter. Arkansas is garbage. Alabama SHOULD crush Aggy but they could easily lose. People are wishcasting Alabama is the old Alabama but don’t expect that. 

Bama was up 28-7 at halftime after losing Bryce Young early in the second quarter. They weren't exactly struggling. And that was on the road. Bama may not be as good as they were two years ago, but they're still going to kick the crap out of aggy this week.

• Hook 'Em 1

More curious of how the aggy OL attempts to block Anderson and if King and Achane survive. People take for granted how Sark schemed against the pass rush against Bama. 

There isn’t a TE plus an extra tackle that aggy can put out there to help slowdown the pass rush. If they were, they would already be the starters. 

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

The Arkansas game was not close. 

They were up 28-7 at the half. After Milroe figured things out they ended up beating Arkansas by 23. Had Bryce Young not been injured that game was going to be a 40 to 50 point blowout. 

Just hoping bama doesn’t make the same mistakes on D as last yr. They blitzed the hell out of calzada which forced his hand on where to go, blitz didn’t get there often at all so his decision making was cut to nil as everything was predetermined and man covg. 

5 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

I've never asked this ... what is the idiotic hip gyration those yell leader idiots do in the middle of every "joke?" I've never noticed it, probably cause I've never paid attention to that weird stuff. 

Well, they are all lactose intolerant milkmen.  So what you are seeing is them lifting their leg to get a bit more oomph into letting the gas out.  They are claiming something about narrow steps and traditions, but no.  The fine print of the application even says you have to be lactose intolerant and drink at least 2 pints of milk before every pep rally if you want to be an aggy cheerleader.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

You people are amazing.

Alabama crushes A&M at home. Absolutely, fucking, crushes them. They will get down early, and Fishers little band of pirates and mercenaries will fold in on themselves like the bonfire stack.

I can’t believe there are actually people that think Haynes King has a chance of beating Alabama on the road. 

He’s struggled against Kent State, Sam Houston State, and App State as a starter. Weird stuff happens in sports but I mean come on. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I can’t believe there are actually people that think Haynes King has a chance of beating Alabama on the road. 

He’s struggled against Kent State, Sam Houston State, and App State as a starter. Weird stuff happens in sports but I mean come on. 

He's playing Alabama, not Alabama State. Maybe he only struggles with teams that end in State.

56 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Well, they are all lactose intolerant milkmen.  So what you are seeing is them lifting their leg to get a bit more oomph into letting the gas out.  They are claiming something about narrow steps and traditions, but no.  The fine print of the application even says you have to be lactose intolerant and drink at least 2 pints of milk before every pep rally if you want to be an aggy cheerleader.

Fixed it.

57 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

That's the thing not getting discussed anywhere about King heading into this game. He's faced Colorado, Kent State, SHSU, App State, and a quarter of MSU. This guy has zero understanding of what happens to the speed of the game against a team like Alabama. He is walking into Tuscaloosa as a babe in the woods this weekend. If he starts and plays all game and ATM somehow beats Alabama, I would rank that among the craziest shit I have ever seen in sports. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3