Oh shit: New pillow guy lawsuit coming "in two weeks"

Gil Bang

36 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I forgot about this chick. In any other situation she'd be the long remembered craziness, but is now only a small side show to the clusterfuck of the last 5 years.

There were so many genuine whack jobs associated with Trump it made me feel like I was crazy. Just waves and waves of crazy people as well as criminals and incompetence. The most insane part was when Republicans just acted like it was normal.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, F250 said:

There were so many genuine whack jobs associated with Trump it made me feel like I was crazy. Just waves and waves of crazy people as well as criminals and incompetence. The most insane part was when Republicans just acted like it was normal.

because they didn't see what most of us saw. if they primarily read facebook and watch FN then the picture they were painted was pretty fucking positive. they weren't shown the gaffes and fuck ups; and if they were they were spun to such a point that they sounded positive. there are two completely different version of TFG and we have dis/misinfo to thank for that

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, F250 said:

Early on, Kellyanne coined the term "alternative facts".  Imagine that happening in any other administration.  They would have been laughed out of DC. 

41 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Early on, Kellyanne coined the term "alternative facts".  Imagine that happening in any other administration.  They would have been laughed out of DC. 

I remember thinking she was going to get laughed out of her job but when she doubled down on the nonsense it was just accepted that blatant bullshit would be tolerated.

3 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

I mean, just playing the odds, it seems that I am surely among the list of people who thinks should be sentenced to life in prison.

I'm curious about exactly what crimes he thinks I committed.

Seriously....I want to know what he knows about me.  For.....reasons.

I mean, just playing the odds, it seems that I am surely among the list of people who thinks should be sentenced to life in prison.

Misprision of a minority? You did not report yourself?

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

“Early on” being two days after the inauguration. 

This is still insane.  Literally from moment one of the administration, when some of us were still hoping that MAYBE all of his insanity was some sort of marketing ploy that backfired, he and his band of idiots proved us wrong.  It was a steaming pile of grift and insanity from minute one.

13 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is still insane.  Literally from moment one of the administration, when some of us were still hoping that MAYBE all of his insanity was some sort of marketing ploy that backfired, he and his band of idiots proved us wrong.  It was a steaming pile of grift and insanity from minute one.

Yup.  When they spent the entirety of the first 2 days gaslighting/lying/banning photos, etc., all over the size of the inauguration crowd, I knew we were fucked.

5 hours ago, Red Five said:

Maybe he's angling for VP in 2024. 

“I will imprison 90% of you” seems like it would be a wildly unpopular campaign promise. But this is 2022, so 48% of Americans will vote for it.

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 2

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Any chance you voted while in possession of a Hispanic surname?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Sounds like a cult leader after the comet passes and they don't get a ride.  "All this had to be revealed so we could learn what will happen next.  It's all part of the greater plan."  Full on Q-moron.

6 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

He has to be high on the list for craziest shitbag in this whole play.  Right up there with Lin Wood and that other nutbag lawyer chick.

Sidney Powell was the best character. She’s like if Paula Dean and the Joker had a baby and it was crazier than both of them.

https://youtu.be/txyWDAJzCZk

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, F250 said:

Scaramucci was literally nicknamed “The Mooch.”  Five days after being hired as communications director, he called a New Yorker reporter just to tell him that he hated all his White House colleagues and accused one of them of auto-fellatio, then got fired 10 days later. It is no exaggeration to say he was the best communicator Trump had. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Scaramucci was literally nicknamed “The Mooch.”  Five days after being hired as communications director, he called a New Yorker reporter just to tell him that he hated all his White House colleagues and accused one of them of auto-fellatio, then got fired 10 days later. It is no exaggeration to say he was the best communicator Trump had. 

wait, what's auto-fellatio?

6 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Imagine a college or NFL coach  getting the quickie interview by the sideline reporter before the game and blurting out if they lost, the other team cheated- the pre-accusation. He'd be rightly mocked as an excuse making bitch by virtually everyone.

Trump's done that twice with elections.

42 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

The Mooch was employed for 11 days. That became a unit of time that was dubbed “one Mooch.”

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

anyone on this site that made fun of or called trump names, they’re screwed 

2 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

“I will imprison 90% of you” seems like it would be a wildly unpopular campaign promise. But this is 2022, so 48% of Americans will vote for it.

Considering Obama failed to incarcerate or enslave anyone with Jade Helm, I’m not gonna lose any sleep over the possibility of this delusional wacko thinking he will be in a position to imprison anyone, except maybe himself.  “Keep buying my pillows. The suit to end all suits and overturn the election is coming in two more weeks. I promise. But keep buying my pillows.”