Celebrity Death Pool - 2022

Wally Fairway

17 minutes ago, Hate said:

Damn…always liked him.

Same. Damn…I guess in your sleep is the best way to go. RIP Ray Liotta.

Fun Fact: he and Danny Trejo were great pals. In an interview, Danny Trejo said that filming that scene with Ray Liotta in the Muppets Most Wanted movie was the most fun he’d had filming a movie. 

5C41E9BD-72D6-4693-8E8D-7029E4B18713.jpeg

48 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Same. Damn…I guess in your sleep is the best way to go. RIP Ray Liotta.

Fun Fact: he and Danny Trejo were great pals. In an interview, Danny Trejo said that filming that scene with Ray Liotta in the Muppets Most Wanted movie was the most fun he’d had filming a movie. 

5C41E9BD-72D6-4693-8E8D-7029E4B18713.jpeg

Damn, I remember my brother really liked him in Something Wild. He was working in investment banking New York at the time and I think he felt he could kind of relate to Jeff Daniels.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/26/2022 at 1:53 PM, Deej said:

Just because they find you dead in your bed doesn't mean you died in you sleep. How do they know you didn't wake up and have a few minutes of excruciating pain and terror?

Thanks a lot……Now you got me worried.

• Haha 1

Just falling in the bathroom gives me the sadz. I can't imagine dying from such a spill. The closest I've come was while staying with a girl in Paris, walking to the bathroom in the middle of the night and not seeing a low hanging pipe in front of the toilet.

• Hook 'Em 1