Herschel Walker catch-all thread

Gil Bang

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

He'll make specific and unqualified assertions that he's supported his kids and has been a present and good father to them, in fact, the best father ever.  This is a guy who unabashedly lied about being the valedictorian of his high school and graduating in the top 1% of his class at Georgia, among other things. 

He's a straight up liar.  He's not a nice guy, Eddie.

spacer.png

We see GOP presidential timber here. He's the epitome of the next stop on the downward curve.

On 6/16/2022 at 8:22 AM, Degenerate Gardner said:

It won’t make a shit. Having a secret son or two is downright quaint.

This constituency voted for Donald Trump. You think a hypocritical idiot will turn them off? Not when he has an R next to his name.

It's infuriating because an extramarital affair sank the dipshit in North Carolina for the Senate race in 2020, but CTE Man knocks out multiple sprogs from multiple baby mamas and it won't change shit in the mind of the rubes.

12 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

The Jesus cult won't like that answer one bit. 

The vast majority of evangelicals will do anything and everything that their lord and savior, Donald J Trump, commands them to do. 

14 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Obama: 57 states

Herschel: 52 states

advantage: Herschel 

Even setting aside the 52 state implication, what a ridiculous statement. 1) questioning a political candidate for wanting to improve the state.  2) Acting like a fact is somehow an opinion. 

Reminds me of morons who used to say: America, love it or leave it.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2022 at 2:57 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

Let the warnock campaign make ads about rev warnock. Let the pacs and Lincoln project make ads about Herschel. 

Exactly.  No reason for Warnock to go low.  Lincoln Project and others will do it for him.

I would like to hear Herschel name 3 other countries. Any country.
I was going to ask which countries he would rank higher and explain his reasoning, but you're right just identifying 3 other countries would be too much stress at his cognitive level.

I would love to see Trump ultimately lash out in person at Herschel for being a worthless, dumb motherfucker tarnishing the Trump brand, only to have Herschel's scrambled brain overheat causing him to deck that fat fuck. That would be neat. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

• Gil Bang changed the title to Herschel Walker catch-all thread