Texas vs Seton Hall- Thursday, Dec. 9th, 5:30 pm on FS1

shadow_operative

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

Struggling boxing out -- too many easy offensive RBs for Seton Hall

Yeah our bigs are fighting and our guards are no where to be found. Bishop picking up 2 fouls was less than ideal as well. We really need this player called Disu to play.

Edited by HtownHorn

2 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Fuck our guards. Want nothing to do with defensive rebounding.

Watched 2nd half of Tech vs Tenn -- damn all 5 players on Tech defense were aggressively going after rebounds...  it was impressive.

Neither team shot worth a shit though...  😋

Is it disinterest or lack of ability?

I’ve seen him dunk and run full speed on a fast break … he’s contact shy and rarely goes full speed on defense … his next time fighting through a screen or boxing someone out for a board will be his first I can recall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Yeah our bigs are fighting and our guards are no where to be found. Bishop picking up 2 fouls was less than ideal as well. We really need this player called Disu to play.

I keep hearing "Disu is close" and "his rehab is ahead of schedule." When the fuck is the going to be able to get in a game? 

1 minute ago, VinyVango said:

I’ve seen him dunk and run full speed on a fast break … he’s contact shy and rarely goes full speed on defense … his next time fighting through a screen or boxing someone out for a board will be his first I can recall

It was not that long ago Ramey chewed him out during a game for not closing out on a shooter 

2 minutes ago, VinyVango said:

I'll always root for him but he's just not a great player. He was big for last year's team but I'm not convinced he should be playing more than ~15 mins a game on this squad. I'd rather have Askew out there. 

Just now, Etexhorn13 said:

I don’t remember febres ever playing with this much energy on defense under Shaka. Granted, I was a bit checked out the last year or two, but I’m noticing him for good reasons instead of bad 

Agreed. It's cool to see him upping his game. I assume that's a direct result of good coaching. 

1 minute ago, Etexhorn13 said:

I don’t remember febres ever playing with this much energy on defense under Shaka. Granted, I was a bit checked out the last year or two, but I’m noticing him for good reasons instead of bad 

Shaka totally wasted him. It was embarassing.