Texas hosts Incarnate Word- 7:30 CST (15 minutes from now) on LHN

shadow_operative

Here at game for first time in like 18 years. Two thoughts: 1) The Drum has aged horribly in that time. This is the most drab place I’ve seen a game in this time and that includes middle school gyms. 2) High-waisted pants are horrible on women. 

10 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Here at game for first time in like 18 years. Two thoughts: 1) The Drum has aged horribly in that time. This is the most drab place I’ve seen a game in this time and that includes middle school gyms. 2) High-waisted pants are horrible on women. 

yeah but to be fair most of the women at the game are high and/or wasted. 

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Haha 1

Hahahah they just did it again! Ball doesn't hit the rim and they let it play on. Do they know that hitting the backboard doesn't count? 

Like actually this is total bush league reffing. Unless I have the NCAA rule wrong. Pretty sure I don't. 

Edited by ztejas

3 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

This might be the worst CBB team I have ever seen. 

I just watched the last 5 minutes and was thinking the same thing. Then I looked at their schedule and saw that they lost to Austin's own Concordia earlier this year at home, lulz. They did put up 60 on Baylor, 62 on tech, and 59 on Purdue. 

17 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I'm 100% sure we could field a Surly team that would roll IW.

I'm 6'3" 182 and nowhere near basketball shape. I can give us 15 mins off the bench at the 2 spot. Granted I haven't hit a college range 3 in years but I'll give it a go. 

This team isn’t THAT bad. We are super athletic and making them look worse. Not sure this motley crew could form a squad to beat them. And I started alongside 2 D1 players and one lottery pick. But that was 30 pounds ago. 

Ok so Disu, Mitchell, Allen, Ramey, Carr. Febres and Bishop off the bench. I can live with that. Please stop playing Cunningham. I’m with ztejasI like the idea of Askew but the dude has got to start looking at the basket. Maybe it clicks but next year is probably where it happens. He’s still like 2 years younger than Ojomo.

im fairly sure my high school team would have won by 20 over Incarnate Word.

21 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

These posts always kill me.  IW lost to Baylor by 27, lost to Texas Tech by 22, and Purdue by 20, but your HS team would have beat them by 20?

Yes I was being completely serious but our starting 5 all had D1 offers. I’m sorry you really believed me. Incarnate Word is trash.