Celebrity Death Pool - 2022

Wally Fairway

11 hours ago, Hate said:

I always felt bad for him never winning a Super Bowl. 

I know you meant Head Coaching there, but he was a player on the 71 Cowboys Team that won SB 6.

And he was an Assistant Coach on the Cowboys team that won SB12

Edited by AUS-97HORN

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I know you meant Head Coaching there, but he was a player on the 71 Cowboys Team that won SB 6.

And he was an Assistant Coach on the Cowboys team that won SB12

Yeah, that's what I meant.  I never liked the Broncos or Elway, but I always like Reeves.  I was cheering for him against the Broncos in 97. 

Can I pick the death of the same person 10 times?  Is that acceptable?  'Cause I know this one guy who really deserves the final 'Death Blow'

Also, I worry that Graig Nettles will pass away soon.  

I'm going with most of my list from last year...just replacing Rush Limbaugh (dead!) with Jason Aldean, and Kane Brown with the Island Boys - both of them.

Yoko Ono - 88

Randy Meisner - 75

Ron Jeremy - 68

Jesco White - 65

Val Kilmer - 62

Randy Travis - 62

Michael J Fox - 60

Sig Hansen - 55

Jason Aldean - 45

Island Boys - 20 

Edited by Burt
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 12/28/2021 at 6:56 PM, Scraps said:

Hit Madden in 2021 so I am on a high today. Going in balls deep and changing the game. My list is gonna be like introducing the forward pass to football....straight gamechanger. You want 1 person under 40? How about 10?

Straight rappers son. At least 3 of them have to die. No more of this picking 80 yr olds that can afford some badass healthcare. Gotta go with the gun-toters.

YFN Lucci - 30
LiL Keed - 23
Lil Gnar - 25
Yung Bans - 22
Lil Gotit- 22
Peewee Longway - 37
Gunna - 28
Coca Vera - 25
Slimlife Shorty - 23
Derez Deshon - 32

J Stash

• Like 1

Loved The Last Picture Show. One of my cousins played clarinet in the Anarene HS (Archer City) Band. My Dad used to run the old Texaco station on the corner across from the pool hall. Literally hits close to home.

• Hook 'Em 1

Yep.  Shrink to the shrinks.  The ultimate sin eater.  

he also wrote and directed a wonderful documentary about John Ford years ago (names esacpes me).  I also really enjoyed "Mask" when I was younger and now I can look back and appreciate "Noises Off"

But as an actor---he stuck out in some great little roles over the years, often playing himself.   Didn't know that he was supposed to direct "The Godfather" before he passed on it.  Also bagged some hot ass back in the day, Cybil Shepherd.  but also a playboy playmate of 1980 (who was then killed by her ex-husband), and I'm sure some other hollywood royalty.  RIP Peter, a rich and full life.