• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

23 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

If i was King I would be licking toilet seats in gas stations trying to catch something.  Safer than what he’s got coming on Saturday.

No need to go to gas station toilet seats. Plenty of glory holes on campus. 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

aggy will get saved by the SEC gods that scheduled Alabama traveling to Tennessee next week.

Expect Alabama to be playing lots of depth/backups keeping starters rested and healthy first sign game is in control.

Vegas knows this and why the line hasn't really moved off -24. It'll end up between 17 and 28.

11 point range, where can I buy your other picks?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, 40acredropout said:

11 point range, where can I buy your other picks?

lol... just saying I wouldn't take for granted the aggy beat down that would take place if the schedule was setup differently. I've made multiple picks this year on the site and you'd be wise to go in the complete opposite direction based on how completely, absolutely wrong I've been to date 🙄

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I hope they eventually play Weigman so the "QB whisperer" can go 0/3 on QBs. 

They're already talking about taking this shit pumping from Bama with Uncle Fester, going to the open week (s/o Charlie Pallilo) and prepping Weigman for South Carolina 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

aggy will get saved by the SEC gods that scheduled Alabama traveling to Tennessee next week.

Expect Alabama to be playing lots of depth/backups keeping starters rested and healthy first sign game is in control.

Vegas knows this and why the line hasn't really moved off -24. It'll end up between 17 and 28.

At this point they more likely resemble the late November FCS  cupcake.

1 hour ago, McCroskey said:

Aggies at my hotel tonight in Birmingham. They look like a bunch of pussies. Someone like an assistant got off a bus carrying a large teddy bear, WTF?

Alabama by a million.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They couldn't get a hotel in Tuscaloosa?

Prediction:
Jimbo throws King to the Bama woodchipper, knowing the team is toast regardless, then starts Weigman because that SC-Ole Miss-FL-Auburn stretch stinks and even Hudson Card could QB that team to 3-1 right there. 

I’ve had similar thoughts with king starting. Mine was king starts and gets blown out, jimbo folds, and starts weigman because why not. But if weian was so good why didn’t he come in and how in the hell will he go 3-1 when max and interception machine is in front of him?

They should beat SC and Auburn, and those of you with blinders on who think they will beat all 4 teams know it. They are terrible. Ole miss should be a huge loss and Florida is a wildcard but the home team will be favored by less than 5

I’m just ready for 11a local time bitches.

They couldn't get a hotel in Tuscaloosa?

Tell me you’ve never been to Tuscaloosa without telling me you’ve never been to Tuscaloosa.

Teams generally stay in Birmingham as there are a handful of much larger properties here capable of putting everyone under one roof and also offer enough meeting space and dining options, for significantly less total expense.

9 hours ago, markstanco said:

I’ve had similar thoughts with king starting. Mine was king starts and gets blown out, jimbo folds, and starts weigman because why not. But if weian was so good why didn’t he come in and how in the hell will he go 3-1 when max and interception machine is in front of him?

because they know Jimbo's offense. What if Weigman not knowing the offense is actually a huge benefit and they win a few games they shouldn't? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2