Ewers in the portal

Bruh Man

5 minutes ago, DeadArmadillo said:

I'm wondering if he was really that good to begin with. Sometimes a kid gets rave reviews early and it may have more to do with his supporting cast than his own skills.  But what the hell do I know

He's good. 

• Hook 'Em 4

5 minutes ago, DeadArmadillo said:

I'm wondering if he was really that good to begin with. Sometimes a kid gets rave reviews early and it may have more to do with his supporting cast than his own skills.  But what the hell do I know

Idk man. Maybe you know more than the evaluators that rated him the best QB ever. 
I’ll withhold judgement for another year or so.  

3 minutes ago, XForce said:

I’m lazy. 
Was aggy ever in his top 5?  Can’t see that guy in Jimbos offense but couldn’t have seen Stewart in that offense either. 

Nobody is in aggy top 5 but magically are sold after hearing about the sheep fucking network how well jimbo treats his players. 

AND BAGS. LOTS OF BAGS. 

Edited by Butch Had Not

No way Sark should lose this one. Jimbo has shown zero ability to develop NFL QBs. His best QB ever regressed after his freshman year title run and is an NFL journeyman at best. On the other side McGuire is a glorified HS coach with zero skins at this point. 

Sark's last QB is thriving in the NFL as a rookie and Sark has the QB developer rep

3 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

Nobody is in aggy top 5 but magically are sold after hearing about the sheep fucking network how well jimbo treats his players. 

AND BAGS. LOTS OF BAGS. 

What did he already get from being at Ohio St? Wasn't it like a million dollar deal?

1 minute ago, Hermanator said:

What did he already get from being at Ohio St? Wasn't it like a million dollar deal?

That was from a Texas based company. I'd imagine the profile would be a lot higher if he's the face of the fledgling flagship of the state. 

8 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Christ, if he picks aggy over Texas, the meltdown will be unparalleled. 

I’d like him to come and throw to X-man but we can’t let ourselves be played the way Urban Meyer did. If he goes to Aggy then we look stupid for putting all of our eggs into that mullet. But it doesn’t hurt to grease the kid with some pre-NIL deals to show him how we do things here instead of giving him some complementary overalls. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, MrBig said:

I’d like him to come and throw to X-man but we can’t let ourselves be played the way Urban Meyer did. If he goes to Aggy then we look stupid for putting all of our eggs into that mullet. But it doesn’t hurt to grease the kid with some pre-NIL deals to show him how we do things here instead of giving him some complementary overalls. 

"So Quinn, what if we told you Captain Caveman will deliver oversized fake money to you in a Whataburger bag? Does that sound like something you'd be interested in?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 6