Formula 1 2022

Anton Chigurh

3 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Wtf was Russell doing?

Russell seems like he kind of sucks at wheel to wheel racing. Every time he’s in a close fight it ends up in a collision. Imola last year, he caused the crash at Silverstone, contact with Perez in Austria, and now dives up the inside and would’ve caused a crash if Perez doesn’t back out. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ConferenceRoom said:

Charles saying what I’m thinking. The guy in P1 doesn’t make mistakes. He better get it figured out or he’s just going to be another talented driver.

He's talented--but still mistake prone--when he has a perfect car. But I'd argue that a large part of talent is making the most out of a imperfect car and still getting points, which he is horrible at. He seems almost guaranteed to find and mentally focus on whatever minor flaw is on the car on any given day.

8 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

He's talented--but still mistake prone--when he has a perfect car. But I'd argue that a large part of talent is making the most out of a imperfect car and still getting points, which he is horrible at. He seems almost guaranteed to find and mentally focus on whatever minor flaw is on the car on any given day.

Minor flaws like engines blowing up, throttles getting stuck, and strategy screwing him out of two wins? Those minor flaws? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

He needs a sports psychologist. I don’t think Jock Clear is going to cut it.