Planning a trip to Omaha

TrashMaster G

Tix were all messed up. No one could get in stadium by start of game. Waited 45 minutes until after start for us to get in. Bad karma . Disappointed in overall turnout from us tonight. Irish fans had us outnumbered. Just not our night. Will be back to watch us destroy agroid Sunday! We still got this boys. Hook em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4604ec83b77cabbeeac0b7be69d740dd.jpg

• Hook 'Em 4

I didn’t make my 2nd straight trip to Omaha to see us go 0-2. Had same start last year and came back to win 3. My budgets not blown yet. Let’s fucking do this. Aggy, you’re headed back to collyville tomorrow. Hook em.

I think Pepperjax was recommended in the other Omaha thread and it did a damn fine job on my hangover for lunch today. Then went and had some beers at Upstream. Gorat’s for dinner was a pretty good meal. I put way more seasoning on my steaks when I cook them but the ribeye was butter tender.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, txduck87 said:

Best burger joint in town. Block 16. Lisa’s radial cafe for breakfast . Trust me on both. I’m pre med. Agree on Gorat’s . Great steaks for the price.

Had Block 16 tonight.   Kick ass burgers.  

Best burger joint in town. Block 16. Lisa’s radial cafe for breakfast . Trust me on both. I’m pre med. Agree on Gorat’s . Great steaks for the price.

Adding via farina for Italian/pizza.

Damn I think I’ve put on 6 pounds since Friday . But worth it!

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Does anyone have experience obtaining tickets for Finals in these electronic-ticket-only days?  I would appreciate any help.

Consider asking at the Ole Miss/Arky game today.     Some likely have purchased advance tickets and loser may not want to attend.    Buyers may be lined up as the losing team exits.

As stated above,  be patient and watch the market even up to game day.

https://www.ncaatickets.com/documents/2022/6/14/22_00835_Updated_MCWS_Account_Manager_User_Guide.pdf

https://www.ncaa.com/championships/baseball/d1/ticket-questions

9 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Does anyone have experience obtaining tickets for Finals in these electronic-ticket-only days?  I would appreciate any help.

What did you do for the rest of the week?  I did ticketmaster for the first UT game and it was pretty pricey but the cheapest of any other online reseller.  Box office opened at 10am all week and they had limited selection but at least was face value and no fees which is how I got Sunday ticket.  I don't know about box off opening when there are only night games.  If you can find somebody selling, they just need your phone number to transfer and agree on a payment method. Box office sale is the same way...they just text it to you.

On 6/23/2022 at 9:18 AM, torre said:

Consider asking at the Ole Miss/Arky game today.     Some likely have purchased advance tickets and loser may not want to attend.    Buyers may be lined up as the losing team exits.

As stated above,  be patient and watch the market even up to game day.

https://www.ncaatickets.com/documents/2022/6/14/22_00835_Updated_MCWS_Account_Manager_User_Guide.pdf

https://www.ncaa.com/championships/baseball/d1/ticket-questions

On 6/23/2022 at 9:32 AM, PantsTent said:

What did you do for the rest of the week?  I did ticketmaster for the first UT game and it was pretty pricey but the cheapest of any other online reseller.  Box office opened at 10am all week and they had limited selection but at least was face value and no fees which is how I got Sunday ticket.  I don't know about box off opening when there are only night games.  If you can find somebody selling, they just need your phone number to transfer and agree on a payment method. Box office sale is the same way...they just text it to you.

I bought my tix for all of the other games months ago and we skipped the Thursday game.

Ticket prices online are not moving much, still pricey as hell.

I fucking hate electronic tickets, for so many reasons.

Any help would be appreciated.