Herschel Walker catch-all thread

Gil Bang

You can’t blame his team for not putting him out there. Let’s face it, his best chance is to avoid talking about his ideas.

Can you imagine being part of his team? Trying so desperately to hide his stupidity. To give it some kind of veneer of folksy wisdom, or "plain old common sense", but knowing you can't even let him debate because he's dumb as a bucket of piss.

A politician can't debate because he's too fucking stupid.

On 4/2/2022 at 2:46 AM, Gil Bang said:

On 4/3/2022 at 10:51 AM, Satchel said:

Before anyone judges, perhaps we should check to see if one of his personalities (Hershel the hard charging pedant, perhaps) may have graduated from Georgia. Since MTG did, from there, it’s possible.

This is correct. Personality 3, Urkel Walker graduated in the top 1%.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Now do A&M.

Obviously, Rick Perry, W and Clayton Williams.  Johnny Football.  List-eater.  Others?

Louie Gohmert!

who I actually didn't even know was aggy until about a year ago, but that explained everything

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

At least Urkel has some good ideas:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/17/business/jaleel-white-urkel-cannabis-trnd/index.html

Also, I just saw a poll showing Herschel Walker leads Raphael Warnock. 

With the trend of voters moving away from Dem to Rep, in relation to 2020, there is a very good chance Walker wins.

You would think that larger population states would lead to more moderating or qualified candidates with eventually getting elected but that hasn't been the case lately.  The standard primary process is taking us to more and more radical candidates. Or at least today's world allows the majority of us to see how radical some of our politicians really are.

None of you should be surprised by this. This asshole absolutely adores Trump in a way that defies logic. On that ESPN 30 for 30 about the USFL, Herschel could not for the life of him remove his nose from Trump’s ass talking about what a great owner he was.

And contrary to what our resident right wing short bus riders think, what I just alluded to is not a political statement. Because here’s the deal: when you look at the criteria for “great owners of pro football teams,” you wanna know what the very first attribute is? “Don’t deceive other league owners into an effort that will ultimately kill your league.”

It constantly amazes me that even idiots like Herschel Walker fail to understand this. If Al Davis grouped together a bunch of lower tier owners of the NFL in some effort that ultimately led to its demise, I doubt very seriously that Jim Plunkett, Cliff Branch or any of those guys would have such glowing things to say about him. 

Can we make a .gif of the redhead from "Dazed & Confuse" asking her two friends, "Which one of you had the theory about how Majority Leader Walker's football head injuries were affecting U.S. energy policy?"  

I WANNA DANCE! 

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

fucking moron

Not that Fox News will ask followup questions, but Herschel knows nothing deeper than 1 sentence talking points. I'm fairly certain that Biden has done nothing to decrease any energy production in the US. 

I would be surprised if Walker ever faces an opponent or adversarial journalist between now and the general election.

8 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Not that Fox News will ask followup questions, but Herschel knows nothing deeper than 1 sentence talking points. I'm fairly certain that Biden has done nothing to decrease any energy production in the US. 

I would be surprised if Walker ever faces an opponent or adversarial journalist between now and the general election.

I don’t suppose you’ve seen the billboard on northbound 35 in Georgetown saying something like “Biden:  Oil drilling is energy independence”?  

It is anonymous so it could be just some random loser spending a little cash (not that that would ever describe a poster here) but I can’t figure out who the message is for. It’s addressed to Biden, who as far as I am aware does not commute along that road. Is it for the random group of people that are on the highway?

As an aside I never followed up to verify, but I heard not long ago that oil companies have plenty of leases that they aren’t even using, or weren’t using as of recently. And that’s the reason being presented as why new leases, at least in some areas, are not being granted.  Anyone feels like addressing that, would be nice to have some additional facts. 

46 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I don’t suppose you’ve seen the billboard on northbound 35 in Georgetown saying something like “Biden:  Oil drilling is energy independence”?  

It is anonymous so it could be just some random loser spending a little cash (not that that would ever describe a poster here) but I can’t figure out who the message is for. It’s addressed to Biden, who as far as I am aware does not commute along that road. Is it for the random group of people that are on the highway?

As an aside I never followed up to verify, but I heard not long ago that oil companies have plenty of leases that they aren’t even using, or weren’t using as of recently. And that’s the reason being presented as why new leases, at least in some areas, are not being granted.  Anyone feels like addressing that, would be nice to have some additional facts. 

Psaki says 9000 unused leases on Federal lands. 

3 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

He sounds stupid AF. Who the heck is gonna vote for him?  Dumbass racists like the guys who ran down Ahmaud Arbery?  College educated folks in the city or suburbs?  Blacks would vote for him over Warnock?  I just don't get it.

same. he might as well don Alabama gear. he's on the wrong team to attract votes from those who might normally vote for someone like him

25 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

we're going to have our first senator who was elected despite having CTE.

Did he just say what I think he said, by saying what he didn't mean to say?  

Also, did he fall to the 5th round of the draft because they found out he was borderline retarded? 

When racists mock slavery with an antebellum era cadence it sounds exactly how herschel walker really talks. He's the living version of a racist cartoon in the fifties. If Trump told him to dress like the 'Cream of Wheat' guy he'd do it. I imagine he has felt complimented each time some redneck asshole in Georgia told him he's "one of the good ones."

19 minutes ago, Chooky said:

When racists mock slavery with an antebellum era cadence it sounds exactly how herschel walker really talks. He's the living version of a racist cartoon in the fifties. If Trump told him to dress like the 'Cream of Wheat' guy he'd do it. I imagine he has felt complimented each time some redneck asshole in Georgia told him he's "one of the good ones."

Dumb as a bucket of piss is a good way of putting it. I get that I wont agree with a lot of the political viewpoints of most MAGA candidates, but does every single one of them have to be mentally handicapped? How the fuck can you listen to that moron, and decide he's qualified to be one of 100 senators deciding US public policy. He's destined to end up as a real life President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Camacho. We're quickly approaching the point of no return. Guess I should buy some Brawndo stock. Its all depressing as hell. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Trumpers / maga / gqp, dumbest people alive and it’s well known / proven……BUT this might be the dumbest mother fucker of the entire group 

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

Marjorie-Taylor-Greene.jpg?w=1280

If I were a UGa grad, I'd burn my diploma at this point.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong but the oil companies aren't actively drilling on many of those leases because why should they? They're making record profits by not drilling and having the price of oil go up due to market conditions/scarcity. (I'm the first to admit I'm well out over my skis on this so feel free to clarify this for me -- and the other idiots on here -- if I'm wrong.)

Whoever said Herschel doesn't know anything beyond the first talking point is 100% correct. Hell, he might not even know that much. But he's clearly been coached on the fact that the US was "energy independent" for a brief period of time when DOTARD was in office and now we no longer are according to whatever definition Biden detractors decide to use. 

12 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong but the oil companies aren't actively drilling on many of those leases because why should they? They're making record profits by not drilling and having the price of oil go up due to market conditions/scarcity. (I'm the first to admit I'm well out over my skis on this so feel free to clarify this for me -- and the other idiots on here -- if I'm wrong.)

Whoever said Herschel doesn't know anything beyond the first talking point is 100% correct. Hell, he might not even know that much. But he's clearly been coached on the fact that the US was "energy independent" for a brief period of time when DOTARD was in office and now we no longer are according to whatever definition Biden detractors decide to use. 

Yes but the companies still want to buy up the right to drill in new (federally owned) places and are being rejected due to not using current leases. But only half of that story gets passed around. 

7 hours ago, Lobo said:

Did he just say what I think he said, by saying what he didn't mean to say?  

Also, did he fall to the 5th round of the draft because they found out he was borderline retarded? 

I've watched it twice and can't figure out what he's trying to say.

• Like 1

• Gil Bang changed the title to Herschel Walker catch-all thread