Lincoln Riley to USC

Landomatic

7 minutes ago, C-Man said:

We get their NC in 2000? If so, absofuckinglutely I trade 2005 for everything they've done from 2000-now, namely win 14 Big 12 titles and post a 16-7 record against Texas. We also wouldn't have abject dog-shit history since 2010. Is this a real question?

No. Not including their 2000 NC. Sorry if I phrased it poorly. 

2 hours ago, texashorn13 said:

From someone in the room...he didn't walk out, he was forced out.  He started to cry while telling the team, and Demarco Murray cut him off and had a few choice words for him.  Told him to cut the bullshit and GTFO, called him fake, and said he made a choice and to quit crying.  A few seconds later Nick Bonitto dropped an F U and left the room.  That's when Lincoln walked out.

i want to believe

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, tx ind said:

Reporter asked him how he felt, he said "disappointed but he wouldn't comment on anything personal between him and Lincoln".  Net, did not seem happy.

I understand he was golfing yesterday when Twitter broke. Allegedly he broke a club (perhaps) and then hauled ass over to the meeting. Got there right after LR left. Many bags of dicks lost their lives last night y’all. Let’s keep our eyes on the ball. Save the dicks! 

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

USC: We’re prepared to offer you $110,000,000!

LR: Cool cool … but listen, California real estate is expensive, bro.  Can you, like, buy me a house out there, too?  Here’s the listing on Zillow - make sure the contract says they have to replace the roof and repair those holes in the poolhouse spa facility!  Make sure the sellers know this is non-negotiable!!!

USC: Um … ok.  That’s about a 50% increase to your first year salary but … ok, ok.  We will, uh, get a realtor, I guess, but you have a deal.  We can’t wait to announce your hire.  And listen to how much we are prepared to pay for your assistant coaches …

LR: Yeah, uh, hate to interrupt you there, but I wasn’t done yet.  I want you to buy my two houses in Norman.  The houses in our neighborhood stay on the market for months, and that’s such a pain, you know?  Am I supposed to leave furniture there to make it show better, or does it matter?  What about the hassle of trying to cancel the cable and electricity after I’m already in California?  I’m just not feeling that.  I would really like to get these sales closed out before the end of the year.  Sooo … yeah, why don’t you take care of that, thanks.

USC:  Haha … oh, you’re serious.  That’s an ask I haven’t heard … really? Fine, fine.  Ok, show us the listings and we will take those off your hands for full price.

LR: Hmmmmm … I’d like to say that’s good enough, because I don’t want to be difficult, but you know I think I really want $500,000 above the list price on both of them.   No bullshit contract provisions, either.  As-is, buyer beware, motherfuckers.  And close tomorrow, no inspections.

USC:  Well … is that all?

LR:  Does anyone else at USC expect to use the school’s private jet for anything, ever?  I’m going to need you to clear that schedule for about 8 years.  Kthnxbye

USC:

spacer.png

Maybe he also made them get him on Selling Sunset next season as well.

8 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

USC: We’re prepared to offer you $110,000,000!

LR: Cool cool … but listen, California real estate is expensive, bro.  Can you, like, buy me a house out there, too?  Here’s the listing on Zillow - make sure the contract says they have to replace the roof and repair those holes in the poolhouse spa facility!  Make sure the sellers know this is non-negotiable!!!

USC: Um … ok.  That’s about a 50% increase to your first year salary but … ok, ok.  We will, uh, get a realtor, I guess, but you have a deal.  We can’t wait to announce your hire.  And listen to how much we are prepared to pay for your assistant coaches …

LR: Yeah, uh, hate to interrupt you there, but I wasn’t done yet.  I want you to buy my two houses in Norman.  The houses in our neighborhood stay on the market for months, and that’s such a pain, you know?  Am I supposed to leave furniture there to make it show better, or does it matter?  What about the hassle of trying to cancel the cable and electricity after I’m already in California?  I’m just not feeling that.  I would really like to get these sales closed out before the end of the year.  Sooo … yeah, why don’t you take care of that, thanks.

USC:  Haha … oh, you’re serious.  That’s an ask I haven’t heard … really? Fine, fine.  Ok, show us the listings and we will take those off your hands for full price.

LR: Hmmmmm … I’d like to say that’s good enough, because I don’t want to be difficult, but you know I think I really want $500,000 above the list price on both of them.   No bullshit contract provisions, either.  As-is, buyer beware, motherfuckers.  And close tomorrow, no inspections.

USC:  Well … is that all?

LR:  Does anyone else at USC expect to use the school’s private jet for anything, ever?  I’m going to need you to clear that schedule for about 8 years.  Kthnxbye

USC:

spacer.png

C1B42CB1-0207-43D4-8FED-99E83F98EE9E.jpeg.fe8c401d9f1516e95678984fe9c355e6.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6