Herschel Walker catch-all thread

Gil Bang

5 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's funny, Herschel is 6'1" and 60 years old.  Obama is 6'2" and 61 years old.  Obama's mighty fit for his age, but of course never reached the level of athleticism Herschel did.

Now?  It wouldn't surprise me if Obama could hang on the court with Herschel.  I mean, we know Obama can shoot.  Not sure about Herschel.

Pretty sure we know of about 10 times he’s successfully shot his shot and sunk it. Abortions after the fact don’t mean homeboy didn’t score. 

• Gil Bang changed the title to Herschel Walker is a fucking loser, just like his daddy Trump. Fuck both of those assholes

Thought a title change was in order.   But to be clear; I don't hate Walker.  He's a mentally-ill moron that was merely a puppet for horrible people.  I hope he goes home to Irving, gets a good shrink, and patches up his relationships with his children.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Sucks for all those women in Texas that Herschel is going to beat and make having abortions now.  At least in the Senate, he'd have staff to manage him.

Yep, he’ll be on his way back to Westlake right after Miss Lindsay makes his concession speech.

1 minute ago, Gil Bang said:

Thought a title change was in order.   But to be clear; I don't hate Walker.  He's a mentally-ill moron that was merely a puppet for horrible people.  I hope he goes home to Irving, gets a good shrink, and patches up his relationships with his children.

I hate him because he’s a bad father and horrible to women. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

The aborted ones or the unaborted ones?

3 hours ago, Blotto said:

From a practical standpoint, it's not gonna change a thing as they would vote identically. Plus, observing Cruz struggle with the reality he could lose his senate seat to the dumbest motherfucker in the GQP would be epic. Especially when Trump campaigns for Herschel and makes Rafael work the phones raising money for Herschel. If this state is committed to Idiocracy, might as well get some solid lulz out of the shitshow. 

I would vote in the GOP primary just to vote for Herschel over Ted.

• Like 2

Just now, Beau Vine said:

I would vote in the GOP primary just to vote for Herschel over Ted.

And while you're working that angle, I'll be off trying to get a few cocktails down Heidi's throat before hopefully introducing her to Herschel. 

Yeah, say what you want about the dipshit...he took the loss like a man and gave respect to his opponent's worthiness.  

$50 says you'll never hear Donald Trump utter Walker's name for the rest of either of their lives.  The RPofTX is going to start courting him to run for something in 2026.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

He may be an idiot rube puppet, but at least he knows when he's lost.

Please, he’s barely campaigned since thanksgiving, not like it was hard to concede. He gave up a long time ago bc it seems no one told him he’d have to campaign another month for a run-off. 

If you had told me 2 years ago that Donald Trump would still be roaming the countryside in 2022, telling the same 6,000 people that he won the 2020 election while endorsing a former mentally unhinged NFL tailback for a senate seat in a major U.S. state.  And that candidate's runoff platform would be about werewolves and vampires and playing Russian roulette by himself...I'd have been slightly skeptical.  

I have no idea what 2024 is gonna bring, but I have a bad feeling we're not going to like it.  

I feel bad for how quickly the GOP is gonna kick Walker to the curb like yesterday's trash.  But then I remembered he abuses women.  so fuck him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

If you had told me 2 years ago that Donald Trump would still be roaming the countryside in 2022, telling the same 6,000 people that he won the 2020 election while endorsing a former mentally unhinged NFL tailback for a senate seat in a major U.S. state.  And that candidate's runoff platform would be about werewolves and vampires and playing Russian roulette by himself...I'd have been slightly skeptical.  

I have no idea what 2024 is gonna bring, but I have a bad feeling we're not going to like it.  

I feel bad for how quickly the GOP is gonna kick Walker to the curb like yesterday's trash.  But then I remembered he abuses women.  so fuck him.

Man, when you put it like that, it sounds fucking crazy...

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Fuck Clay Travis.

https://www.mediamatters.org/tucker-carlson/clay-travis-fox-news-espn-should-cater-trump-voters-instead-covering-major-sports

Also, is it safe to say yet that whenever we hear “record turnout” it means the Republicans are going to lose?

Yep on Clay Travis and his offer to donate $100,000 to a charity.  But the charity if the Vols NIL fund?

10 hours ago, Pancho said:

damn, I thought he was lip syncing dOTarD until Mcconnell. Those two were spot on.

9 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Also, is it safe to say yet that whenever we hear “record turnout” it means the Republicans are going to lose?

well yeah. Hence all the voter suppression tactics.

9 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Fuck Clay Travis.

https://www.mediamatters.org/tucker-carlson/clay-travis-fox-news-espn-should-cater-trump-voters-instead-covering-major-sports

Not always but often enough. See: VA 2021 for an example against that

1 hour ago, Mole said:

Walker giving a concession speech makes him a better American than his party standard bearers. Congrats to him.

someone mentioned on the other thread that this might be because of his athletics background, which i thought was a good point.  you cannot lie to yourself all the time in a field like that.

• Gil Bang changed the title to Herschel Walker catch-all thread