Ag With Kids, come on Down!

DDD Dad

I was ultra-banninated yesterday - none of the forums were available for me to even view, let alone post and I couldn't even post in here.  It appears they have fixed that glitch...but you won't catch me on CR any time soon.

Sack and PAC resurrected you.

Maybe now that you’ve been given a reprieve you will take to heart some of the complaints about shit posting and trolling.

Good luck.

50 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Maybe now that you’ve been given a reprieve you will take to heart some of the complaints about shit posting and trolling.

Good luck.

I'm not posting in CR again.  It's apparent that conservative views are not really that welcome there.

But, it's cool.  I like the Food & Travel Board and I'll check out a few others...

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, DDD Dad said:

Good luck.

Nonsense. The cabal loves to cancel people. Especially with lower rep points with people they don't agree. They call them trolls and shit posters as SOP. Same people always negging the shit out of people. Gotta make sure the echo chamber is clear. 

Edited by Passive Aggressive Coach
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

Nonsense. The cabal loves to cancel people. Especially with lower rep points with people they don't agree. They call them trolls and shit posters as SOP. Same people always negging the shit out of people. Gotta make sure the echo chamber is clear. 

CaNCEL cULTuRe!!!!!!

36 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

To put an exclamation point on this, PenelopeWitherspoon (who probably gave me 40% of the negs on that one thread that made me come here) has followed me HERE just to neg rep me some more...

I didn't troll here.  I didn't shit talk.  Yet I just got 2 more neg reps.  Sigh...

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Patricio Swayze said:

What was the view that got you banned?

Go look at the Welcome Conservatives thread on CR (I can't anymore, by choice).  Towards the end, I got tired of one poster who kept calling me a liar.  But, I posted my views and got hammered with neg reps for ANYTHING I posted...

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 2

2 hours ago, Ag with kids said:

To put an exclamation point on this, PenelopeWitherspoon (who probably gave me 40% of the negs on that one thread that made me come here) has followed me HERE just to neg rep me some more...

I didn't troll here.  I didn't shit talk.  Yet I just got 2 more neg reps.  Sigh...

Of course it was Penelope. She is insane. She is protected by the CR cult. That lady spent over 2 days negging everyone of my posts. We are talking 100s of negs from CR forum to the football board. She gets triggered by anyone conservative and if you don't have beefy rep watch out because she will smell blood and spend all her waking hours negging you until you're gone. She is an issue on the board. She is what's wrong with Surly. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

39 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Of course it was Penelope. She is insane. She is protected by the CR cult. That lady spent over 2 days negging everyone of my posts. We are talking 100s of negs from CR forum to the football board. She gets triggered by anyone conservative and if you don't have beefy rep watch out because she will smell blood and spend all her waking hours negging you until you're gone. She is an issue on the board. She is what's wrong with Surly. 

You are such a cunt it is fucking unreal.  You spread vaccine and COVID misinformation.  You are a fucking idiot.  Have another neg for complaining like the little bitch that you are.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

You are such a cunt it is fucking unreal.  You spread vaccine and COVID misinformation.  You are a fucking idiot.  Have another neg for complaining like the little bitch that you are.

You have a mental disorder. Might just be TDS. I suspect a touch of bipolar also. So me saying you should get the vax but I'm against mandates and natural immunity should be taken into account is disinformation? Then the response is you going mental for 2 days negging 100s of posts on this board. I mean all of them regardless of the thread. I'm glad people are calling you out for your lunacy. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

19 minutes ago, Bravo said:

You did the same to me. Fortunately other stepped up and saw you were doing it again to someone else. 3 times is a trend. I guessing it's many more than 3. You're not stable. You're life must be sad and this makes you feel better somehow. 

No, you are just a cunt.  

12 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

You have a mental disorder. Might just be TDS. I suspect a touch of bipolar also. So me saying you should get the vax but I'm against mandates and natural immunity should be taken into account is disinformation? Then the response is you going mental for 2 days negging 100s of posts on this board. I mean all of them regardless of the thread. I'm glad people are calling you out for your lunacy. 

LOL.  Ok.  Again, you are a cunt who was spreading misinformation.  A LOT of people were negging you.  You kept fucking doing it.  You really are a dumb motherfucker.  

3 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

He point blank fucking lied multiple times and then refused to own up to it when he got called on it.  That is why he got negged into oblivion.  

No I didn't.

But, you don't have to worry about any of my conservative views coming over to the CR - I self banned myself (i.e. when I came back to life I cannot access that board).  BTW, why did you neg my posts above?  Neither one of them was anything like you've claimed I've done.

Edited by Ag with kids
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

To her, and the other poster who shall not be named, posting things they disagree with means you are lying.  Kind of sad not being able to realize the difference between the two.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 hours ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

17 negs on this thread alone.

She needs more cats...

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

12 hours ago, Ag with kids said:

To her, and the other poster who shall not be named, posting things they disagree with means you are lying.  Kind of sad not being able to realize the difference between the two.

You were not stating an opinion.  You were stating factual inaccuracies.  Hence you were fucking lying. You were called out on it by about 20 posters in the thread.  You are a sad, little man.  I shudder to think that you procreated.  

9 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

You were not stating an opinion.  You were stating factual inaccuracies.  Hence you were fucking lying. You were called out on it by about 20 posters in the thread.  You are a sad, little man.  I shudder to think that you procreated.  

Thank God no one would procreate with you. The world is a better place.

Edited by Passive Aggressive Coach
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

41 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Thank God no one would procreate with you. The world is a better place.

It is really funny that you, Bravo, and Agwithkids have basically started your own little circle jerk.  

Pretty funny that you all care so fucking much what happens on an internet message board.  Bunch of snowflakes the lot of you.

22 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

It is really funny that you, Bravo, and Agwithkids have basically started your own little circle jerk.  

Pretty funny that you all care so fucking much what happens on an internet message board.  Bunch of snowflakes the lot of you.

You spent days finding all his posts on this board just so you could neg rep them.  You did the same with me.  You're going out of your way to do this.  Seems to me YOU are the one who cares so fucking much...

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

You spent days finding all his posts on this board just so you could neg rep them.  You did the same with me.  You're going out of your way to do this.  Seems to me YOU are the one who cares so fucking much...

Would me asking you to please go away work? If so, please go away. Thanks in advance.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, tigol said:

Would me asking you to please go away work? If so, please go away. Thanks in advance.

You decided to track ME down to ask that?

I AM going away from you.  I can't post in CR now because I self banned myself.

So what is your weird obsession with coming all this way to this obscure board just to ask that?

Odd...

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 1

You decided to track ME down to ask that?
I AM going away from you.  I can't post in CR now because I self banned myself.
So what is your weird obsession with coming all this way to this obscure board just to ask that?
Odd...

Um, this thread is trending on My Tapa feed. I opened it to see what was going on and politely asked you to stop.

9 hours ago, Ag with kids said:

Actually, I did it all in about an hour.  PAC is like you, a liar.

Stop posting in a thread that was specifically created FOR me and ABOUT me?  Why?  You can change the channel, you know.

Just think. If I hadn’t created a thread for you to revive yourself with the likes of such high quality content providers as workswithseed and cheeseweasel you’d probably still be banned.

You can thank me any time.
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Just think. If I hadn’t created a thread for you to revive yourself with the likes of such high quality content providers as workswithseed and cheeseweasel you’d probably still be banned.

You can thank me any time.

Thank you for being douche bag enough to start this thread.

And I gave you pos rep on the post I quoted.

SEEEEE.  I can be a nice guy, too.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Actually, I did it all in about an hour.  PAC is like you, a liar.

BTW...getting the time frame incorrect does not make it a lie.

You really need to research the difference between incorrect information and lies.  It's apparent you (and the poster who shall not be named) have a hard time with this.

BTW, I wish you good luck on your Paris and London trip.  I hope that the stupidity of all the lockdowns and other rules don't negatively impact it and you're able to have a good time there.  Sincerely.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Ag with kids said:

BTW...getting the time frame incorrect does not make it a lie.

You really need to research the difference between incorrect information and lies.  It's apparent you (and the poster who shall not be named) have a hard time with this.

BTW, I wish you good luck on your Paris and London trip.  I hope that the stupidity of all the lockdowns and other rules don't negatively impact it and you're able to have a good time there.  Sincerely.

Just a suggestion, but you should consider not repeatedly posting “incorrect information” if you don’t like getting negged. 

• Hook 'Em 1