Herschel Walker catch-all thread

Gil Bang

Just noticed that Doug Flutie introduced him at the press conference last night. Did all the Nugenix make him crazy or something?

Edited by 4th&Five
Makes sense I guess: Flutie and Walker were teammates in 1985 on the New Jersey Generals, a USFL team once owned by Donald Trump.
  • Hook 'Em 1

I don’t think he’s conservative rather I think he’s an attention hoe.

He’ll be on a reality tv show in 2-3 years—big brother, light skinned niggas edition of “Survivor”, or someone’s bff on one of the Real Housewives shows.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Just noticed that Doug Flutie introduced him at the press conference last night. Did all the Nugenix make him crazy or something?

It turns out that I might have had a couple too many rum and Cokes on a weeknight but I'm proud of you for having put this together.  Good post sir. 

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

I don’t think he’s conservative rather I think he’s an attention hoe.

He’ll be on a reality tv show in 2-3 years—big brother, light skinned niggas edition of “Survivor”, or someone’s bff on one of the Real Housewives shows.

He might not really be personally conservative but he is definitely in on the grift. He spouts a lot of right-wing talking points.

18 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

And even with all that, they win 51/49. If Republicans put up candidates that didn't hold guns to heads and talk about werewolves, they'd be winning in a landslide.

Warnock ran for the same office, against a non-werewolve candidate less than 2 years ago, he not only didn’t lose by a landslide but he won,    So not really accurate.   

• Hook 'Em 4

21 hours ago, Chooky said:

Looking back on it, Herschel Walker might have been a flawed candidate.

The fact that Herschel barely lost, I'm glad that he ran. A halfway competent GOP candidate would most likely have beaten Warnock. Dems need to continually push Trump and the Q fanatics to run more Walkers. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Analysis: How Raphael Warnock defeated Herschel Walker (ajc.com)

“Herschel was like a plane crash into a train wreck that rolled into a dumpster fire. And an orphanage. Then an animal shelter. You kind of had to watch it squinting through one eye between your fingers,” said Dan McLagan, an adviser to Agriculture Commissioner Gary Black, one of Walker’s defeated rivals in the GOP primary.

59 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

pretty sure that account is parody

Yeah, I think we talked about this a few months back.  He kinda ebbs and flows.  Sometimes he's so over the top, it has to be satire.  And then other times, he just kinda makes cursory takes, albeit shitty ones, on legit news stories.  But since the mid-terms, he's been so sublime, I'm starting to think it's performative.  I'll give him credit though, he toes the line pretty well.  I start on these pro-MAGA rants sometimes with friends and family using buzzwords and intonation tricks, but after like 90 seconds...I just start laughing at myself and can't get through it.  He keeps it up pretty good.  I'd have broken character long ago. 

I wonder how his monetization of all this is going in all honesty

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gil Bang changed the title to I'm a super-conservative dude, and a Herschel Walker supporter, but his staffer's cock is irresistible for me, even though I'm super-straight ALPHA
Please be true. Please be true. Please be true.

I’m sure that Herschel was behind the plan to identify gays in the campaign and oust them. You see, Herschel knew that if he sent Matt to grab a bunch of guys’ crotches, they would be able to fire anyone who got an erection. 

Could care less is Schlapp is gay or not, but it doesn’t seem far fetched for a conservative leader to lead a double life.

When the story started, I assumed this staffer was a relatively young gop guy. Who else gets driver duty. No, he’s in his late 30s. Walker was paying middle-aged worker salaries to drive people? No wonder he lost if his campaign did that.

my prediction is that Schlapp’s employer pays this guy off with gop funds. Now if this story leads to similar stories then Schlapp will need to sit his wife down for a talk.

6 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

Wait what the fuck is happening in here

Same thing that always happen.

Uber conservative is closeted and gropes men.  Plot twist: it was not a child, so that's something 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

Well you see Celery Man, there was this bull and these two cows and the bull said "Nah, I want something better" to the two cows.......so he grabbed the dick of the dude next to him for cash and who knows what happened after that.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Gil Bang changed the title to Herschel Walker catch-all thread