Merry Christmas- Late Night Santa Duty

Laxtonto

Here’s to the midnight warriors pulling Santa duty!

On the list tonight:

Cozzy Coup

Radio Flyer Peddle Pusher

Some sort of new age stroller, trike, 3-1 thing

Sit and Spin

a 2 ft tall Velociraptor 

and some assorted presents still to wrap 

Bourbon #2, and we begin!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

So glad those days are over.  Hopefully your S/O is assisting in a positive way, not asking you rewrap anything because some of the tape is crooked.

Got Bullneckette a piano and Bullneck, Jr. a rowing machine.  And some other stuff.  Mrs. Bullneck bought and wrapped the gifts I'm giving her tomorrow in the official ceremony.  I'm paying for the 1st floor bathroom renovation so I'm tapped out.  

• Like 1

My wife bought a pair of “Santa sacks” (big ass bag thats Christmas themed) and just threw all the gifts in it so no wrapping needed.  She’s having second thoughts about it now so she’s throwing in all the tissue paper from tonight half ass over the gifts in this sack, defeating the purpose of the effort/time saving sack she bought.  I’m laughing and watching, no pain in the ass gifts to assemble this year so lucky me.

image.jpeg.22add68c1b5555fee51c09b17a81f2be.jpeg

Edited by TKthunder2
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Nearly 0500... finally finished up with my end if the wrapping.

2 of the wife's things are on order. 1 Was getting the Ninja air fryer / griddle thing for $ 279 from Best Buy... had it on the large cart & then decided to price compare online.

Found it brand new for $ 60 & what the hell... purchased with a CC in case of scamming, so I'll be refunded if it is bogus but shit - that's worth a potential $ 140 + tax savings.

In hand, the big bottle of Opium, $ 150 from Macy's.

On order: some probably shitty band by a TV actor (Jensen Ackles, Supernatural) & it wasn't in stock for Waterloo on 6th & Lamar.

& I saw a rather large, boxy package on the dining room table... held it up to my shoulder & thought "Hmmm... this box is a bit short... maybe they take the barrel down on these over / under shotguns... & you have to assemble that part into the stock." Monster ruined it for me by saying "Yep, I helped Mom & we wrapped that pogo stick for Killian. It's the one we have had for years & I never used it."

*niece's kid

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk

I went to bed at 2am because the shits wouldn't go to bed and I may have had a few too many whiskeys while I was waiting. Kids woke me up at 5:30 wanting me to see what Santa brought. Fml. At this point I am gonna ride this ride for 24 hours I guess. Kahlua coffee engaged. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Okie State said:

Was up until 1AM assembling a bike and a badass Hot Wheels Mariokart track. Kids loved it this morning.

I bought the kid some of these.  He loves them but we got the chain chomp set which was disappointing, so probably going to spend his Christmas cash on another one in the next few days.  Which track did you get and do they like it?

I bought the kid some of these.  He loves them but we got the chain chomp set which was disappointing, so probably going to spend his Christmas cash on another one in the next few days.  Which track did you get and do they like it?
Rainbow Road. It's pretty awesome because you race five at a time. Not cheap though.

https://www.mattel.com/products/hot-wheels-mario-kart-rainbow-road-gxx41

This one looks pretty cool too.

https://www.mattel.com/products/hot-wheels-mario-kart-circuit-track-set-gcp27
  • Hook 'Em 2