Mass casualty event in Waukesha, WI

TXSG8R

22 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

His name, photo, and rap sheet are all over the internet, yet as of 11/22/21 at 11:03 am, his name and photo are nowhere to be found on CNN or MSNBC websites.

just being hyper diligent journalists, i'm sure.  you know, verifying information, background on sources....Houston Astros Giggle GIF by MLB

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Lobo said:

serious question---how long did that guy get in Austin, for jail time, that went on that car rampage at SXSW a few years back? 

Capital murder. Life without parole. 

Also an aspiring rapper. 

Owens was an aspiring rapper and had been in Austin to perform at a club during the festival.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/11/06/455057645/man-who-drove-through-crowd-at-sxsw-music-festival-convicted

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Helobious said:

That’s not true. Cops routinely give up on car chases once they deem a chase a greater threat to the public.

I have a lot of patients who are policemen. One just came in from a car chase. he said the guys had stolen a car and he chased them in the car but they wrecked. I asked if he then followed them on foot and he said no - he knew the kids so he would just arrest them later when they got home. It seems safer but I would think evidence would be an issue. I guess the police realize that car thefts are catch and release offenses at least for minors.

21 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

And if he was fleeing a scene from a stabbing, I hope all those that opined when that guy in WI paralyzed after trying to flee now understand why the LEO's will not, and can not under any circumstance allow you to leave any crime scene or potential scene.  

John Goodman Reaction GIF 

Live look at CR 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bevo said:

I have a lot of patients who are policemen. One just came in from a car chase. he said the guys had stolen a car and he chased them in the car but they wrecked. I asked if he then followed them on foot and he said no - he knew the kids so he would just arrest them later when they got home. It seems safer but I would think evidence would be an issue. I guess the police realize that car thefts are catch and release offenses at least for minors.

Yeah, so many variables.  Once IN the car, the dynamic changes completely.  I just know per most unit policies, ensuring that they are not allowed to get into a car and endanger others is a pretty much wildly accepted.  This instance, if verified, being a prime example.  

1 minute ago, babysdaddy said:

What a tragedy.  So fucking sad.

So either, he was fleeing a knife fight and ran over a bunch of people, is a terrorist and has been radicalized, was fucked up on drugs, or was somehow looking for revenge post the KR acquittal?  

Or he's just a piece of shit that should be supplemented with the beagles who had their faces eaten off by hungry bugs.  

• Like 1

What a tragedy.  So fucking sad.
So either, he was fleeing a knife fight and ran over a bunch of people, is a terrorist and has been radicalized, was fucked up on drugs, or was somehow looking for revenge post the KR acquittal?  

Well, the McRib is back, so don’t discount the possibility of that being a factor as well.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

The bitch in IL who wished this could’ve happened at a Trump rally instead has *gasp* resigned from her position as social media manager.

This is where the country is at: horrific situation in small town USA and it immediately becomes political nationally from “adults”. We say vile shit on this site. But I’m gonna go ahead and say we all know the origins of this message board community.

Unfortunately This is just another set up for the whataboutism event, pick your side…because it’ll be a 50/50 split on who looks like shitty people

10 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

This is where the country is at: horrific situation in small town USA and it immediately becomes political nationally from “adults”. 

Yep.  Going to make Thanksgiving with the wife's family even more fun now that we have another great topic for hot takes.   FML.

2 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Yep.  Going to make Thanksgiving with the wife's family even more fun now that we have another great topic for hot takes.   FML.

Is it better than the olds going to see the Rolling Stones and going ballistic about traffic. And on and on and on. Was it really that shitty (said traffic?)

SIAP
Suspect
Jesus Christ dude, did you read that whole article???

"Daniel Thompson, who is black, serves as the police chief of Waukesha, in spite of the fact that the city is 89% white.

There is no evidence that Thompson provided the knife attack story to reporters, but his objectivity in overseeing investigation should be scrutinized due to his personal support for the ideology Brooks espoused.

Just months after being made Waukesha's police chief, Thompson helped lead a Black Lives Matter march in June 2020, which included one instance where he had his officers kneel alongside the angry, anti-white and anti-police crowd. "
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

Was going to post the same thing. I love the "Against the Right and the Left" across the masthead and then scrolling through the 'stories' to see an alt-right wet dream slamming blacks, gays, Jews, etc. LOFL -- hey @BabaYaga that means "laugh out fucking loud."

Does BabaYaga mean "I'm an alt-right racist shitbag"?  It seems like it does, but the letters don't work.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

A white guy who hates black people walks into a church in Charleston, S.C. and kills eight people and the media has zero problem reporting it being as simple as that.

A black guy who hates white people drives through a parade crowd in Wisconsin and the media will NEVER, EVER, EVER report it as being as simple as that.

41 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

Jesus Christ dude, did you read that whole article???

"Daniel Thompson, who is black, serves as the police chief of Waukesha, in spite of the fact that the city is 89% white.

There is no evidence that Thompson provided the knife attack story to reporters, but his objectivity in overseeing investigation should be scrutinized due to his personal support for the ideology Brooks espoused.

Just months after being made Waukesha's police chief, Thompson helped lead a Black Lives Matter march in June 2020, which included one instance where he had his officers kneel alongside the angry, anti-white and anti-police crowd. "

Are you retarded?

edit nvm just saw you were quoting BY’s link 

BY are you retarded?

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

2 -- HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON THAT SITE?  Did you perhaps peruse the other stories?  It's a goddamned racist/white nationalist cesspool -- article slamming jews, gays, gypsies.  For fuck's sake, how do you even FIND sites like that? and why?

Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

• Like 1