Herschel Walker catch-all thread

Gil Bang

1 minute ago, Dr. Teeth said:

I’ll wait until the next polls come out before I celebrate. Pretty obvious some of these guys are only improving when it comes to this type of news. 

"He saw the error in his ways and repented. Like Jesus. Or Big Bird. Whatever. Go Dawgs!"

• Rage+1 1

10 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Would love to be in the room when someone explains this recent Herschel  drama to McConnell.

“My son wants more money. I’ll give it to him. He will then tweet that the devil made him do it and I save him like the great dad I am.”

1 minute ago, Dr. Teeth said:

“My son wants more money. I’ll give it to him. He will then tweet that the devil made him do it and I save him like the great dad I am.”

The son is probably playing a good game. Someone will need to pay him off to shut up. Giving him a few million, to tweet that he was offs his meds and that Dad is the greatest, could be the best money the gop could spend this week.

2 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Him paying for an abortion will matter 0% to the pro life crowd.

100%. Plenty of the gop will just say that Herschel is a god fearing man that sinned like anyone, and at the end of the day policies are the only thing that matters. They would embrace Satan for congress.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Would love to be in the room when someone explains this recent Herschel  drama to McConnell.

Would love to be in the room when someone explains this recent Herschel drama to Herschel. 

"Nah see, what you got to remember is that she was gonna stop the baby..  I tried to stop the baby in other means and ways, but she asked me for money.  I gave her some money when I wasn't home because I my wallet was at home.  And you got to remember, home is where the wallet is and babies can go there.  But not if they ain't babies.  So we made some decisions.  I was not involved in all of it because she was the woman and I was not the woman later on.  But I was a baby.  But not this baby.  But yeah, this baby was a baby I knew.  But I did not know it like I know my other babies.  But there are other babies out there that is mens and womens that I don't know because I did have my wallet.  But now, they are growns up and this other woman...you know...she might be lying too.  How do we know?  You can't prove no paternity test on a dead baby unless they some test out there for that.  But I won't pay, I paid enough, Georgia done paid enough.  It's time to move on and elect peoples who defending babies out there.  Or in there.  Or wherever you find babies, like at my house for instance.  What about if we go at it like that?"  

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, The Dog said:

There's no way Herschel wrote this tweet.  No misspellings or bad sentence structure.  Also, the word "repugnant" is a giveaway.  Furthermore, it's coherent.

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

get every response on record ....

Every other republican will refuse to admit that they've heard of this situation, and they don't want to comment on something when they don't have the facts. Finally they will not allow the interviewer to inform them of the story and will walk away.

Go read the TexAgs thread about this story. Most of the posters are talking about anything except Herschel.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

14 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Every other republican will refuse to admit that they've heard of this situation, and they don't want to comment on something when they don't have the facts. Finally they will not allow the interviewer to inform them of the story and will walk away.

Oh so the Access Hollywood tape playbook! 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Oh so the Access Hollywood tape playbook! 

Any PR person will tell politicians and candidates that if you can't say something nice about a situation, pretend it doesn't exist. And how they don't comment on rumors or half-told stories.

Of course, ask them about facebook rumors of schools allowing kids to identify as cats and supplying kids with litter boxes, and those same candidates will give you their opinions.

12 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Put me in the camp that it doesn't mean anything. 10 years ago? Would sink it. Today? Barely a blip. Because "the other side" would be even worse in their view.

It's been well established already.

This is why I think going after these people is a lost cause.  The Dems like to use logic and facts and neither of those things matter to these people.

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is why I think going after these people is a lost cause.  The Dems like to use logic and facts and neither of those things matter to these people.

Yeah, the only things that would move the needle is something that is on video and is happening right now. It has to be some sort of stirring visual. Anything else is just noise. 

19 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Yeah, the only things that would move the needle is something that is on video and is happening right now. It has to be some sort of stirring visual. Anything else is just noise. 

Yeah it would have to be something like Chappelle's version of the R Kelly jury selection. Two forms of government id...

13 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Listen, Christian is a piece of spoiled garbage but he’s obviously suffered severe neglect and abuse from his father his entire life.

The only thing “solely to blame” for this dumpster fire is his father’s complete lack of character.

For the nihilistic “nothing matters” crowd: GOP strategists wouldn’t scramble to throw the kid under the bus this hard if there weren’t going to be real consequences to this scandal. Not every politician is Trump

• Hook 'Em 1

• Gil Bang changed the title to Herschel Walker catch-all thread