Oh shit: New pillow guy lawsuit coming "in two weeks"

Gil Bang

Oh hey kids, look...Mike can't extend his thumb because his Thenar space can't extend beyond  a certain point.  Because he used that patch of skin to sniff cocaine, crack, and lick men's semen from.  Also, he's Trump's highest ranking election integrity official.  Go to sleep now, sweet dreams, there'll be Lindell coffee in the morning.  

3 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

I have a hard time believing that Mike Lindell knows anything worth knowing. You have to be a special kind of stupid to bring him in on a caper or trust him in any meaningful way.

"Oh my god! That's Eric Trump's music!"

• Haha 5

So it was My Pillow Guy, at a Hardee's, with the FBI.

We've already had Giuliani, at Four Seasons Landscaping, with the hair dye.

And there was also Brad Parscale, at home, with Bud Light and no shirt.

What's next?

I'll go Jared Kushner, on a boat, with U.S. Coast Guard and Top Secret files

Edited by FirstTimeCaller

1 hour ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

So it was My Pillow Guy, at a Hardee's, with the FBI.

We've already had Giuliani, at Four Seasons Landscaping, with the hair dye.

And there was also Brad Parscale, at home, with Bud Light and no shirt.

What's next?

I'll go Jared Kushner, on a boat, with U.S. Coast Guard and Top Secret files

I’ve got a clue.

Col. Mustard in the dining room with the candlestick. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Foosters said:

My guess is either "8 Heads in a Duffel Bag," or "My Friend, Dahmer."

"And I said...what about 'Breakfast at Jeff-e-reys?!?

And she said, 'Well, that's the one head we got!'

And as I recall, we both kinda liked it."  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Man, that is obscure.

Was bugging me because Lindell looks just like Stan or whoever from the 90’s tv series of It…and that’s the only pic I could find of him in the fridge.  

I’ve got another obscure doppelgänger…”there’s grandma now, I’ll introduce you”

Edit: fuck it I can’t even find a good pic.  It’s the mustached corp lackey from Time Chasers, an MST3k classic 

image.jpeg.2b204db8a2067fe2920cc5d876ddcc74.jpeg

Edited by Homercles

7 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Was bugging me because Lindell looks just like Stan or whoever from the 90’s tv series of It…and that’s the only pic I could find of him in the fridge.  

I’ve got another obscure doppelgänger…”there’s grandma now, I’ll introduce you”

Edit: fuck it I can’t even find a good pic.  It’s the mustached corp lackey from Time Chasers, an MST3k classic 

image.jpeg.2b204db8a2067fe2920cc5d876ddcc74.jpeg

Are you a team player, Mike?

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

"Counselor!  Counselor!  It's Mike, the My Pillow Guy!  Yeah, that me.  Listen!  The FBI has me surrounded.  They want my phone or me in custody, what do I do?  What?  I'm a Hardee's.  What does that matter?  Yeah, I got my usual Frisco Angus Burger!  What do I do?  Yes, I'm at Hardee's.  No, in the drive-thru.  They've surrounded our vehicle.  Yes, a Hardee's.  In Mankota.  No, not that one.  The nice one.  Yeah, we're getting fries.  Would you fucking focus?  Who the fuck is Uncle Leo?"  

• Hook 'Em 1

Holy shit, he was doing that goofy hand gesture thing way back when?  And to a furbie?  

And with those tiny fingers and propensity to hang with the McDonald's clan...is it any surprise he texted "Hamburder" when he clearly meant "Hamburglar"? 

Edited by YGIFS

20 hours ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

I have a hard time believing that Mike Lindell knows anything worth knowing. You have to be a special kind of stupid to bring him in on a caper or trust him in any meaningful way.

Wasn’t he in the Oval Office as one of the people who convinced Trump he could stay in power? He knows plenty 

• Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Look Around the Poker Table; If You Can’t See the Sucker, You’re It

5 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Wasn’t he in the Oval Office as one of the people who convinced Trump he could stay in power? He knows plenty 

The meeting with Giuliani, Sidney Powell, and Michael Flynn in the days leading up to the Jan. 6 insurrection was with the Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne. That was the one Pat Cipollone testified about.  

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, YGIFS said:

"Counselor!  Counselor!  It's Mike, the My Pillow Guy!  Yeah, that me.  Listen!  The FBI has me surrounded.  They want my phone or me in custody, what do I do?  What?  I'm a Hardee's.  What does that matter?  Yeah, I got my usual Frisco Angus Burger!  What do I do?  Yes, I'm at Hardee's.  No, in the drive-thru.  They've surrounded our vehicle.  Yes, a Hardee's.  In Mankota.  No, not that one.  The nice one.  Yeah, we're getting fries.  Would you fucking focus?  Who the fuck is Uncle Leo?"  

More like this: “[to FBI] You’ll have to arrest me before you get my phone. Yes, I’m serious. Just let me talk to my attorney first… 

[calls attorney]

So the FBI is here and they’ve been asking a lot of questions.

Well I didn’t say much.

20 minutes.

Ok Ok calm down. I told them they can’t have my phone- they’d have to arrest me first. 

Wait they would? Obstruction? Five years?

Fine! I’ll give them the fucking phone. I’m not paying for this phone call!”

• Haha 2