Merry Christmas, assholes

High Plains Drifter

38 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

my jewish family approves.

merry christmas

23 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Hannuklaus rocks. 

Seems like every store (6 or 7) and the two fast food joins I went into yesterday all were saying "Merry Christmas" to the point where I wanted to respond with "and a Happy Hanukah!"

edit: Not trying to be a dick, it's just like "wow, everybody is saying it this year."  I'm guessing for those folks it's been a far better year/Christmas than last year, as a couple have mentioned they were worried people would keep shopping online instead of in-person.  I suppose this holiday season would have broken some of the stores barely hanging on.

Edited by atomheartbevo

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Seems like every store (6 or 7) and the two fast food joins I went into yesterday all were saying "Merry Christmas" to the point where I wanted to respond with "and a Happy Hanukah!"

edit: Not trying to be a dick, it's just like "wow, everybody is saying it this year."  I'm guessing for those folks it's been a far better year/Christmas than last year, as a couple have mentioned they were worried people would keep shopping online instead of in-person.  I suppose this holiday season would have broken some of the stores barely hanging on.

Really Karen GIF by MOODMANReally Karen GIF by MOODMANReally Karen GIF by MOODMAN

tenor.gif

AITA Christmas Edition: BIL plans to go with my FIL to our family land to hunt without white tail tags. I guess because it's $310 and he's cheap. I think they get the critter out of state $48 5-day license and just use my FIL's tag if he gets something. Just one morning hunt, so decent chance he'll get nothing. Am I the asshole because I think that's fucking bullshit? I'm not narcing to the game warden, but I made clear I don't condone. Also I am debating on calling him "Poacher" the rest of the week.

• Rage+1 1