Herschel Walker catch-all thread

Gil Bang

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

My guess is that pretty much no one believes Herschel. Most likely there are other women that he paid for their abortions but those women don’t want the attention years later. That news also wouldn’t surprise anyone.

it wouldn’t shock me if we hear herschel flip and admit to the abortion accusations but that he didn’t want her to have one and the lib’rul laws prevented him from stopping it. Christian hero.

Or, you know, they just won't care, because none of them actually care about abortion. It's like the deficit, just something they say to criticize libruls, but they really don't give a shit except the fuck libruls part.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

12 hours ago, Satchel said:

Translated into Christian hate speech: “I don’t care if Herschel Walker paid to ruthlessly murder innocent babies. I want control of the Senate.”.

"Who would know better the pain and emotional stress a woman goes through when she has an abortion than the man who paid for it?"

11 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

HWK5H

Herschel Walker Killed 5 of his 18 split Herschel personalities?  

Sorry, not to make light of mental illness.  But come the fuck on, this moronic sociopath cannot be allowed to advance federal legislation.  He'd be doing his family and the nation a big solid by eating the business end of a shotgun.

Debates not only fail to change minds, we can't even reach a consensus as to the winner.
I can't remember which Trump/Hillary debate it was -- #2? -- but she pants him almost as bad as she did the first go-round, and Trump supporters read his tiny closure of the gap as victory.  It was astonishing.  No person with an intellect above "brain stem" would have suggested she lost the debate, but there we were.
The book Cyberwar by Kathleen Hall Jamieson at the Annenberg school was prompted by her noticing that Hilldawg destroyed Donnie in that debate but that the online reaction was much different.

59 minutes ago, kevwun said:

He also invented the question mark and occasionally accuses chestnuts of being lazy.

In the spring, Herschel would make meat helmets.  And then in fall, he would wear one to play football.  Which would explain...well, you know...why he's special now.  

Summers in Rangoon.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

In the spring, Herschel would make meat helmets.  And then in fall, he would wear one to play football.  Which would explain...well, you know...why he's special now.  

Summers in Rangoon.  

But who shears his testicles?

15 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

You're not wrong, but there's no way the person he is wasn't influenced by what a piece of shit his father was/is. I try to look at someone that young from a more empathetic point of view than I would someone in their mid-30s and up that holds some of the views he has. Remember, the kid's only 23, he's not a lost cause at this point. He isn't entirely surrounded by trashy conservatives, he has leftist friends etc. I hold out hope that he can resolve his inner demons and become a better person.

e: At 23, I held all kinds of dumbass conservative views. It took me almost 10 years from that point to civilize myself. 

I tend to be sympathetic to people in this situation as well but he has been an asshole attacking people and spreading lies, not just some idiotic kid.   He was trying to promote a person he knew was horrible to have an important position within our country.   At 23, I had some dipshit moments, but I didn't try to be an asshole.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Walker, "The what now?  The woman saying she had an abortion at my direction?  Nope, no idea who you're talking about?  What's that?  She's also the mother of one of my current, living children?  Never heard of her.  Certainly never had dinner with her.  Wait, that's not exactly true.  We were like family once."  

• Gil Bang changed the title to Herschel Walker catch-all thread