Herschel Walker catch-all thread

Gil Bang

"I can promise you, I ran, Russia, and then I talk about China's choice to tank out in the desert.  They're talking about war.  And let me tell you this either.  If we was ready for the Green Agenda, I'll raise my hand right now.  But we're not ready right now.  so don't let 'em fool you like this is a new agenda.  This is not the new agenda, we're not prepared, we're not ready right now.  What we need to do is to keep the having those gas-guzzling cars 'cause we got the good emission under those cars.  We're doing the best thing that we can but we need help.  We need help.  And Those other people not helping us.  China not helping us.  India not helping us.  but Yet, we gotta do it all 'cause they spending your money."

My favorite part is even if he had no language issues, his whole point is about the Green Agenda being too new is negated by the fact that he repeats how old and tried it is; but that we're not ready for it because it's too new in that it's not new.  

Fetterman is having English issues due to a stroke.  Stroke is having Herschel Walker issues due to English.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/23/politics/kfile-herschel-walker-texas-tax-break-georgia-runoff/index.html

Herschel still claiming homestead exemption on his Texas house. Possible that Walker broke election laws in terms of establishing residency solely for voting or running for office.

However it's a relatively easy PR fix: claim a documentation mistake by your accountant. Walker can just say that he is too busy to deal with the details.

7 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/23/politics/kfile-herschel-walker-texas-tax-break-georgia-runoff/index.html

Herschel still claiming homestead exemption on his Texas house. Possible that Walker broke election laws in terms of establishing residency solely for voting or running for office.

However it's a relatively easy PR fix: claim a documentation mistake by your accountant. Walker can just say that he is too busy to deal with the details.

clearly fit to be a Senator, then, right? 🙄

• Gil Bang changed the title to Herschel Walker catch-all thread