Celebrity Death Pool - 2022

Wally Fairway

21 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I know tomorrow is promised to no one but damn…had to have been a heart attack or stroke? RIP Bob! 

I mean just hours before he passed away. Can’t imagine what people are thinking that went to his show last night. Too damn young. My dad passed at 62…🥺

Didn't he have a pretty solid drug problem awhile back?

Saget's death overshadowed another giant (actually), especially in the early TV world.  Dwayne Hickman, who started out as an actor (Dobie Gillis), did some movies, but then went into the production side and galactically influenced the TV sitcom in the 60's and beyond.  You might "barely" have heard of him but he was as influential as Sherwood Schwartz in formulating much of prime time TV for 30 years.  Great guy, too.  86.  Parkinson's.  RIP!

fd57a303b59f9f379236a98b859078f1--dwayne

• Like 1

I don't know if this belongs here, but I was very sad to learn that A&M athlete Deon Lendore was killed last night in a car accident in Cameron. Yes, he ran for Aggie, but he was a great ambassador for track and field overall, always encouraging to everyone. He was 29 years old.

2014 Bowerman winner, 3 time Olympian for Trinidad & Tobago, bronze medalist (*2012 4x400 relay)

• Hook 'Em 5

18 hours ago, Burt said:

Just saw that Ralph Emery died over the weekend. 

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/17/entertainment/ralph-emery-obit/index.html

18 hours ago, RPM said:

I started to post that, but figured nobody would know who he was.

I knew who he was.

And had to go look up Shelly Mangrum - she's only around 60, was kind of surprised, she seemed older on the Nashville Network.

I went to school in Nashville with Ralph's kid. He was a snitch and the got held back. I should have kicked his ass -- he saw me steal a chunk of fool's gold from the gift shop at the Land Between the Lakes gift shop and blackmailed me into giving him 75 cents. It was either that or cough up the fool's gold, 'cause if I'd kicked his ass I would have gotten busted for that, too, if I'd kept it. Little shit. He went by Kitty Emery back then.

3 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Don’t want to start a thread in football because I can’t prove it yet, but rumor is Ron Franklin has passed. 

Yep, I'm seeing that now.  

"Holly [Rowe], it's not giving up. It's 49–21, sweetheart."

12 hours ago, Kyle thomas said:

Political entities death pool projections

Nancy Pelosi age 81

Mitch McConnell Age 79

Joe Biden age 79

Hillary Clinton age 74

Chuck Schumer age 71

maxine Waters age 83

Diane Feinstein age age 88

that is my political entities death pool projections. For the year 2022 and 2023

My word, you add one more name to that list (he's old and in horrible shape)...and if they were all to die this year...we'd be in great shape and I can certainly fap to it.

12 hours ago, Kyle thomas said:

Political entities death pool projections

Nancy Pelosi age 81

Mitch McConnell Age 79

Joe Biden age 79

Hillary Clinton age 74

Chuck Schumer age 71

maxine Waters age 83

Diane Feinstein age age 88

that is my political entities death pool projections. For the year 2022 and 2023

Great list. Throw in the orange dude and maybe we have a chance.

• Hook 'Em 1