Ewers in the portal

Bruh Man

57 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

You said you don’t care about the football program. So why are you here? 

As I recently stated, I love Surly. I enjoy the funny, degenerate posts, (My man @Nueces River Rat did a nice one above) and I love making fun of college football. I think it's safe to say lots of people like what I post, as well as all the graphics and logos I have created for this site since its inception.   

As poor, suffering people like @Helobious and @Beau Vine in the HS Football Thread can attest, I am a huge Chaps fan and love that thread. The team is experiencing a good run, and the last three football seasons has never been more fun for me. I'll support any college team with a Chap over the Longhorns. Also, there are lots of great people here who support other teams. 

Ah, yes the Longhorns. I don't bother too much with them anymore or even watch, except to make fun of them. Perhaps one day that I'll support them again, but they have squandered my interest through the admin's incredible incompetence. Needless to say, the program shall have none of my treasure until they are as well coached as a high school team. You'd think that wouldn't be too much to ask, but apparently it is. However, I think this group is big enough to support recovering Longhorn fans. 

Sunshine away! 

• Hook 'Em 4

38 minutes ago, Ojo Rojo said:

I don't know if I can like a guy with that bad of a haircut, but I'm willing to try.

Hope you can.  Does it mean anything that Sark was the first in home they scheduled? He met with the family Friday night shortly after Ewer announced. Guess he just happened to be in the neighborhood.  

It's also possible Tech worked themselves right out of contention by trying to pressure him for a commitment yesterday when the family and Quinn making sure they do their due diligence after the way tOSU didn't work out.  

They do like Sark a lot.