Oh shit: New pillow guy lawsuit coming "in two weeks"

Gil Bang

On 6/14/2022 at 2:19 PM, jimmyjazz said:

I go back and forth between "Mike Lindell is clinically insane" and "Mike Lindell is a garden variety huckster".

Whatever, he'll never be in my kitchen.

As well as Carey Grant, Tony Curtis and Joan Crawford, I suppose. 

• Like 1

That'll show Wal-Mart who they are fucking with:

"It's just me and the executive V.P. of Walmart," he recalled. "All the sudden, he goes, 'We're not ever having MyPillow again.' He said, you don't make the rating of a four. I go, what rating system? I go, what are you talking about?"

Lindell blamed his low product ratings on "bots and trolls."

"He goes, well, no, we're canceling MyPillow," the pillow executive said. "And he had this smirk on his face and I said, goodbye, you're going to be all over the news tomorrow and I slammed the computer!"

Loondell to explode on twitter, calling the WYO Sec of State a RINO in 3...2...1...

Secretary of State: Lindell lied about Wyo election integrity
Opinion by WyoFile - 14h ago

Mike Lindell is not the purveyor of election integrity truth. 

Lindell, peddler of pillows and promises, traveled to Wyoming in late May to speak in conjunction with a political rally. While here, he took it upon himself to allege publicly that widespread election fraud occurred in our fair state. He went on to declare that anyone who does not agree with him is a traitor to our country.  

As the chief election officer for the State of Wyoming, it is important for me to ensure that each of you know that Mr. Lindell’s statement is false. Not only is the allegation he made untrue, it is designed to influence your opinion and obscure the truth. On behalf of Wyoming’s 23 county clerks,  and my office, I offer you the truth about Wyoming’s elections.

Opinion
When Lindell began advertising his 2021 cybersecurity conference that would “prove” fraud across the country, my office reached out to his organization. We were eager to find out what evidence he held. Our goal was to become informed about any proof he had so that we could take action. Their response was simple. “If you want the information, you will have to attend the conference.” Think about that for a minute. If you had proof of a crime of Constitutional proportions, wouldn’t you be eager to share it with anyone who asked?  

Reverse Mortgage Calculator - Are You Eligible?
Ad
reversemortgageguides.org/calculator
Reverse Mortgage Calculator - Are You Eligible?
Unwilling to dismiss any allegation of fraud, we followed Mr. Lindell’s direction and I had my deputy secretary of state and my communications director attend the 72-hour conference virtually — watching the entire thing. There was no evidence presented. Of course, we did see during the conference, scrolling across the screen, that one could buy his products at a deep discount. We then reached out to Frank Speech, Mr. Lindell’s organization, several times to again request proof of his allegations. They provided us with nothing. 

As of today, the only information we obtained from Mr. Lindell was unearthed by our own staff researching on his website. Each of his claims have been disproven by the work of my staff. Mr. Lindell’s “facts” include the following:  

Lindell’s claim: Wyoming had Dominion voting equipment for the 2020 election. 

Fact: In May of  2020, all counties received brand new election equipment with state of the art security. It was first used in the 2020 election and was not manufactured by Dominion.

Lindell’s claim: 20,000 votes were stolen from Donald Trump in Wyoming. 

Fact: Graphics that we found on the Frank Speech website regarding election fraud in Wyoming are full of a myriad of numbers of flipped votes from 20,000, 11,222 and 22,444. He can’t even keep his own fraudulent  numbers straight. Even his own cyber-security experts have stated he has no credible evidence to support his claims. 

Lindell’s claim: Wyoming IP addresses from his website provide “evidence” of actual computers intercepting data regarding the election. 

Fact: The IP addresses provided on his website pointed to computers outside of Wyoming and were not the IP addresses of any county clerk in  Wyoming. Further, many of the dates of the alleged “interception” were after the election took place. All 23 county election totals were received by my office on election night and did not change when the State Canvassing Board met a week later and certified the results. 

Lindell’s claim: Wyoming voting machines are connected to the internet. 

Fact: The voting  equipment purchased in 2020 and used across the entire state contains neither hardware nor software to allow for internet access.  

And finally, I offer each of you some of my own evidence that your vote was counted exactly as you cast it.  

Fact: Wyoming voting equipment undergoes both a pre-election and a post-election audit. The 2020 results of the general election indicated 100% accuracy across the entire state.  

Fact: In the 2020 election, President Trump won by 70% in Wyoming, which is consistent with historical trends we have seen in Wyoming with past presidential elections. The only candidate to receive a higher percentage of the vote was President Ronald Reagan, winning 73% of the vote in 1984. 

Mike Lindell — the man with the “proof” — has never contacted my office directly or indirectly to share it. He has never provided anyone with a single piece of information indicating that Wyoming’s elections were tainted. When given a national stage to share his evidence, he simply resorted to calling me, and our county clerks, traitors. While that creates contemptuous pity for Mr. Lindell, I will simply respond with a quote by the great philosopher Socrates, “When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.” 

No credible candidate for any office in Wyoming can say that Wyoming lacks election integrity. We consistently make improvements to our technology and processes to match the changes that time inevitably brings and will continue this practice to maintain that integrity. 

Secretary of State: Lindell lied about Wyo election integrity - WyoFile

19 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Hey everybody;  get ready for shitty coffee at your Trumper in-law's house this Thanksgiving.

“You can get it for prices. Because that’s what I do”. - Mike Lindell

Helluva salesperson there. Prices.

• Haha 2

Oh please oh please oh please let someone convince him he needs to open brick & mortar coffee shops all across MAGA land. The videos of 350 lb Trumpkins shitting themselves after drinking 48 oz of bad coffee and not being able to get their scooters through the logjam on the way to the bathrooms would be epic. And of course a great way for Lindell to waste more of his money.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

On 6/26/2022 at 10:14 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I guess even the hard core trumpers have too many mypillows in their house now so Lindell needs to find a new grift. Coffee is a decent choice. Buy the worst, cheapest coffee you can’t find, slap on some MAGA branding. Profit.

Yeah. Pillows were easy and cheap on the back-end, but they aren’t consumable.   And MAGA probably dumps so much shit in their coffee that they won’t notice (no way in hell would they take their coffee black….or would they?)

tumblr_o2d3rdbm8v1rdutw3o2_400.gif

• Haha 1

On 6/26/2022 at 9:19 AM, Gil Bang said:

Hey everybody;  get ready for shitty coffee at your Trumper in-law's house this Thanksgiving.

"The Best Coffee, believe me."

"Everything I do, I do my due diligence."

Speaking of coffee... I recently tried out Community Coffee's new Dark & Bold Intense blend.  If you like strong coffee without the semi-burnt taste a lot of dark roasts can have, try it out.  Shit is legit.

1951-350x350-Product_Front-12_oz-Dark___

My other go-to is good old faithful CDM (sans chicory):

cafe-du-monde-french-roast-coffee-can.jp

46 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Fuck, I kind of feel guilty because watching his raw uncut bullshit is actually entertaining.  I can't stop laughing thinking there are STILL rubes out there eating this shit up.  I'd guess he's lost half his people but a solid 20% of America are still all about this fucking nutjob.  Before he lost Wal-Mart and was all over main stream television, he was far more annoying but god damn, he just won't give up...

3 minutes ago, Matuka said:

His schtick is getting old; same ol' shit.  He needs to come up with a new, wacko theory for our entertainment.

He's about to have old stupid people shitting their pants after overpaying for terrible coffee and is now pushing conspiracy theories for people losing races by 20 points.  Just sit back and enjoy...the stupid only gets stronger with this one. 

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Fuck, I kind of feel guilty because watching his raw uncut bullshit is actually entertaining.  I can't stop laughing thinking there are STILL rubes out there eating this shit up.  

It's like watching the translated Russian One TV channel clips.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Hahaha I went to jr high w the dude “interviewing” him. He’s a fucking loon

he used to do one of the local am news and community interest shows here in DFW then went all in on trump when he lost that gig

Edited by Sawbonz