Ewers in the portal

Bruh Man

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Herman was not significantly better than Charlie. In fact he was much worse because not only did he suck as a coach he was a humongous asshole as well. We are currently playing with Herman recruits and the results speak for themselves.

Rigggggghhhhhhttt.

Herman is the coach with decent records bookended by two fucktards who can’t even hit .500, and somehow he’s worse than either guy?

get the fuck out of here with that stupid bullshit.

Edited by lilMAC25
  • Hook 'Em 4

Herman was not significantly better than Charlie. In fact he was much worse because not only did he suck as a coach he was a humongous asshole as well. We are currently playing with Herman recruits and the results speak for themselves.

Not to pile on but Herman didn’t get blown out on the regular like Charlie. TH made it to a championship game as well.

Charlie is the worst coach in texas football history and it’s not really close.
  • Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Holy shit, back to the cloak room with dog shit takes. You should feel bad

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Yeah with Charlie’s players. 

It’s kind of weird how you’re defending Herman though.

It’s weird how your equate Herman with Strong.  They weren’t the same.  So far Herman has given us our best four years since Colt’s tenure.  Strong was our worst. And is a verified idiot. 

22 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Herman won 64 percent of his games at Texas.  And probably knew the name of his starting QB and his zip code.  

Charlie Strong won 43 percent of his games at Texas.  And didn’t know either.  

Yeah I don’t know how anyone can argue Charlie in favor of Herman, and I’m no fan of Herman. I don’t care if you’re dating his daughter; DeShon was a moron. 

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

It’s weird how your equate Herman with Strong.  They weren’t the same.  So far Herman has given us our best four years since Colt’s tenure.  Strong was our worst. And is a verified idiot. 

So why isn’t Herman still coaching here then?

We know why you favor Herman over strong. Truth is they both sucked. Yet here you are defending turtle Tom. I can’t imagine why.

• Fuck You 2

Just now, JimmyJames said:

We know why you favor Herman over strong. Truth is they both sucked. Yet here you are defending turtle Tom. I can’t imagine why.

I wanted Herman fired.  He deserved it.  He was still far better than his predecessor. I get simple common sense is challenging for you.    

• Hook 'Em 1

He probably favors him purely because of a vastly superior winning percentage. Why are you very thinly veiling race implications? 

6 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Because he wasn’t sub .500 during his tenure?

Charlie Strong fucking sucked. There is no way around it. He was utter garbage as HC at TEXAS. Literally the worst in the entire history of the program.

Edited by lilMAC25

4 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I wanted Herman fired.  He deserved it.  He was still far better than his predecessor. I get simple common sense is challenging for you.    

If he was far better he would still be here. He sucked. The only success he had was with Charlie’s players. Sorry if that others you. Herman’s recruits sucked and why he got fired along with being a shitty coach and why were in the hole we are in.

Edited by JimmyJames

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I favor Tom Herman over Strong because he finished ranked 3 out of 4 years.  Won all his bowl games.  Won a sugar bowl and finished in the top 10.  And won 64 percent of his games.  

Charlie won 43% of his games and the one bowl game his first year with Mack recruits we had like 70 yards of offense.  He had three years and not once did he have a winning record.  He’s our worst coach ever. Plus I read his deposition in the Wickline case. It was shocking, and there’s no way his IQ cracks 80.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

If he was far better he would still be here. He sucked. The only success he had was with Charlie’s players. Sorry if that others you. Herman’s recruits sucked and why he got fired along with being a shitty coach and why were in the hole we are in.

Far better than than the idiot who preceded him, our worst coach in history, isn’t good enough.  

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I favor Tom Herman over Strong because he finished ranked 3 out of 4 years.  Won all his bowl games.  Won a sugar bowl and finished in the top 10.  And won 64 percent of his games.  

Charlie won 43% of his games and the one bowl game his first year with Mack recruits we had like 70 yards of offense.  He had three years and not once did he have a winning record.  He’s our worst coach ever. Plus I read his deposition in the Wickline case. It was shocking, and there’s no way his IQ cracks 80.  

Since when does having a high IQ make you a good football coach. I wonder why you would bring that supposed observation up? Interesting.

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

Because he wasn’t sub .500 during his tenure?

Charlie Strong fucking sucked. There is no way around it. He was utter garbage as HC at TEXAS. Literally the worst in the entire history of the program.

And then he went and *cratered* USF so bad they're still stuck in a black hole.

• Hook 'Em 3

Since when does halving a high IQ make you a good football coach. I wonder why you would bring that supposed observation up? Interesting.

Maybe the kicking off both halves of a game?  Maybe not knowing his zip code?  Maybe not knowing his starting QB’s name?  Maybe a ref having to step in and tell him he shouldn’t decline a penalty?  Maybe repeated unexplainable time management and use or lack of use of timeouts at the end of halves?

I expect more than you do, I suppose.  I wanted Herman fired and he was twice the coach of that Strong fool.  

If he was far better he would still be here. He sucked. The only success he had was with Charlie’s players. Sorry if that others you. Herman’s recruits sucked and why he got fired along with being a shitty coach and why were in the whole we are in.

My Lord, did Tom sleep with your wife or something? Tom at least won a NY6 bowl and had a Big 12 championship game appearance. Charlie is the worst coach we’ve ever had. Full stop. And before you say, “he just needed more time”—he proceeded to drive the USF program into the ground too. 

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

Maybe the kicking off both halves of a game?  Maybe not knowing his zip code?  Maybe not knowing his starting QB’s name?  Maybe a ref having to step in and tell him he shouldn’t decline a penalty?  Maybe repeated unexplainable time management and use or lack of use of timeouts at the end of halves?

I expect more than you do, I suppose.  I wanted Herman fired and he was twice the coach of that Strong fool.  

I bet you supported Herman being hired too. You are dumb enough to have done that. 

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I bet you supported Herman being hired too. You are dumb enough to have done that. 

Says the dipshit trying to equivocate Herman and Strong.  I’ll wear your idiotic criticism of me as a badge of honor.  

You’re a fucking idiot.  And just can’t help yourself. This thread proves it.  

Edited by Johnny Sack

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Says the dipshit trying to equivocate Herman and Strong.  I’ll wear your idiotic criticism of me as a badge of honor.  

You’re a fucking idiot.  And just can’t help yourself. This thread proves it.  

Since you don’t deny it I’ll take this as your admission that you supported UT hiring turtle Tom, which makes you a fucking idiot and partially responsible for the mess we are in. 

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Sometimes I wish Dicker had missed that kick against Kansas just so this wouldn't be much of an argument.

Well you see Herman, being such a great coach and all, willed that game winning kick through the uprights whereas Charlie, being such an idoit coach, willed Foreman to fumble at the end of the game.

If you want to actually beat Kansas it’s all about the coaching.

7 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Well you see Herman, being such a great coach and all, willed that game winning kick through the uprights whereas Charlie, being such an idoit coach, willed Foreman to fumble at the end of the game.

If you want to actually beat Kansas it’s all about the coaching.

Tom Herman turned losing games we should have won into an art form.

Edited by David Dennison

1 minute ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Is this the Ewers thread

Yes. Ewers will visit this weekend, likely commit on Monday, sign on Friday, get some recruits to join as well,  and hopefully we can start putting the last decade of a nightmare behind us. 

And if he doesn’t we should just blame Charlie strong.