2022 Texas Coaching/Support Staff Thread

RaysBoomBoomRoom

6 minutes ago, Theo Aquacates said:

I don’t feel bad because I don’t give a fuck about a thread talking sports. This is entertainment to me, for these other losers it’s all they have left after their third and fourth divorces. 

Loud, stupid, and spending your night keyboard shitting in a recruiting thread? I'd be surprised if three or four women would even touch you.

Just now, texifornia said:

Loud, stupid, and spending your night keyboard shitting in a recruiting thread? I'd be surprised if three or four women would even touch you.

What have you been doing yourself?😂 Negging every single one of my posts. You just sitting down waiting for me to post something?? Sounds sus to me

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 24

3 minutes ago, Theo Aquacates said:

What have you been doing yourself?😂 Negging every single one of my posts. You just sitting down waiting for me to post something?? Sounds sus to me

I'll be honest, Sopranos season 5 and Chris Beard Texas Basketball aren't always the most riveting second-to-second viewing.

Edited by texifornia
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Theo Aquacates said:

I dunno, man, you could always... you know... stop posting. That'd make it a lot harder for us to crowdsource you if you did.

But that would be the SMART thing to do, and we've already established that you're not smart at all.

Keep posting, kid.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Rimbo said:

I dunno, man, you could always... you know... stop posting. That'd make it a lot harder for us to crowdsource you if you did.

But that would be the SMART thing to do, and we've already established that you're not smart at all.

Keep posting, kid.

Thanks, I will keep posting. I really don’t give a fuck about what you think. This is entertainment and if I get under your skin this easily then toughen the fuck up. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 26

3 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Keep posting, kid.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Theo Aquacates said:

Thanks, I will keep posting. I really don’t give a fuck about what you think. This is entertainment and if I get under your skin this easily then toughen the fuck up. 

Ya hear that, folks? He thinks he's the one getting underour skins!

1 minute ago, Theo Aquacates said:

Well, you keep fucking responding to me, egging me on. Maybe just ignore me like the rest of the SJW cucks. 

And you keep falling for it! You're the Charlie Brown to my Lucy Van Pelt. You keep trying to kick the ball, and I keep pulling it away. Every time. 🤣🤣🤣

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Theo Aquacates said:

I’m like Herb Brooks; hate me so you have less time to hate each other. Beat the damn Soviets!🤘🏼

I've been with you since your 1st post, so listen closely.  Don't back down...This is simply a Surly test and I for one don't want to see you fail.  When these olds go low, you go lower.  THIS is how legends are made!  Now, give 'em Hell my man!

Edited by Tree Fidy
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

I'm starting to think someone's father wasn't a positive role model.

1 hour ago, Theo Aquacates said:

My father was killed in a car accident when I was 6

Early in the week but guessing nothing tops this before Sunday. 

4 minutes ago, Theo Aquacates said:

Who? 

My man, real talk fan to fan- i gotta give you respect knuckles for standing up for yourself. Don’t let anyone treat you like a bitch. 

I think tho you’re see some of the guys giving you shit as disrespect. It’s more like hazing. Extensive historical football knowledge on a ridiculous level is required for all the spirit orgs at UT. Ive felt more stress learning about the football team in detail from the 1920s  than from any of my tests the first year of school.

I mean, sure fuck some account on some website. Who cares if you lose it, im just pointing out you don’t have to