Texas Recruiting Notes 2025: Now We Have a Machine Gun

texifornia

18 hours ago, OB3 said:

Don’t know if the dude can play, but those numbers are impressive. 

He was defensive MVP of the state title game as a sophomore on a team with 25 college football bound seniors

Some (me) are calling him the next in a line of great Dallas linebackers (Armstead, Kindle, Miller)

Edited by cmontexas
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 2/17/2023 at 8:03 PM, OB3 said:

Don’t know if the dude can play, but those numbers are impressive. 

On 2/18/2023 at 2:58 PM, cmontexas said:

He was defensive MVP of the state title game as a sophomore on a team with 25 college football bound seniors

Some (me) are calling him the next in a line of great Dallas linebackers (Armstead, Kindle, Miller)

I think our staff is aware of him

image.png.b0ce69bfe1ba3e54f3153d56570979b4.png

• Hook 'Em 2

On 2/18/2023 at 2:58 PM, cmontexas said:

Is this Tim Riggins son?   We could use him.  

1 hour ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Hoo boy

Was bored and looked through some of his social media pages. Impressively void of anything political, even down to the people he follows from what I can tell. His dad is his dad, but football skills and character wise I don’t see any red flags yet. Could be a solid take.

16 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Was bored and looked through some of his social media pages. Impressively void of anything political, even down to the people he follows from what I can tell. His dad is his dad, but football skills and character wise I don’t see any red flags yet. Could be a solid take.

You're not wrong, but his dad will always be a looming threat for disruption. It's not in any of our control, but I would prefer not to see another EOT-type controversy.

• Hook 'Em 6

54 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Am I seeing a Jordan tongue in that picture?

I don't know, but I am certain he can dunk a basketball. At first I thought he pushed off the defender to get that kind of elevation but if you watch he clearly did not. His Twitter bio says his vertical is 38" and I believe it. I don't mean to put too much on a 2025 kid but you know how they say there are "3-play" players who you see 3 plays on tape and you know they've got it and that's all you need to see? This kid might be a one-play player.

Edited by Hornius Emeritus
  • Hook 'Em 4

• texifornia changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2025: Now We Have a Machine Gun