Herschel Walker catch-all thread

Gil Bang

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Slight correction: Donald Trump went through his tiny rolodex of black people he has met in his life, discovered that there was a former football player from Georgia on one of the Apprentice seasons, and then HE decided that Herschel would run.

In all fairness, Dotard and Walker go back to the USFL days. 

• Like 1

When Trump said things almost exactly like that, we had Fox and the right wing media basically coming in and explaining how it was scientifically factual. And it worked! So it will be interesting to see how much water they carry for Walker now. I’m guessing much of the same. 

Trump (& almost every politician) has said dumb things but Herschel may be taking things to a new level. I don't even believe that some of his comments are even based on questionable sources like we've seen with Trump. Instead these are just random thoughts by someone with a mental illness history and potential brain damage.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Trump (& almost every politician) has said dumb things but Herschel may be taking things to a new level. I don't even believe that some of his comments are even based on questionable sources like we've seen with Trump. Instead these are just random thoughts by someone with a mental illness history and potential brain damage.

Remember, Trump used a sharpie to draw a new path for a hurricane and suggested ingesting bleach to cure covid.  They are all dumb.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Trump was an experiment for what happens when people lose their minds in the voting booth.  But that means now everybody knows what happens.  Walker makes Trump look like an actual stable genius.  If Georgia votes this braindead motherfucker into the Senate..I mean, fuck…that happens, whatever shred of hope we have for our country is gone.

Edited by Snake Diggity
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

10 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Remember, Trump used a sharpie to draw a new path for a hurricane and suggested ingesting bleach to cure covid.  They are all dumb.  

The hurricane path was because Trump had tried to sound smart and claim that Alabama was also under the hurricane watch or warning which was untrue. He then drew the projected path to back up his statement as opposed to admitting he was wrong. Remember how crazy it was when the hurricane center was vague in disagreeing with him? How quaint.

6 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The hurricane path was because Trump had tried to sound smart and claim that Alabama was also under the hurricane watch or warning which was untrue. He then drew the projected path to back up his statement as opposed to admitting he was wrong. Remember how crazy it was when the hurricane center was vague in disagreeing with him? How quaint.

Yes it was like the whole Tim Apple deal. He just couldn't admit he made a mistake. 

You know, I thought I’d seen it all when we voted for Ahnold for gubernater.  Then Minnesota votes for a Jesse the Andy and I’m like “is this real life.”  Little did I know Trump in the White House was in our future, and now possibly Herschel to the Senate?  Simulation.  It is here.

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

You know, I thought I’d seen it all when we voted for Ahnold for gubernater.  Then Minnesota votes for a Jesse the Andy and I’m like “is this real life.”  Little did I know Trump in the White House was in our future, and now possibly Herschel to the Senate?  Simulation.  It is here.

Jesse the Body was first.  He was a mayor before becoming governor.

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

A lot of people with mental illnesses have no idea they are ill.

My Qanon in-law will say the craziest shit without acknowledging how crazy it is.

Ask her if JFK Jr is still alive and going to run with Trump, and she will respond with a straight face and say “I haven’t done any research on it.”  Same with asking her about Oprah Winfrey or Tom Hanks are trafficking kids and drinking their fluids.

1 hour ago, Sbbruin said:

Scaramouche, Scaramouche, can you do the fandango?

29 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Off topic but did you know that was directed by Fred De Cordova, Johnny Carson’s producer on The Tonight Show?

That guy was a sad story.  He and the Mrs. were REALLY into entertaining, and threw big parties on the regular, and went broke because of it. 

11 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The alleged backstory is that the Walker kid was upset at all of the Pride flags in that Starbucks location.  Then he took it his outrage on the driver in front of him when she commented about him. (Don't ask me to explain the logic behind any of that.)

Confused Britney Spears GIF

Just read a poll that is not good for Walker. Pollster asked GA citizens about their selections: Kemp was +7 over Abrams.  But with the same voters, Herschel was down 3 to Warnock.

I have no idea of the numbers themselves are accurate but it’s not good for Herschel is he’s polling that differently from Kemp with the exact same voter.

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/22087157/aarp-2022-state-survey.pdf

On 7/14/2022 at 10:57 AM, Cousin Strawberry said:

THATS who Kehlani got into an argument with? It’s was big news in the hip hop world that she had an incident at Starbucks, and now to find out it was with him/them. Daaasmn

On 7/18/2022 at 9:37 PM, Pancho said:

THATS who Kehlani got into an argument with? It’s was big news in the hip hop world that she had an incident at Starbucks, and now to find out it was with him/them. Daaasmn

I'm not familiar with Kehlani but I am familiar that some "celebrities" conspire to create drama between themselves which drives publicity. The Walker kid seems to want attention more than anything else.

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I'm not familiar with Kehlani but I am familiar that some "celebrities" conspire to create drama between themselves which drives publicity. The Walker kid seems to want attention more than anything else.

yeah, Kehlani and this Walker girl aren’t conspiring on shit. 

• Haha 4

On 7/14/2022 at 2:30 PM, royiv said:

The gay community wants nothing to do with him.

I would imagine that if they were in a group discussion of 3+, they’d be going like:

”Guys we need to be supportive of one another and we shouldn’t disparage each other with derogatory comments and nasty epithets that accomplish nothing but to divide us, which allows the homophobes to have an easier time in marginalizing us.”

”Even guys like Christian Walker?”

”No, he’s a total fag.”

Edited by hpslugga
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Pancho said:

yeah, Kehlani and this Walker girl aren’t conspiring on shit. 

The Walker kid definitely is responsible for his words and actions but I'm sure that few of us could imagine his childhood. There is zero chance that Herschel treated him with anything other than contempt.

20 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The Walker kid definitely is responsible for his words and actions but I'm sure that few of us could imagine his childhood. There is zero chance that Herschel treated him with anything other than contempt.

Well the son has internal trauma and issues, I’d imagine:

- gay

- gay and black / mixed race

- fem gay

- gay with a black father 

- gay with a black masculine father 

- gay with a black masculine father who was a star in the sport most known for masculinity  in the south 

- and he’s grown up in an era where adults his age can rely on clicks/likes to determine self-worth 

that boy just needs to go to Atlanta, get on the apps, find a big dicked bro and so he can get his back blown out.

Angry The End GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

• Gil Bang changed the title to Herschel Walker catch-all thread