ESPN Bowl Pick Em 2021 - Confidence Points $20

joeycovers

I didn't think it was possible, but ESPN has actually managed to make the desktop interface and game navigation even worse this year. 

Want to see your picks? Scroll down screen until your entry is invisible, then use the horizontal scroll bar, then scroll back up to look at your entry, and hope that the game/pick you were looking for happens to be in the 8 game-wide window of listings. If not, scroll back to the bottom of the screen, blindly adjust the horizontal scroll bar, hope that you guessed better this time, but if not, rinse and repeat. 

And the mobile version is a fucking shitshow unto itself. 

Fucking idiots. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom

6 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

I didn't think it was possible, but ESPN has actually managed to make the desktop interface and game navigation even worse this year. 

Want to see your picks? Scroll down screen until your entry is invisible, then use the horizontal scroll bar, then scroll back up to look at your entry, and hope that the game/pick you were looking for happens to be in the 8 game-wide window of listings. If not, scroll back to the bottom of the screen, blindly adjust the horizontal scroll bar, hope that you guessed better this time, but if not, rinse and repeat. 

Fucking idiots. 

Coming to post the exact fucking thing....

• Rage+1 1

38 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Fucking idiots. 

And ESPN changed it's formatting so I can export the table like I could last year...

• Rage+1 1

59 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Use your arrow keys to scroll left and right 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Jameslaw121 said:

This game should separate a few people.

Also, last night I stopped to pick up a pizza and I was the bar watching the game while I waited. This couple come ins

wife "Coastal Carolina, isn't that where little Emily goes to school?"

husband " Yeah, it is.  I think it's in Kentucky"

ZF7WF72YC2UKOVSKGEFI6FNJIM.jpg

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, HornPhD said:

Speak for yourself 😂🥃

It’s a long bowl season. Plenty of bad and good picks left. 

Ok your picks are good. Sgt Slaughter is in 2nd place despite not picking the 1st game. Nobody else has over a 500 record after 12 games. That’s sad. Myself included. 

56 minutes ago, Irieguy said:

Ok your picks are good. Sgt Slaughter is in 2nd place despite not picking the 1st game. Nobody else has over a 500 record after 12 games. That’s sad. Myself included. 

Best mistake of the year. There are quite a few entries down the board with a higher potential point total, I threw together my entry at the last minute so there is absolutely no plan.

• Hook 'Em 1

59 minutes ago, Sgt. Slaughter said:

Best mistake of the year. There are quite a few entries down the board with a higher potential point total, I threw together my entry at the last minute so there is absolutely no plan.

Yes. If they don’t get cancelled. 🤷🏻‍♂️

13 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

anyone else having problems moving certain games up/down in confidence points?

Yep. It’s been an ongoing issue on days when a game is canceled. I’ve had success closing and re-opening the ESPN site and then making a change. 

14 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

I really thought Leach would put everything he had into winning that one. I guess Cumbie knew how to gameplan the pirate. 

SEC with a not so strong showing, ha.

I'm in the running but probably don't have enough points left to make a run without sweeping the remainder of the picks.