Cal Baptist Lancers @ Texas ($10 ticket link)-7:35p (CST)

Guest Lobo

https://texaslonghorns.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AAMTX%3AMB21%3AMB04%3A&linkID=tex-ath&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=&cgc=

Online link finally went live thanks to Febres, so you don't have to call in.  $10 GA for the Arena Level, wherever you can find seats.  Click on "Search By Price" (the second tab) and there should be the "Friendsgiving" promotion $10 deal (+$1 service charge).  

Texas is a 22-point favorite.  

Hook 'Em.

Edited by Lobo

Carr seems hesitant to drive or look for his own shots … it’s cool since he doesn’t turn the ball over and plays good defense … but we will need him to find a comfort zone on offense before conference play … AJ also seems to still be uncomfortable on offense with the new scheme and teammates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I can't believe it's the year 2021 and Lowell Galindo is still calling games. 

my dad and i were just this second talking about how we've had Brad Sham, Ron Franklin, Bill Schoening, and Craig Way, essentially a HoF class of announcers, and yet now we've decided that Lowell Galindo is our standard for more than a decade. fucking terrible.

• Hook 'Em 2

I think guys like A. Jones, Carr and Febres are adjusting to this style of play. Beard demands so much on the defensive end that the increased work rate has an impact on the other end. 

Watch Febres this year compared to last year. He was pretty much just a body on the defensive end last year but he's putting in effort now. 

None of these guys were really known for their defense and now all 3 are being asked to defend at a high level. 

Edited by texasstrong12