RGBIII's Houston Happy Hour- Burnt Ends cup giveaway at Pinkertons BBQ

RGBIII

RGBIII's Houston Happy Hour- Burnt Ends cup giveaway  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Whats the best date for the HH

41 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

So it’s from like 11 to 6 ish? On the 13th? Just trying to make plans as I live in Austin.  I enjoy going to this stuff so going to the Austin one also. Sorry if I missed the exact plan…

Yep that’s the plan for now. I gotta text Grant still and confirm but as of now pencil it in

• Hook 'Em 2

Looking forward to seeing y’all at Pinkertons…whomever shows up. I was checking out the menu and damn: bananas foster pudding? Wow.

I am picking up someone I am seeing at the airport (also a fellow Longhorn but not on the surly) and headed there. Probably for a late lunch and to visit for a bit. Looking forward to it! Can’t wait. Might also bring my uncle Mike even though he’s a Red Raider, he had a lot of fun at the surly tailgate he went to this past fall.

18 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Looking forward to seeing y’all at Pinkertons…whomever shows up. I was checking out the menu and damn: bananas foster pudding? Wow.

I am picking up someone I am seeing at the airport (also a fellow Longhorn but not on the surly) and headed there. Probably for a late lunch and to visit for a bit. Looking forward to it! Can’t wait. Might also bring my uncle Mike even though he’s a Red Raider, he had a lot of fun at the surly tailgate he went to this past fall.

Code for: I dont want you old men that binge drink hitting on me. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, RGBIII said:

Ok it is now officially on 1/27. I was going to make this Thursday work but things got busy with my schedule so we will do 1/27. Plan accordingly!

Darn! Well I guess I probably won’t make that one. Had made plans for the 13th already. Dang. Oh well.

I won’t be able to spend all day there but I’ll do Pinkertons this Thursday as well as the 27th. I’ll plan on being there from about noon till 4. Give everyone two chances to grab their cups and magnets! And give me a good excuse to eat there twice

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, RGBIII said:

I won’t be able to spend all day there but I’ll do Pinkertons this Thursday as well as the 27th. I’ll plan on being there from about noon till 4. Give everyone two chances to grab their cups and magnets! And give me a good excuse to eat there twice

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather