Mass casualty event in Waukesha, WI

TXSG8R

3 minutes ago, cabowabo said:
34 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:
Looks like possible domestic terrorism to me. Too early to see what or who radicalized this man.

Maybe even some hate crime implications.

This.  The "stabbing" angle, invoking the 48hr rule on that one.  Seems convenient.  But stranger things have happened.  Apparently guy was out on $500 bond after a couple felonies and long rap sheep. 

One things for sure, the "whataboutism parrots" are squawking loud.

If he'd been white, this would be front page news VS. the Kyle Rittenhouse blood on your hands verdict clowns.....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:
This.  The "stabbing" angle, invoking the 48hr rule on that one.  Seems convenient.  But stranger things have happened.  Apparently guy was out on $500 bond after a couple felonies and long rap sheep. 
If he'd been white, this would be front page news VS. the Kyle Rittenhouse blood on your hands verdict clowns.....

Ummm....I mean, other than the fact that it IS front-page news on functionally every news outlet?

a02e19f6687e309bf11323b20af2fb69.jpg

It was the top story last night on the local tv news here in Austin, even.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Ummm....I mean, other than the fact that it IS front-page news on functionally every news outlet?

Ummmmm, you get that was a hastily drafted comparison of a larger point that the whattaboutism crowds are already trying to weaponize this for "their side" 

Just now, BabaYaga said:

Ummmmm, you get that was a hastily drafted comparison of a larger point that the whattaboutism crowds are already trying to weaponize this for "their side" 

No.  I don't get that.  If your point was something other than the actual words you said, perhaps I am too obtuse to understand the subtlety.

• Hook 'Em 4

The plastic barriers are for visual demarcation, it wouldn’t even stop someone walking. I don’t think removable bollards would cost a city very much money to protect a repeatable route that occurs annually. That or they start adding and removing Jersey barriers, which is probably cheaper up front but a bigger PITA long term. 
Park a few police cruisers to wall it off. Downtown Houston does that all the time when they need to close a few blocks.

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Whose team gets the W here?

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

Looks like possible domestic terrorism to me. Too early to see what or who radicalized this man.

55 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Guy runs over a bunch of people. Seems the media wants to finally do some due diligence before running its narrative.

37 minutes ago, cabowabo said:
1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

Maybe even some hate crime implications.

33 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Imagine that.

23 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Well yea. You heard the TV anchor start trembling when a black witness said it was a black man with dreadlocks. “Sir I need to remind you that we’re on live TV”

7 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

2 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Spike that muthafucka!

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Unless I’ve missed it, we have no background info on this guy right? No idea his political stances, etc., correct?

Using “BLM” as a synonym for “black person” kinda gives up the whole game, doesn’t it?

We do know he "caught a charge" for pimping a 16 year old in Nevada.  See his own video above.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Rule of law is so overrated.

“The Rule of Law” is a phrase with a specific definition. It means that the law is to be applied the same to everybody, regardless of who they are. 

For your point, maybe it would be better written, “Laws are overrated”?

6 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Unless I’ve missed it, we have no background info on this guy right? No idea his political stances, etc., correct?

Using “BLM” as a synonym for “black person” kinda gives up the whole game, doesn’t it?

The "background info" is that he's a career scumbag who just murdered a bunch of people. Somehow I doubt he is terribly interested in politics.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Sorry, meant to say besides his criminal history.

Is there anything to indicate he should be labeled “BLM” besides the color of his skin?

I haven't seen anything. 

It won't matter anyway.  If he ever posted, attended or commented on BLM he will be BLM leadership to 50% of people.  If he was the local head of BLM organization he will be discredited as a marginal associate by the other 50% of the population.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 11/22/2021 at 9:54 AM, Chuckie Finster said:

SIAP

<BABAYAGA POSTED A NAZI PROPOGANDA LINK>

Edited by immamac
Banned for this
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Brisketexan said:

2 -- HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON THAT SITE?  Did you perhaps peruse the other stories?  It's a goddamned racist/white nationalist cesspool -- article slamming jews, gays, gypsies.  For fuck's sake, how do you even FIND sites like that? and why?

You're really clicking on all cylinders today.  Miss this little gem that you even quoted

"SIAP"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

You're really clicking on all cylinders today.  Miss this little gem that you even quoted

"SIAP"

The "AP" stands for "already posted."  I don't think "sorry IF already posted" really cuts it when you're citing to something that looks a shitload like Stormfront.  Dude, what the fuck?

3 minutes ago, Helobious said:

No surprise you wholeheartedly believe in websites like that. Also I don’t think “SIAP” means what you think it means.

It was from another post on another site.  I didn't visit nor know it even existed or verify anyone else had posted yet.  Hence the acronym. 

If you have issues with what was stated, then address them specifically.  The prominent neck tattoo and other characteristics seem to verify the identity of the guy as an activist wrapper.  If you disagree, then state that.  

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

2 -- HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON THAT SITE?  Did you perhaps peruse the other stories?  It's a goddamned racist/white nationalist cesspool -- article slamming jews, gays, gypsies.  For fuck's sake, how do you even FIND sites like that? and why?

He’s probably a moderator.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Bevo said:

Is Mathboi Fly someone I should know like Kurt Cobain or is he more like the Rebecca Black of rap?

Laugh all you want, but Rebecca Black turned into a damn fine woman.  I'd gladly listen to her sing that stupid song if I got a chance to motorboat that rack.

901A1105-4A97-4DD2-AF80-4FDB5C2346EE.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5

That white nationalist site linked above has the tell-tale language of bullshit: "Many immediately speculated that Brooks' actions had a racial motive and could constitute an act of Black Lives Matter inspired terrorism."

Many immediate speculate that the poster who linked to that site murdered 4 children in a nursery while he was naked. Many are saying it. Many people! 

• Hook 'Em 6

1 minute ago, The Ace of Aces said:

That white nationalist site linked above has the tell-tale language of bullshit: "Many immediately speculated that Brooks' actions had a racial motive and could constitute an act of Black Lives Matter inspired terrorism."

Many immediate speculate that the poster who linked to that site murdered 4 children in a nursery while he was naked. Many are saying it. Many people! 

Well yea but did you not see SIAP!!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

FOX now running with the "Mathboi Fly" confirmation as well, as are a considerable number of smaller outlets.  

Mathboi Fly

Guys a winner:

In July 2020, police charged him with three other felonies – including reckless endangerment and being a felon in possession of a firearm. He’s also listed as a Tier 2 registered sex offender in Nevada.

A background check from Wisconsin's Department of Justice came back with over 50 pages of charges against Brooks stretching back decades. In 1999 he received his first felony conviction for taking part in an aggravated battery – for which he received three years of probation, records show.

He was convicted of obstructing an officer in 2005 and 2003. In 2002 he had another felony marijuana charge. 

In 2012 he pleaded guilty to misdemeanor bail jumping and marijuana charges. A year earlier he pleaded guilty to felony marijuana charges and resisting arrest.

Brooks also appeared to used the pseudonym "Mathboi Fly" in music videos and is also associated with the aliases Darrell Eugene Brooks and Quinton Feilcein in court documents.

10 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

It was from another post on another site.  I didn't visit nor know it even existed or verify anyone else had posted yet.  Hence the acronym. 

If you have issues with what was stated, then address them specifically.  The prominent neck tattoo and other characteristics seem to verify the identity of the guy as an activist wrapper.  If you disagree, then state that.  

I listened to 2 of those shittastic songs. I’m sure he was a BLM sympathizer. But I’m also sure that he was a typical trap style rapper with violent lyrics. All of those artists have alI kinds of wild lyrics about killing people, blowing shit up, etc. I think they’re really grasping at straws trying to link “terrorist” to some deeper motivation. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Satoshi said:

Fleeing a knife fight? Wtf

some people? Dozens. Smells off 

Who brings a knife fight to a parade fight?  I really don't think is like a "War on Christmas" thing or a BLM thing.  Let's all calm the fuck down.  An asshole criminal did some criminal shit.  Not sure if you all know how real life works but this happens quite a bit in the United States.  

serious question---how long did that guy get in Austin, for jail time, that went on that car rampage at SXSW a few years back? 

Edited by Lobo

32 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Was going to post the same thing. I love the "Against the Right and the Left" across the masthead and then scrolling through the 'stories' to see an alt-right wet dream slamming blacks, gays, Jews, etc. LOFL -- hey @BabaYaga that means "laugh out fucking loud."

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I listened to 2 of those shittastic songs. I’m sure he was a BLM sympathizer. But I’m also sure that he was a typical trap style rapper with violent lyrics. All of those artists have alI kinds of wild lyrics about killing people, blowing shit up, etc. I think they’re really grasping at straws trying to link “terrorist” to some deeper motivation. 

I hope they douse him in kerosene and set him on fire in a floating dumpster.  I don't give two shits.  I did see multiple sites running more and more about his background.  We both know if the roles were reversed and it was opposite, and the white guy crashing into a all black parade with ANY semblance of HI shirts or buggalo anything, that narrative would be etched in stone.  It's red meat for the whataboutism crowds (as I originally posted)

And if he was fleeing a scene from a stabbing, I hope all those that opined when that guy in WI paralyzed after trying to flee now understand why the LEO's will not, and can not under any circumstance allow you to leave any crime scene or potential scene.  

Edited by BabaYaga
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

And if he was fleeing a scene from a stabbing, I hope all those that opined when that gun in WI paralyzed after trying to flee now understand why the LEO's will not, and can not under any circumstance allow you to leave any crime scene or potential scene.  

That’s not true. Cops routinely give up on car chases once they deem a chase a greater threat to the public.