2022 Texas Coaching/Support Staff Thread

RaysBoomBoomRoom

Imagine you wake from a 10 year coma and someone shows you that pic and says "one of these guys is HC of UT football, one is a Longhorn analyst, the other head coach for a completely different team...how many get it right?

On 5/13/2022 at 10:54 AM, ousux said:

Imagine you wake from a 10 year coma and someone shows you that pic and says "one of these guys is HC of UT football, one is a Longhorn analyst, the other head coach for a completely different team...how many get it right?emoji23.png

I feel like I've got pretty good odds considering only 2 are wearing longhorns gear

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

I ask because Marion is dressed like it's 75-cent pitcher night at Dance Across Texas, not chat with coaches and recruits on an astroturf field when it's 1000 degrees outside. 

You don't feel the heat when you've got ice water in your veins. 

Coleman was an absolute terrible recruiter and a bad coach as well.  He developed 1 player at KSU a long time ago and somehow managed to get promoted from analyst to our WR coach.  Herman is a damn moron for promoting him and I still question how Sark thought it would be good to retain him but let go someone like Hutzler.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1