ESPN Bowl Pick Em 2021 - Confidence Points $20

joeycovers

• joeycovers changed the title to ESPN Bowl Pick Em 2021 - Confidence Points $20
10 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Is this the official surly pool? Is there going to be an official surly pool? Either way, I'm in.

No it's not and I cant remember who runs that one. I usually do a CFB season pick em and bowl pick em every year but been slacking since Covid. 

58 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

customer service bitches......

what's the fucking url?

there are 3 options, which one do we use?

https://fantasy.espn.com/games/college-football-bowl-mania-2021/make-picks?addata=bowlmania2021_ncaaf_web_fantasynav

Click where it says “Groups”.  Type the group mentioned by OP in search bar. Profit. 

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

customer service bitches......

what's the fucking url?

there are 3 options, which one do we use?

https://fantasy.espn.com/games/college-football-bowl-mania-2021/make-picks?addata=bowlmania2021_ncaaf_web_fantasynav

Click on any of the 3 things on the initial pop up. Then Click where it says “Groups”.  Type the group mentioned by OP in search bar. Profit. 

Edited by boilerhorn

55 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

In. 

Any objection to me allowing the Doomlet (age 6) to participate? 

I totally get it if people don't like the appearance of me perhaps having multiple entries, but I promise that he'll be making his own choices. 

you know i don't have any problem with it, but it's JC's show.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

ESPN's interface for this game has been shit for decades. 

Now it appears that you can't just make a few picks and save it (i.e., put in the shit for tomorrow and then figure the rest out later on) - you have to make all your picks at once before you can save anything. 

Noticed that yesterday. Had to block out a solid hour of time today to do it. So stupid. 

• Rage+1 1

Now it appears that you can't just make a few picks and save it (i.e., put in the shit for tomorrow and then figure the rest out later on) - you have to make all your picks at once before you can save anything. 

This sucked ass. I had to hand write a list of the games with confidence next to them and started at 1 and went down the order.
  • Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Also the fact that you can't drag and drop the games into order of preference is just maddening bullshit

• Rage+1 1

And I fucking guarantee that they're still going to have that uselessly wide "group picks" screen where you have to slide the view all the way over to the right to see total points, but in doing so, it cuts off the entry name on the left side of the screen so it's an exercise in futility to try to look at scores and standings. 

And they're not going to bother adding a "max points possible" or "total points still left on the board" measure, meaning that it will be another exercise in futility to figure out how you rank at the end. 

If I could drown the people in charge of the user experience for this game, I would do so without any hesitation whatsoever. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

There’s really only 4 of us with 20$ bets or did people forget to put the 20 in their names?

This isn't the old Shaggy game where you could play for free.  You're expected to pay here

Edited by PhillyD
Surly/shaggy whatever
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1