Celebrity Death Pool - 2022

Wally Fairway

If you’d ever lain with Troy Aikman or Glenn Campbell, you’s understand why, although Troy is a much more caring and generous lover, if a bit clumsy.

Tanya got around a lot, besides her ten year coke binge with Glen Campbell, she lain with Merle Haggard, Andy Gibb, and Don Johnson.

Troy was hot with Lorrie Morgan for a bit before he lain with Jeannine Turner, a union that if lasted might have produced perfect Texas children.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/21/2022 at 4:22 PM, Texzilla58 said:

Tanya got around a lot, besides her ten year coke binge with Glen Campbell, she lain with Merle Haggard, Andy Gibb, and Don Johnson.

Troy was hot with Lorrie Morgan for a bit before he lain with Jeannine Turner, a union that if lasted might have produced perfect Texas children.

JANINE Turner is apparently crazy as ten shithouse rats.  But oh man it would be worth it.

Edited by TOR
gesundheit
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 2

Well this sucks (obviously sudden) RIP beautiful lady…fuck…

"There are no words to describe our sadness at the passing of Christine McVie. She was truly one-of-a-kind, special and talented beyond measure. She was the best musician anyone could have in their band and the best friend anyone could have in their life. We were so lucky to have a life with her. Individually and together, we cherished Christine deeply and are thankful for the amazing memories we have. She will be so very missed."

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

"There are no words to describe our sadness at the passing of Christine McVie. She was truly one-of-a-kind, special and talented beyond measure. She was the best musician anyone could have in their band and the best friend anyone could have in their life. We were so lucky to have a life with her. Individually and together, we cherished Christine deeply and are thankful for the amazing memories we have. She will be so very missed."

Galdammit, loved that girl. Always liked her more than Stevie.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

"There are no words to describe our sadness at the passing of Christine McVie. She was truly one-of-a-kind, special and talented beyond measure. She was the best musician anyone could have in their band and the best friend anyone could have in their life. We were so lucky to have a life with her. Individually and together, we cherished Christine deeply and are thankful for the amazing memories we have. She was hotter than Stevie Nicks. She will be so very missed."

FIFY

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Damn that sucks.  I have a feeling that lots of my musical heroes/heroines are going to start hitting this thread, since most of them hit it big in the 60s and 70s.

The coming death of just about every rock legend

Behold the killing fields that lie before us: Bob Dylan (78 years old); Paul McCartney (77); Paul Simon (77) and Art Garfunkel (77); Carole King (77); Brian Wilson (77); Mick Jagger (76) and Keith Richards (75); Joni Mitchell (75); Jimmy Page (75) and Robert Plant (71); Ray Davies (75); Roger Daltrey (75) and Pete Townshend (74); Roger Waters (75) and David Gilmour (73); Rod Stewart (74); Eric Clapton (74); Debbie Harry (74); Neil Young (73); Van Morrison (73); Bryan Ferry (73); Elton John (72); Don Henley (72); James Taylor (71); Jackson Browne (70); Billy Joel (70); and Bruce Springsteen (69, but turning 70 next month).

ETA Article is from 2019, so add 3 years to those ages. 

Edited by Pescado_Rojo
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

On 11/20/2022 at 9:37 AM, atomheartbevo said:

Played Tommy in the Power Rangers, lived in Houston.  Committed suicide this morning, had four kids.

Damn. 

"I loved my husband, and we were trying to work through our problems," Tammie continued. "The truth is, I had no idea that Jason was thinking of ending things. Yes, he had struggled with mental health issues and depression before, but I could never predict what would happen that night."

She recalled going out dancing with Jason the evening he died, adding that they stayed out "until the bar closed." Afterward, the two—who had been staying in separate hotel rooms because "simply put, my husband snored"—retreated back to Jason's room. 

"When we got back to the hotel, Jason and I were having a heartfelt and emotional talk in his room," she said. "To help Jason relax and sober up before turning down to sleep, I went downstairs to get us snacks from the lobby."

Tammie said that when she returned, Jason had "no answer" to her knocking on the door. Police arrived at the scene afterward.

"It was meant to be a fun weekend getaway, and instead, I lost the love of my life," Tammie said. "Jason was a good man, but he was not without his demons. He was human, just like the rest of us." 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/power-rangers-alum-jason-david-034259900.html

• Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Who?

1 hour ago, Chris Dishman's Donut said:

2X football All-American at KU in the early 60's.  Most of his NFL career was as Chargers QB, also a great punter.  NFL POY in 72 or 73.

23 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

spacer.png

One of the first "great passers" in the AFL/NFL.

24 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Gaylord Perry will probably have to have a closed-casket funeral to keep him from sliding right out

They'll probably just need to go and do the service grave side too.   Don't want to take any chances on the handles being slippery.