Herschel Walker catch-all thread

Gil Bang

7 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Raphael Warnock has a great commercial out.

We have a different definition of great. Pro Tip: Never show yourself doing anything remotely athletic if you aren't an athlete. Felt like a pharma ad.

Nice message, and seems like a nice guy, but he shouldn't be out running on the track or getting tackled by 8 year olds. 

Edited by FirstTimeCaller

At this point I doubt what Warnock does or doesnt do will have that much of an effect either way. Walker will either self implode or he wont. Nobody in their right mind could listen to those two speak and think Walker would make a better senator. Its GA, the land of MTG.....its a MAGA vote all the way, and Walker will have lose it. Luckily he's such a fucking moron that he might actually figure out a way to lose, even with Trump backing him. 

31 minutes ago, bluto said:

Meh, such a target rich opponent only to put out self deprecating fluff

Agreed. I get that he’s attempting to take the high road, but an pointing out what an abject idiot Walker is could be done without it being a nasty attack ad. Walker writes the material himself so just use his own words to show how unqualified he is to serve in the senate.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, royiv said:

Agreed. I get that he’s attempting to take the high road, but an pointing out what an abject idiot Walker is could be done without it being a nasty attack ad. Walker writes the material himself so just use his own words to show how unqualified he is to serve in the senate.

Should run an ad saying "This motherfucker can't even speak in complete sentences." Maybe run a series of ads with a comedian roasting Herschel, there is a lot of material to work with.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

He’s literally schizophrenic - according to himself!  Being mind-numbingly stupid isn’t even his biggest red flag.   My campaign commercial would be taking whatever quotes Herschel has given about his multiple personalities over the years, having someone read them verbatim in a voiceover, and then have a mock-Herschel on the screen changing from personality to personality and acting them out with costume changes, cross dressing, wizard hats - whatever the fuck he said he believed himself to be - and have the actor look as batshit crazy as possible the whole time.

And when Republicans and mental health advocates clutch their pearls and say how offensive the ad was to mentally ill people, make sure the news media turns that into a big story, too, so more people see the ad and learn that Herschel is a bona fide crazy person.

Tyler Perry lives in Georgia. Could make a Madea/Herschel crossover.

7 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

He’s literally schizophrenic - according to himself!  Being mind-numbingly stupid isn’t even his biggest red flag.   My campaign commercial would be taking whatever quotes Herschel has given about his multiple personalities over the years, having someone read them verbatim in a voiceover, and then have a mock-Herschel on the screen changing from personality to personality and acting them out with costume changes, cross dressing, wizard hats - whatever the fuck he said he believed himself to be - and have the actor look as batshit crazy as possible the whole time.

And when Republicans and mental health advocates clutch their pearls and say how offensive the ad was to mentally ill people, make sure the news media turns that into a big story, too, so more people see the ad and learn that Herschel is a bona fide crazy person.

Run an ad talking about how we need to increase spending on mental health and research on CTE and use Herschel’s own words to demonstrate why.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Blotto said:

At this point I doubt what Warnock does or doesnt do will have that much of an effect either way. Walker will either self implode or he wont. Nobody in their right mind could listen to those two speak and think Walker would make a better senator. 

This is exactly how I felt going into the presidential 2016 election.  

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

We have a different definition of great. Pro Tip: Never show yourself doing anything remotely athletic if you aren't an athlete. Felt like a pharma ad.

Nice message, and seems like a nice guy, but he shouldn't be out running on the track or getting tackled by 8 year olds. 

Dude wut. He was fine. You try running and talking. Are you seriously nit-picking a middle aged guy's athleticism? Warnock is probably more athletic than the great venerable Herschel Walker at this point.

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

At this point I doubt what Warnock does or doesnt do will have that much of an effect either way. Walker will either self implode or he wont. Nobody in their right mind could listen to those two speak and think Walker would make a better senator. Its GA, the land of MTG.....its a MAGA vote all the way, and Walker will have lose it. Luckily he's such a fucking moron that he might actually figure out a way to lose, even with Trump backing him. 

Yep. I guarantee privately almost all Georgia Republicans will say that Warnock is the more intelligent and would be better at constituent representation and assistance in DC. But he doesn't have the R next to his name. 

6 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Yep. I guarantee privately almost all Georgia Republicans will say that Warnock is the more intelligent and would be better at constituent representation and assistance in DC. But he doesn't have the R next to his name. 

And you’d be woefully incorrect

36 minutes ago, Vegas64 said:

Dude wut. He was fine. You try running and talking. Are you seriously nit-picking a middle aged guy's athleticism? Warnock is probably more athletic than the great venerable Herschel Walker at this point.

This take is worse than the fact that Walker is even a candidate for a Senate seat.

Biggest thing working against Walker is Trump's vendetta against Kemp. He's going to need the hard core MAGA group to show up and if Trump is still hating on Kemp then they may stay home. He's already said that Kemp's win was a fraud and will likely throw a few more grenades that way. 

That and Hershel not being able to string together complete sentences in friendly interviews. 

If I were him, I would make an ad where hershell is mumbling shit and eating paste while his flamboyant son is prancing around in a tutu talking about wanting to be a ballerina.

Then I would walk in the room, take the paste away from hershell and call for his medication. Then I would slap the gay out of his son and rip off the tutu and say some dumb bible shit about gays (I’ll just make that up if need be)

I’ve got to add is some misogyny somehow. Thing is I could vote against gun rights as long as I make commercials about not voting against it.

Commercials are truth to morons. So fucking lie to win.

41 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Then I would slap the gay out of his son and rip off the tutu and say some dumb bible shit about gays (I’ll just make that up if need be)

Do it with style like Benny Hinn.

GyWxKm4.gif

Making shit up that has no correlation with reality is now one of the cornerstones of the GQP politics. Should be good for another 2-3% bump in the polls. Besides, do we even know if the personality that was in the FBI still even lives in Hershel anymore? Seems like a big nothing burger. 

• Like 1

Not surprising he claimed to be an FBI agent.  In addition to being just plain dumb, his mental issues have been documented.

Walker has spoken publicly about being diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder and has served as spokesperson for a mental health treatment program for veterans.[134] He wrote the 2008 book Breaking Free: My Life with Dissociative Identity Disorder[135] to help dispel myths about mental illness and to help others.[136]

In the book, Walker wrote that he had a dozen distinct identities, or alters.[97] According to Walker, some of his alters did many good things, but other alters exhibited extreme and violent behavior, which Walker said he mostly could not remember.[123] A competitive alter caused him to play Russian roulette in 1991, as he saw "mortality as the ultimate challenge", he wrote.[97][123] He was formally diagnosed with the disorder in 2001, after he sought professional help for being tempted to murder a man who was late in delivering a car to him.[97]

Walker attributed his divorce to his behavior caused by the disorder.[123] According to Walker's ex-wife, for the first 16 years of their marriage, Walker's alters were somehow controlled, and she had no idea that he had any disorder.[123] Grossman said that the situation greatly deteriorated once Walker was diagnosed, after which he began to exhibit either "very sweet" alters or "very violent" alters who looked "evil".[123] She said that in one situation where Walker exhibited two alters, she was in bed when he held a straight razor to her throat and repeatedly stated that he would kill her.[123] Walker did not deny Grossman's account, saying that he did not remember it, because blackouts were a symptom of the disorder.

Wiki link

Not a Walker fan but I think the FBI comment could have been a joke. Even the sentence structure implies the potential.

As recently as 2019, Walker also told an audience, “I spent time at Quantico at the FBI training school. Y’all didn’t know I was an agent?”

Walker has never been an FBI agent. His campaign said he spent a week at an FBI school in Quantico, but a week does not an agent make.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/herschel-walker-falsely-claimed-law-enforcement-rcna33273

It's doubtful that this speech was recorded but I would like to hear how he said the sentences.  I could be wrong and he tried to convey that he was a special agent.

On 6/9/2022 at 4:35 PM, The Dog said:

Biggest thing working against Walker is Trump's vendetta against Kemp. He's going to need the hard core MAGA group to show up and if Trump is still hating on Kemp then they may stay home. He's already said that Kemp's win was a fraud and will likely throw a few more grenades that way. 

That and Hershel not being able to string together complete sentences in friendly interviews. 

Stacey Abrams is on the ballot. They'll show up for different reasons. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

he's such a f'n moron, there's probably no end to the embarrassing stories that will come out between now and Nov. And it probably wont matter to GOP voters because their supreme mango has already commanded them to vote for this piece of shit. 'murica

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

Oh snap

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

he's such a f'n moron, there's probably no end to the embarrassing stories that will come out between now and Nov. And it probably wont matter to GOP voters because their supreme mango has already commanded them to vote for this piece of shit. 'murica

If the "secret son" is actually his son and straight, the namesake of this thread better start worrying about supporting himself when daddy cuts him off.

I can just see somebody asking him where Christian is, and Herschel is all "Christian?  I'm a Christian, so I'm right here in front of you!"

16 hours ago, Blotto said:

I don't know why, but "supreme mango" is one of the funniest terms I've heard in a while

• Hook 'Em 1

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/15/politics/herschel-walker-child/index.html

The campaign of Herschel Walker publicly acknowledged this week that the Republican Senate candidate has a second son with a woman who was not his wife. 

The Georgia GOP nominee's admission follows a Tuesday report in the Daily Beast that Walker fathered a son more than a decade ago. The Beast reported it had confirmed the identity of the boy and the mother, and that the mother had sued Walker in order to obtain a declaration of paternity and child support. According to the report, Walker was ordered to pay child support starting in 2014.

When asked for confirmation of the Daily Beast's report, the Walker campaign provided CNN with a statement from campaign manager Scott Paradise.

"Herschel had a child years ago when he wasn't married. He's supported the child and continues to do so. He's proud of his children. To suggest that Herschel is 'hiding' the child because he hasn't used him in his political campaign is offensive and absurd," said Paradise.

• Gil Bang changed the title to Herschel Walker catch-all thread